Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

tanchp

Reaction score
Hi there. I owe both LML and LS and im getting help to clear them. Amounts to more than 50k for both. Yup what an idiot but circumstances then really left my hands tied. Due to limited funds, fear compels me to want to pay the LS first then the rest to LMLs. Any advice. Im seeing a counsellor for my issues with borrowing

pay the LML, dont pay LS.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I live in a gated condo. Whats e chance of LS trying something? Should i get my wife n kids off to my MIL place?
I definately have enough to pay off the LmL but if i have to spread it between i dun think i can cover

Ur concern should only be on LML, pls just report the LS. Not sure about gated condo but it should be harder...if u are worried about ur Wife and kids you can send them off for a week or two, but I really doubt LS will be able to do anything....to stop LS harassment I'd recommend u to change ur number, inform ur work place and ur NOK about the situation. You must know the moment our personal info got into LS hands, they had a upper hand, now you must take it back...be prepared...I hope you can settle ur LML, put ur priorities right....also if u still have to deal with LML after u change ur number I recommend you to use a spare prepaid card just for that...

Last edited:

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Btw someone asked before in this thread, how they get our neighbours contact number right? These AL/runners will search for yellowpages, cos they called our neighbours. they know their unit number & know their name that was registered on yellowpages.

They sibeh free...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I live in a gated condo. Whats e chance of LS trying something? Should i get my wife n kids off to my MIL place?
I definately have enough to pay off the LmL but if i have to spread it between i dun think i can cover

Just in case u just let ur security know....say u lost ur IC and received like several pranks....so if any suspicious person that ask about ur unit u ask security to inform u...hang in there bro...

Learningalesson

Reaction score
Just in case u just let ur security know....say u lost ur IC and received like several pranks....so if any suspicious person that ask about ur unit u ask security to inform u...hang in there bro...

Thanks! Im stil fearful if i jus block the LS. My wife is also giving me hell which i rightly deserve. Consequences to myself i gladly take it on.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Lol... My wife questioned of a past post on media abt me related to AL.
I replied LML stupid prank n I reported police.

Thanks! Im stil fearful if i jus block the LS. My wife is also giving me hell which i rightly deserve. Consequences to myself i gladly take it on.

chulu2810

Reaction score
My 27k AL show me list of my office neighbour.
Also some list of residential neighbours.

I ignore.

Today just reply his chaser text n also ignore cause I replied him previous of a date.
If he do action, I can use it excuse to cut off 100% n ask him fly kite like my prev loose amt loan...

They sibeh free...

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Update : A friend who took ah long money 2500 and never paid principle amount got a new WhatsApp to his wife saying he , old AL, now opened new shop . My friend is crazy siow type I'm 52 and he's 47 and the old AL which he owed same name and voice . My friend agreed and they were curious and they just had 500 transferred to their account and must return 700 next week .

See how they operate ? They have their own game plans and have money I don't know if they are stupid but it could be they can change "stall" or bosses and keep trying their luck . If I have worker like this I'll whack him . Crazy AL world they could even bite each other . And to think that my friend will not pay really sometimes feel like the bosses made HUGE money and it's the workers who decide who gets harrased .

Last edited:

chulu2810

Reaction score
Believe they still can't openly went in cause yr guard will stop. Maybe sneak in from side gate.
A friend place also encounter LML sneak in from side gate to his unit.

Ur concern should only be on LML, pls just report the LS. Not sure about gated condo but it should be harder...if u are worried about ur Wife and kids you can send them off for a week or two, but I really doubt LS will be able to do anything....to stop LS harassment I'd recommend u to change ur number, inform ur work place and ur NOK about the situation. You must know the moment our personal info got into LS hands, they had a upper hand, now you must take it back...be prepared...I hope you can settle ur LML, put ur priorities right....also if u still have to deal with LML after u change ur number I recommend you to use a spare prepaid card just for that...

Reaction score
I have a couple sent by business related.
Negotiate instalment via mthly so won't be hard on u. They r more easier than LS.

The collector can't be too hooligan otherwise just call SPF

Mine I tried talking to them but they don't accept any other choice . Now they telling me they gonna send debt collector .. so was wondering what's the consequences if they send .. issit just a warning or there's a penalty ? :/

chulu2810

Reaction score
Today my 27k AL chasing n I also ignore his sms...
Waiting for his action.

I also want him to be experiment our comrade hacking .
This AL hold regular acc n only change once. Same for his contact number.
I had lodge few reports to SPF but still not results....
Maybe SPF leading longer thread..... to fish in big fish....

chulu2810

Reaction score
Ask they go ahead.
If too much, lodge ROM n they will step in. They quite responsive n helpful

Mine I tried talking to them but they don't accept any other choice . Now they telling me they gonna send debt collector .. so was wondering what's the consequences if they send .. issit just a warning or there's a penalty ? :/

Plzhalp

Reaction score

Becos they have too many number, you won't be able to block them all...and once u read their text naturally will be fearful as harassment and threats are what they do best....I strongly recommend you to change your number, if too much fear kicks in, you won't be able to think straight....now u have to remain calm, and plan properly....yes definitely but I think she would still appreciate the fact that you told her the truth...hang in there!

Plzhalp

Reaction score
My 27k AL show me list of my office neighbour.
Also some list of residential neighbours.

I ignore.

Today just reply his chaser text n also ignore cause I replied him previous of a date.
If he do action, I can use it excuse to cut off 100% n ask him fly kite like my prev loose amt loan...

They really very free....inside office tiao ka flip yellow page sibeh boliao....then when bored start harassing people....quite no life...

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Hi there. I owe both LML and LS and im getting help to clear them. Amounts to more than 50k for both. Yup what an idiot but circumstances then really left my hands tied. Due to limited funds, fear compels me to want to pay the LS first then the rest to LMLs. Any advice. Im seeing a counsellor for my issues with borrowing

LML always comes first. LS pointless really. Never ending payment.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score

LML, go settle it. LS plus you live condo, fear not. Condo they can never anyhow except order delivery or disturb your workplace.

As you think they might harm your family, think again. Will any runner go harm anybody physically over a debt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.