HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree128Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2018, 04:43 PM   #3136

I will ask my buddy for the cctv brand which he got from sim Lim and pm you once I have it. For now, be safe.
Ok can sure. Yes i have stop paying them already. they earn maybe can say 5 times from what i borrow? haiss...its okay.. its a mistake n i have learn from it. May whoever is going thru this pls be safe too!
Rinni1604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 09:36 PM   #3137
High Supremacy Member

I would not "throw hammer". Ah Long knows where I live, but I don't know where to find him. It's stupid to play tough. Cannot win Ah Long in a fight fire with fire match.

Best is to pay up. Finish.

No money to pay? Well, can look for Prata Singh right.

According to the honourable 30%, all these problems are caused by *pinkie*. Ah Ma washing dishes, Ah Pek "exercising", everything. It's all pinkie's fault. No need to talk so much.

And according to the honourable 30% again, Prata Singh is here to solve the problems. So, look for Prata Singh.

Wah... Papermate also here.
Old 29-08-2018, 05:58 PM   #3138
Supremacy Member

yup.They are trying to scam me.Wanted to return the money they ignored.A week later ask me to return $600.I told them **** off.Been quiet ever since.
wah u not scared ah? they got your singpass, IC , address etc ...
Old 30-08-2018, 10:23 AM   #3139

wah u not scared ah? they got your singpass, IC , address etc ...
They scam him scare what la.
Jjlin1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 12:52 PM   #3140

Hi everyone ,

I was genuinely looking for capital for my business so approached those ads on the* carousell.
Asked for income proof , id , nok contacts and all and all seemed so professional.** Then end of the day , just transferred me 5% of what i asked saying it was a trial loan. No contract , just simply tranferred.
I told him that if he had given me the full amount i asked for* i would have happily paid him 20% weekly forever lol.
Peacesellsbutwhosbuying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 01:48 PM   #3141

Hi everyone ,

I was genuinely looking for capital for my business so approached those ads on the* carousell.
Asked for income proof , id , nok contacts and all and all seemed so professional.** Then end of the day , just transferred me 5% of what i asked saying it was a trial loan. No contract , just simply tranferred.
I told him that if he had given me the full amount i asked for* i would have happily paid him 20% weekly forever lol.
Good luck to u..so u stop paying them.
Old 30-08-2018, 02:38 PM   #3142

Good luck to u..so u stop paying them.
Paid back what he transferred + interest. Kept insisting to defer , i Kept telling him the same thing; full loan i willing to defer every week.
So many bs stories omg. Loan approved la , need to wait for me clear 4 x deferment first la , If clear full need to forfiet 15x deferment ( loan amount i initially asked for lol). I hear also wanna laugh.
Peacesellsbutwhosbuying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 04:15 PM   #3143
Master Member

Hi everyone ,

Make a police report if they have no license.
Harri83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 05:01 PM   #3144

Paid back what he transferred + interest. Kept insisting to defer , i Kept telling him the same thing; full loan i willing to defer every week.
So many bs stories omg. Loan approved la , need to wait for me clear 4 x deferment first la , If clear full need to forfiet 15x deferment ( loan amount i initially asked for lol). I hear also wanna laugh.
U ask him go Rob better..
Old 31-08-2018, 10:24 AM   #3145
Master Member

Collecting NRIC numbers and making copies of the identity card will be illegal from Sept 1, 2019

Ah Long will be having a hard time and adding another offence on their illegal crime.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...al-from-sept-1
Old 31-08-2018, 10:25 AM   #3146
Master Member

U ask him go Rob better..
I thought they are robbing him in daylight.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:43 AM   #3147

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...2456?cid=FBcna
jayden1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 02:05 PM   #3148

I have been harassed by the runners a few times alrdy yesterday a total of 3 harrasment 1 at 5pm 1 at 8pm and 2 unknown indians came and left after seeinh a confrontation at my house. It was my mistake at first for taking the loans via fb as it looks legit. But now my family in laws are facing the issues and beat yet dey came wen i was never at home. I knew who i took the loan frm but some i dun even know. Yesterday my family was threaten that if i don pay up in 2 days of 1k dey will burn the house now my in laws disown me so i have that as a consequence enough lost my job and all. Now its pretty harf for me to face dem. I called the pokice wen my sis was engaging wif dem at 8pm but dey arrived at 9 to 915pm wen the altercation was over i was pretty upset. If they were fast enough dey might have caught these guys. But the best part was dey were late in responding. I have stopped paying these UML and now the fear dat i haf has took its toll. Went to approach help from organisation it was the same thing chng ur phone numbers. But we cant chnge our house. Dese so called debtor or runners doing the bidding for the loan sharks dont dey know dat is wrong? But it seems i cant make dem stop coming even wif cctv dey will block their faces. I really need help and now traumatised cant sleep always thinking wat should i do..its really stressful enough.i went to the singapore anti loanshark community vut dey rqsted for payment to deal wif these loansharks.i tried to negotiate oayment if dey can handle dia first and i will pay dem installment but till now no reply. If we don have any money left how do we even oay to atoo all dese harassment. Are we debtors left high n dry. Seriously it really is hurting my head thinking abt it. Any advice?
Dean38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 03:55 PM   #3149

I have been harassed by the runners a few times alrdy yesterday a total of 3 harrasment 1 at 5pm 1 at 8pm and 2 unknown indians came and left after seeinh a confrontation at my house. It was my mistake at first for taking the loans via fb as it looks legit. But now my family in laws are facing the issues and beat yet dey came wen i was never at home. I knew who i took the loan frm but some i dun even know. Yesterday my family was threaten that if i don pay up in 2 days of 1k dey will burn the house now my in laws disown me so i have that as a consequence enough lost my job and all. Now its pretty harf for me to face dem. I called the pokice wen my sis was engaging wif dem at 8pm but dey arrived at 9 to 915pm wen the altercation was over i was pretty upset. If they were fast enough dey might have caught these guys. But the best part was dey were late in responding. I have stopped paying these UML and now the fear dat i haf has took its toll. Went to approach help from organisation it was the same thing chng ur phone numbers. But we cant chnge our house. Dese so called debtor or runners doing the bidding for the loan sharks dont dey know dat is wrong? But it seems i cant make dem stop coming even wif cctv dey will block their faces. I really need help and now traumatised cant sleep always thinking wat should i do..its really stressful enough.i went to the singapore anti loanshark community vut dey rqsted for payment to deal wif these loansharks.i tried to negotiate oayment if dey can handle dia first and i will pay dem installment but till now no reply. If we don have any money left how do we even oay to atoo all dese harassment. Are we debtors left high n dry. Seriously it really is hurting my head thinking abt it. Any advice?
This is a forseeable situation and the max they can do to you. Nothing big deal, they can't anything more. Just don't pay, ignore, and be firm. They soon will give up.Afterall, they have already caused damages to you, so why bother to pay any more. There should be no more fear in you since the worst has been done. No point approach the anti ah long, and no point negotiate payment to uml, because there is no end to it. You will never finish paying, and once you stop, same thing will happen again. And the money you paid are all wasted to the drain. So endure and don't even bother to talk to them or answer their call. I have been through this, but now its all over for me.
Ray1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 05:47 PM   #3150

into my 3rd month of stop payment... my bank account increasing money never felt so good for a long time
rigrig is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.