Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

rigrig

Reaction score
Lol... it is always good to lock yr gate.
Now got those con man selling soap that will knock u out.

Btw I just lodged a iwithness report of a UML loan whatapp approach.
Been doing that quite a while so UML can't implicate me...

i use insecticide for spray cockroach:s13::s13::s13:

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I took from one AL before 6 accounts and I paid but suddenly the new loans he made me defer and got another AL who transferred me 250 and asked me to pay 800 if not I will kena. I basically still owed this AL but I immediately changed number , made a police report and inform my neighbours and NOK. I'm pretty sure they been trying to get me on my new number but it's been 10 days and I don't hear anything and as matter of fact my 12 floor doors always open as usual and watch movie and talk to my neighbours as usual. In total I owed them 4000 . My flat below and lift had cameras CCTV etc . The police also advised me not to pay up and friends ex cop told me not to pay a single cent also since they kept asking more and more

Another friend took 1400 and he didn't pay up at all, changed number and it's been two months he only got a hell note inisde his post box . We all live in Bedok . Free 1400 for that ******* !

The issue is this, you want to have a peaceful mind and already took the loan and genuinely can't pay ? or in my friends case he purposely want free money - so don't pay up ! Because when you pay they think you're like a money tree the more they shake the more you'll give . The only way is not to pay them , make a report and change your phone number . They either won't bother or you'd get splashed , hell note and locked once or twice and after that happens everything will die down like my other neighbours . Now these are 300 dollars to 4k case I don't know about what will happen if you owe more than 10 k, especially if principle amount not maid maybe those will come and burnt your door or throw paint on cars . From what I heard cars that was thrown paints are mostly because the debtors owes more than 5 k or 10k and up .

Obviously don't take up their loan in the first place lor. But we all could have issues at times .

Be honest to your families friends neighbors and make a police report changed number and don't pay . That's all you can do and after awhile a month it will die down . I'm a victim and knew a few who has these experienced with AL now they are all happy and life as usual . The ones who paid ended up losing more than they should for a small amount .

Don't pay , changed number and don't take from them anymore in future . I repeat don't pay because they want more and will want more that's all .

Bedok division sibei on one..don't worry

chulu2810

Reaction score
U can pm me. I on... had enough of them.

Anyway I'm a family member of an Al scam and I honestly and fed up with their attitude that I'm hiding in the dark, no one can catch me thingy

I was thinking what if we send a link to their cell phone and then hack their phone? I been researching this method not sure is legal but if can hack into their phone (not sure pre paid card can hack ma) then imagine ball at our court now

Anyone keen to launch a massive operarion to know that ah long debtor or victim is not one to be bully with?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

koonzlah

Reaction score
I want take revenge of 2x of my big AL super leech... blood sucker
Okay I plan first I go buy a prepaid card first cos I don't wsnt to disclose my identity.. Scared got Al lurking ard here then know my tactic.. My plan is v simple as long as they open up the link their ip address is logged that where we can get their location.. See is Singapore or Malaysia based

Then got another way which I can't share is to csi out the acc holder name I know is the debtor but then I need u all advise say we manage to csi out the account holder details if is debtor but then sure got one acc belong to ah long or they just circulate debtor acc for trf in and out? Any one of u when get loan they use cash deposit? Cos if cash deposit sure can report police ask them at tt specify timing capture the person who deposit the money into yr acc? Or this method sucks cos end day is sabo all the debtor? But I was thinking borrow from ah long is not illegal right if we flag out all acc means they have no account to circulate for their business?

koonzlah

Reaction score
using python metasploit payload to hack into target cell phone remotely and install a spyware program called Ikey monitor which will allow you to monitor all target activities and read text messages and call records both incoming and outgoing calls and all other application they using

Anyone know on above method?

chulu2810

Reaction score
Deep... not techie

using python metasploit payload to hack into target cell phone remotely and install a spyware program called Ikey monitor which will allow you to monitor all target activities and read text messages and call records both incoming and outgoing calls and all other application they using

Anyone know on above method?

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Okay I plan first I go buy a prepaid card first cos I don't wsnt to disclose my identity.. Scared got Al lurking ard here then know my tactic.. My plan is v simple as long as they open up the link their ip address is logged that where we can get their location.. See is Singapore or Malaysia based

Then got another way which I can't share is to csi out the acc holder name I know is the debtor but then I need u all advise say we manage to csi out the account holder details if is debtor but then sure got one acc belong to ah long or they just circulate debtor acc for trf in and out? Any one of u when get loan they use cash deposit? Cos if cash deposit sure can report police ask them at tt specify timing capture the person who deposit the money into yr acc? Or this method sucks cos end day is sabo all the debtor? But I was thinking borrow from ah long is not illegal right if we flag out all acc means they have no account to circulate for their business?

From a long term borrower, definitely got one or two account numbers are often recurring in the repayment. Especially big amounts. I noticed that trend from them. Maybe you could try checking on that and report that account. But for all we know, it might be a mule account as they won't give you their boss bank account, only at most their worker account.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I was just wondering – for the msian scammers, if you were to continuously make payments to their debtor accounts, surely among these accounts there would be one or two that actually belong to them? Otherwise how would they be able to get the money into their hands?

Aside from that, just want to thank everyone for their contributions to this thread. I feel that I should also provide my case for reference.

Having paid back at least 5x of the principal, this puts us quite high up their list of carrots and the scammers should now have quite a fair bit of profit to use for their jobs.

For now, we will be sticking to this gameplan:
1) Ghost them on all forms of communications
2) Installed CCTV to capture some evidence and also to convince SPF to pay more attention to our block
3) Ride out their harassments until they realize there’s no ROI

Would this be good or did I miss out anything else that should be done? Bank a/c has been closed. As for changing of phone numbers, I’m going to try forwarding all calls to a dead number first before we deem a change is necessary.

Thank you for not paying them anymore to fund their operations.

I would also like to reiterate my findings on the trend of the account numbers. I find that usually it is always going to the mule accounts. Not unless it is a big amount. Maybe bigger amounts are to their trustworthy runners. And I believe if you can lodge a report of those high value runners, it will actually give them a big hit on their finances. But these information are precious and it is hard to share over the net as we don't know who are their runners and who are the debtors.

koonzlah

Reaction score
From a long term borrower, definitely got one or two account numbers are often recurring in the repayment. Especially big amounts. I noticed that trend from them. Maybe you could try checking on that and report that account. But for all we know, it might be a mule account as they won't give you their boss bank account, only at most their worker account.
Ya to be honest they will still be ard cos demand and supply. But Then objective is to create as much havoc as possible to their mode of operation.

I intend to create a telegram chat for this operation but will vett joiner to see if is sincere debtor and not al spy. And only those who f care them and not intend to pay them anymore are welcome to pm me. It will take time for me to vett and do my homework.

We can discuss on how to get back to them in the group chat. I will provide all tech support foc but trust is very impt here. I have a day job I don't wsnt to act kaypo here and affect my life. Hope u all understand

koonzlah

Reaction score
Anyway maybe we can collate the account number in private so that we won't sabo debtor also and see if any syndicate account number over lap each other?

chulu2810

Reaction score
My 27k r pay transfer to designated acc.
18k n 36k by cash to runner or lender.

Thank you for not paying them anymore to fund their operations.

I would also like to reiterate my findings on the trend of the account numbers. I find that usually it is always going to the mule accounts. Not unless it is a big amount. Maybe bigger amounts are to their trustworthy runners. And I believe if you can lodge a report of those high value runners, it will actually give them a big hit on their finances. But these information are precious and it is hard to share over the net as we don't know who are their runners and who are the debtors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.