HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree116Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2018, 11:51 AM   #3211
Master Member

Yeah. No need to pay them. They can ki siao whatever they want. They are not legal anyway. Dare them come up. They can’t do anything to you.

Already paying them way more i took from them. They suck enough of me. Hope they just let me off. But can only endure at the moment
JamieJimmyNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 12:07 PM   #3212

better not got for credit company. risk your life and family
juan55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 12:33 PM   #3213

better not got for credit company. risk your life and family
any financial assistant ?
sinda-muis-church??
biol007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 01:10 PM   #3214
Master Member

How about work hard and save some? How long can those financial assistance help you if you don’t help yourself?

Maybe sell something online and try to tahan til next pay day?

It’s just the beginning of the month. Surely there is some from your salary, right?

any financial assistant ?
sinda-muis-church??
Old 07-09-2018, 02:07 PM   #3215

Hi guys, i am new here. I got 20AL and amount of 80k. Been stopped paying them for few weeks. So far one come up write on wall. Still prepare for the worst to come
Wah u must be earning more than 8k above then they will lend u this ant..average 4k per Al .good luck bro...I own 30k Lena splash paint lock..ye case maybe someone will set fire
Jjlin1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 02:12 PM   #3216
Master Member

Better set cctv and a baseball bat on standby as well. Hoot the runner until jiaklat jiaklat.

Wah u must be earning more than 8k above then they will lend u this ant..average 4k per Al .good luck bro...I own 30k Lena splash paint lock..ye case maybe someone will set fire
Old 07-09-2018, 03:02 PM   #3217

I got 2AL lend me big amount cause i been taking from them for 5 years. But only recent 2 years they up the amount to five figure for me cause my payment is good. Every week pay them around 3k for interest only. Until recently take from other AL to pay them which bubble finally burst

Last edited by JCKH0380; 07-09-2018 at 03:12 PM..
JCKH0380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 04:19 PM   #3218

Better set cctv and a baseball bat on standby as well. Hoot the runner until jiaklat jiaklat.
I only install cctv. Rest i leave to police.
Old 07-09-2018, 04:57 PM   #3219

Wa,not even a single cent?
also no money how to pay??
got money also wont borrow from them liao
rigrig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 05:02 PM   #3220

Yours is deffered loan or weekly loan...ya my case also same la.paint lock letters pattern all Chu finished now they LAN LAN write of me Liao .spend time on finding new customer better for them
defer weekly until say can monthly. lol weak really is lan lan 1 in the end.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:11 PM   #3221

I got 2AL lend me big amount cause i been taking from them for 5 years. But only recent 2 years they up the amount to five figure for me cause my payment is good. Every week pay them around 3k for interest only. Until recently take from other AL to pay them which bubble finally burst
high roller hang in there dont give in
Old 07-09-2018, 05:30 PM   #3222

Reading thru all the comments made me realise that I'm not the only one that had fallen into this state. Thank you
Lady2556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 07:20 PM   #3223

I landed with a few moneylenders.
as long as you pay, they will never do anything to you. so I approach with s.e investment in april and I left two months ahead which left $698.

be frankly s.e investment is the worst service. If you ain't pay on time or delay payment, they call your number everyday basically like ahlong in a rude ass tone. They will come to your house and slide a warrant letter. "Die die no money to pay is your problem, don't care where you get your money from, I want receive cash by today means TODAY! if not my collector will come to your house now.." also I told them I willing to pay $800 include late fee yet they refused...good luck to me I only can pay on pay day.... nvm i will spend my time look for some part time job to work during my free time (to kill the stress that I face with ml)

I regretted.. Even I can't pay the previous month, I told them I'm willing to pay the extra fees by next month, die also want me to pay now. Because of this incident I cry in my office and my boss know I borrow from moneylender and was about to terminate me. I don't even dare to ask anyone for help like who willing to borrow you more than hundred dollars on you? I may not have owe large sum amount of money. This would be my final lesson.

I hope everyone even you have problem with your own financial issue, bare in mind, never ever visit any of the moneylender unless you can effort to pay back how much you borrow even you willing to pay extra fees I can recommend (cash mart) so far if you delay payment they willing to accept the rest idk~

Last edited by cheesebuurger; 07-09-2018 at 07:38 PM..
cheesebuurger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 09:34 PM   #3224
Master Member

Omg. How to maintain 3k every week? Don’t pay anymore better.

Old 07-09-2018, 09:54 PM   #3225

Omg. How to maintain 3k every week? Don’t pay anymore better.
I work 2 jobs to cover. If not enough i will take new loan to cover. Thats why i got so many AL.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.