Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
One of my AL very funny.....think it's a Malaysian....I think he damn proud of his fake English name....every time before text and end text need say ********* here, like kid like that just got English name.... Honestly 1-10 times see already scared but afterwards it started to get funny and annoying 😂😂😂😂

tanchp

Reaction score
One of my AL very funny.....think it's a Malaysian....I think he damn proud of his fake English name....every time before text and end text need say ********* here, like kid like that just got English name.... Honestly 1-10 times see already scared but afterwards it started to get funny and annoying ��������

I heard of this case from a msian friend. This 16 year old msian boy in his hometown quit sch, became a runner. Come sg splash paint, lock ppl's gate. got caught by SPF. not sure what happens after that though.

We should reply those AL runners videos and news links of their "friends" getting caught. hah.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Letter of demand under door or stick on main door.
I had 2 case stick on my door n lawyer forum mention can pursuit as vandalism.
Apply on legal bunch... those AL hack care u.

Alright thankss . Anyways do you know what does the letter they give normally state ?

chulu2810

Reaction score
Believe fine n jail bah...

I heard of this case from a msian friend. This 16 year old msian boy in his hometown quit sch, became a runner. Come sg splash paint, lock ppl's gate. got caught by SPF. not sure what happens after that though.

We should reply those AL runners videos and news links of their "friends" getting caught. hah.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Pm me for a laugh pls... if u Don mind...

One of my AL very funny.....think it's a Malaysian....I think he damn proud of his fake English name....every time before text and end text need say ********* here, like kid like that just got English name.... Honestly 1-10 times see already scared but afterwards it started to get funny and annoying 😂😂😂😂

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah lor. Abit sian about this. If you count back, it's really a hefty amount. I sometimes ask myself how the heck I managed to find so much cash even.

Yah lor... initially need that small amount of 500/1k to tide things over

But in the end, one has to pay more than 10k... kind of ironic

chulu2810

Reaction score
Lol... quite true...

I got one still got sideline doing other vice like bookie n tortoise head...
I send his ads this gals photo to I iwithness... lol

After in all him, he send me his pattern using my number to his other potential lender n etc...
I retaliate by sending to SPF....

Now quite... Maybe I block him...
Claim to be Geylang side... if so, all come up unit.... or maybe he did but scare off by the cameras....
Also keep saying send people up collect till now air only.....

They really very free....inside office tiao ka flip yellow page sibeh boliao....then when bored start harassing people....quite no life...

Last edited:

Plzhalp

Reaction score

Damn shag....but it's the path they choose....but everybody of cos will be lured by the "good money" they offered....those scapegoats also sad....but life cycle...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Pm me for a laugh pls... if u Don mind...

Pm-ed...! Honestly if they continue with harassment.....initially I was really afraid now I just can't wait to see one of them.....I really wanna whack them....give them gaolat gaolat....sibeh annoying....

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Lol... quite true...

I got one still got sideline doing other vice like bookie n tortoise head...
I send his ads this gals photo to I iwithness... lol

After in all him, he send me his pattern using my number to his other potential lender n etc...
I retaliate by sending to SPF....

Now quite... Maybe I block him...
Claim to be Geylang side... if so, all come up unit.... or maybe he did but scare off by the cameras....
Also keep saying send people up collect till now air only.....

Haha....it's the air that's annoying...

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Today my 27k AL chasing n I also ignore his sms...
Waiting for his action.

I also want him to be experiment our comrade hacking .
This AL hold regular acc n only change once. Same for his contact number.
I had lodge few reports to SPF but still not results....
Maybe SPF leading longer thread..... to fish in big fish....

If you transfer from IB you can see if it's payroll account posb or normal account . Most of the accounts are foreigners or debtors who are afraid and timid or worked for them for money . All these LS are based in Malaysia and some operates in Manila and nearby Batam . The bosses all made money already

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Understand some people haven't walked out of it....but the moment you step out of it....you will realise that's it's better.... They harass you 1-10 times probably u really scared, and wanna give in....but after 10 times u probably don't feel anything......an example will be....you get an injection 1st time pain, 2-10 the pain subside, afterwards u used to it already...hang in there Bros and Sis....
I honestly never say loan don't pay... Like people say owe money pay money is correct.....but if u already paid, or u want to pay they chut pattern then u also chut pattern Lor.....what terms and agreement.....if they can't follow....then what more good to say.....

chulu2810

Reaction score
Lol... after joined this forum, think quite comfort to know we r not alone.

Pm-ed...! Honestly if they continue with harassment.....initially I was really afraid now I just can't wait to see one of them.....I really wanna whack them....give them gaolat gaolat....sibeh annoying....

chulu2810

Reaction score
Unless u met one that honour agreement.

Hokkien saying- bah liao..... Shi ba....
Means numb or dead meat....

Lol

Understand some people haven't walked out of it....but the moment you step out of it....you will realise that's it's better.... They harass you 1-10 times probably u really scared, and wanna give in....but after 10 times u probably don't feel anything......an example will be....you get an injection 1st time pain, 2-10 the pain subside, afterwards u used to it already...hang in there Bros and Sis....
I honestly never say loan don't pay... Like people say owe money pay money is correct.....but if u already paid, or u want to pay they chut pattern then u also chut pattern Lor.....what terms and agreement.....if they can't follow....then what more good to say.....

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Lol... after joined this forum, think quite comfort to know we r not alone.

Yes....this thread actually brought good and bad to me...honestly speaking....but the thought of my NOK getting harassment or gonna get bully make me really angry....fear become anger lol....

chulu2810

Reaction score
Ya.. those touch family, I will go all way out.....

Yes....this thread actually brought good and bad to me...honestly speaking....but the thought of my NOK getting harassment or gonna get bully make me really angry....fear become anger lol....

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Well, that’s your own perspective of course. If you are willing to risk it then there is no stopping you. But here, there’s a few who are lost and stressful enough with their existing problems.

Maybe you are just angry about the way the AL inflicted fears and sent all the runners. But others here just simple want it over and down with. Maybe unlike you, they can’t afford to keep having nights when they will stay worrying about if any runners coming up tonight.

Like i said, it’s your own dexcision.

Come lor. That's my mentality we don't subscribed to taking illegal loans like this but as I said few of my friends took few K and ran and we still live same block and one kena paint it's been a year for some and mine weeks . You throw I repaint . My door always open even at night my younger brother sleep outside to watch TV and we like the wind since young . They ****ed me before so I'm teaching them a lesson not to **** around with people who once paid swee swee and kena sabotage so I sabotage them back . And if anyone wants to get out ? Don't pay back you pay you will kena squeezed again. Now if you owe Legal Money Lender for God sake pls pay up even if it's slowly here I'm talking about AL only who play defer games or charged way too high interest in three days etc and put the money in anyhow . Yes I got balls maybe we all street kids . But don't get me wrong I'm not telling anyone to start taking and not pay I'm simply saying they won't leave you alone and will squeeze and no point keep paying months after months your interest alone that doesn't make sense . Make a police report and brace yourself lor . You pay you kena . Maybe it helps my flat behind Bedok Div lol and if kena corridor I call town council kena door like a friend we help.him clear if kena fire call SCDF . TO SETTLE WITH CRIMINALS ? **** OFF . That's all my point bro I just pity the ones who has been paying non stop and kena whacked jialat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.