HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2018, 09:52 AM   #3166

Know what jimmie maybe we shld form oir own anti-loanshark community if deres no actions done to help genuine people wgo paid till dey are dry..
Old 04-09-2018, 01:27 PM   #3167
Master Member

I heard that the Anti Loanshark Community on Facebook is a scam. They charge people for their service. I think really need to find those daredevil type to form a community to track all these runners down.

I think my friend would be interested as well. He stopped paying them for about a month now. So far, it’s WhatsApp msg and call harassment to him and NOK and his previous company. And a love letter to his neighbors.

But he told me that finally for the first time in months, he can enjoy his salary instead of feeding those suckers.

Know what jimmie maybe we shld form oir own anti-loanshark community if deres no actions done to help genuine people wgo paid till dey are dry..
Old 04-09-2018, 06:59 PM   #3168

The cctv i got is not the best kind but it works...now only dis indian fellow day has been around a few days nvr seem to be scared...i alrdy inform the police but the only response i get is will follow up..how long ia dis gona last....
can know u owe how many stalls and how much?
Old 05-09-2018, 10:38 AM   #3169
High Supremacy Member

Stupid. Just let police do their job.

I heard that the Anti Loanshark Community on Facebook is a scam. They charge people for their service. I think really need to find those daredevil type to form a community to track all these runners down.

I think my friend would be interested as well. He stopped paying them for about a month now. So far, it’s WhatsApp msg and call harassment to him and NOK and his previous company. And a love letter to his neighbors.

But he told me that finally for the first time in months, he can enjoy his salary instead of feeding those suckers.
Old 05-09-2018, 05:02 PM   #3170
Master Member

Yeah. You very clever and being a smart a*s. Arrogant prick who knows nothing.

Stupid. Just let police do their job.
Old 05-09-2018, 05:31 PM   #3171

Hi....I have been reading the thread since page 1. Currently owing AL and very troubled/stress as well. Been really down, so want to let people thatís on the same boat to know you are not alone....
Old 05-09-2018, 05:36 PM   #3172
Master Member

Just don’t pay them. At least you will have 1 problem solved which is money in your pocket. Get cctv installed to capture any runners who try to be funny.

Hi....I have been reading the thread since page 1. Currently owing AL and very troubled/stress as well. Been really down, so want to let people that’s on the same boat to know you are not alone....
Old 05-09-2018, 11:42 PM   #3173

Just donít pay them. At least you will have 1 problem solved which is money in your pocket. Get cctv installed to capture any runners who try to be funny.
Been very stress and down, had notify my nok but everyone just very disappointed to me. I donít have the ability to pay them anymore also. Waiting for town council approval now, have already lodge police report. Thanks.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:28 AM   #3174
Master Member

Just go get one at Sim Lim Square. With motion detector. And with memeory card. Less than $50 and you can get it. My buddy also faced the same problem. He was harrassed at work and also NOK keep receiving calls. Even his workplace. Now just need to endure with it. Police can’t do much for now. They can’t be there 24 hours as well unless there is case of harassment. So protect yourself by install the cctv first. Town council will take a longer time. It’s been a month and my buddy have been living peacefully ever since he installed the cctv.

Been very stress and down, had notify my nok but everyone just very disappointed to me. I don’t have the ability to pay them anymore also. Waiting for town council approval now, have already lodge police report. Thanks.
Old 06-09-2018, 10:33 AM   #3175

Rigrig y u want to know how many stalls and all? Can u stop dem meh?
Old 06-09-2018, 10:47 AM   #3176
Master Member

Actually doesn’t matter how many. As long as you stop paying them will do. My friend paid 10k and it’s never enough to clear them.

Old 06-09-2018, 05:55 PM   #3177

Just go get one at Sim Lim Square. With motion detector. And with memeory card. Less than $50 and you can get it. My buddy also faced the same problem. He was harrassed at work and also NOK keep receiving calls. Even his workplace. Now just need to

endure with it. Police canít do much for now. They canít be there 24 hours as well unless there is case of harassment. So protect yourself by install the cctv

first. Town council will take a longer time. Itís been a month and my buddy have been living peacefully ever since he installed the cctv.

can i know what shop at sim lim to buy the cctv???
Old 06-09-2018, 07:13 PM   #3178
Master Member

You go Qoo10 and type cctv. It’s cheaper when you make online and go down and collect. It’s about $30plus. But additional on cable extension and memory card. Not more than $80.

can i know what shop at sim lim to buy the cctv???
Old 06-09-2018, 07:50 PM   #3179

Just go get one at Sim Lim Square. With motion detector. And with memeory card. Less than $50 and you can get it. My buddy also faced the same problem. He was harrassed at work and also NOK keep receiving calls. Even his workplace. Now just need to endure with it. Police canít do much for now. They canít be there 24 hours as well unless there is case of harassment. So protect yourself by install the cctv first. Town council will take a longer time. Itís been a month and my buddy have been living peacefully ever since he installed the cctv.
Hi bro thanks for your advice...will go over soon... did anyone went up to his house or anything?
Old 06-09-2018, 08:41 PM   #3180

of cos i cant stop them but just wanna let u know my case is i owe a total of around 8k 6 stalls. got painted few times and letters within the month. at first damn scared too but after the first paint i start to think come do already confirm wont pay. second and third comes feel like normal already just go thru procedure call 999 take statement thats it. my advice is just change number dun let them have anyway to contact you. slowly they will feel come do your house also cant contact you whats the point. like one way and they have to pay runner to do it. i can say they are quite at a losing end also at this point. they cant show up in person also can get in touch with you. what they are best at is always act fierce in msg i feel is pretty weak.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.