HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2018, 11:26 PM   #3256

I'm curious at one point, will they be asking you to pay full amount if they keep on send letter to your house?

My ML got few good and few fxxk up one. Anyway all had send letter of demand to me liao. Some send 2 to 3 liao. Some guai lan one everyday call me even i told them i need some time to clear. But no money mean no money. Everyday call me also no use
Old 08-09-2018, 11:32 PM   #3257

actually one of the ml call my colleague for once after they denied mention they did not call any of my work place people. I believe the collector isn't only just one which is pretty freak out.

I have been looking for new job to mentally prepare if anything happen on Monday at least I have a new job to slide out my next payment.

Thatís good to hear. Thatís always a way to resolve it. For your job wise, maybe start looking for new one? Unless your boss is understanding enough on your situation. Your licensed one not so bad. My buddy no choice had to leave his job cos those AL harassed until office phone ringing off the hook. Now he is doing some free lance and still able to survive.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:45 PM   #3258
Supremacy Member

I think itís only fair you explain to your neighbors as well. Itís their home too. What you could do maybe offer to pay for cctv for them to install. And maybe together you all can catch any suspicious character wandering around? 1 cctv only about less than $50.
Yeah get a cctv camera and a recorder, put a harddisk and linked to router can remote monitoring. i got still have an unused analog camera and a second hand dvr, you want pm me
Old 09-09-2018, 12:04 AM   #3259

I'm curious at one point, will they be asking you to pay full amount if they keep on send letter to your house?
License 1 no matter sure need to pay full amount. Only things is the time they give u to repay
Old 09-09-2018, 12:48 AM   #3260
Master Member

Erm.. I don’t need it. Hahaha. It was my buddy who got into the whole AL thingy. Hahaha

Yeah get a cctv camera and a recorder, put a harddisk and linked to router can remote monitoring. i got still have an unused analog camera and a second hand dvr, you want pm me
Old 09-09-2018, 09:46 AM   #3261

s.e collector never be nice. Die also have to pay yesterday spoken to a rude lady it doesn't give a concern of how you explain they ended up said wasting their time to hear nonsense and excuses.

I don't have much friends. Those friend of mine only came up to me when they need something or else when I try to contact it can never be that easy when they forever left my message on read unless when they need help.

at this point, I only can relay to myself. Non of the people could help me. Not trying to look pathetic I have been working blindly for nearly a year and I realised I don't keep my relative contact at all. It would need sometime to contact time in a hardest way but anything I will give a try at least it might help with less stress against with moneylender.

This year is really a size of rock hitting on my toe. After payment settled I need to love my money and spend wise is most important.
Hi... I am new in this forum. Bear with me.
I had both debt. Licensed ones I did seek silver lining for help n they did assist to neg with LML from weekly to mthly. Got 6LML close to total of 10k plus. UML got a couple.
For LML, those GL ones I complain to ROM (registry of money lender) cause I suspect they sell contacts to UML. After that they did tone down a bit.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:48 AM   #3262
Master Member

And the UML ones? You stop paying as well?

I had both debt. Licensed ones I did seek silver lining for help n they did assist to neg with LML from weekly to mthly. Got 6LML close to total of 10k plus. UML got a couple.
For LML, those GL ones I complain to ROM (registry of money lender) cause I suspect they sell contacts to UML. After that they did tone down a bit.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:51 AM   #3263

I got scammed by uml, now they demanding money from me, blocked all of them, they threatened to make a fb post with my face, did anyone here experienced the fb post threat before and did it happen? Deleted all my social media tho
I did. They post my video n ic. I lodge complain to fB of their acc n post. FB removed it few days after.that UML claimed to be licensed. I block them on my phone n now no more sound.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:57 AM   #3264

And the UML ones? You stop paying as well?
My UML total up 80k. 30k & 25k link up by a friend. He did pressed them for time. I doing my own reno company so no worry their go employer. Those no GL, I follow up payment within my means. Rest those assholes, i block n stop payment. I also lodge complains n SPF install card at my unit corridor after I show them "fire video".... I also install my own at my main door.. So far so good.. no action.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:59 AM   #3265

I did. They post my video n ic. I lodge complain to fB of their acc n post. FB removed it few days after.that UML claimed to be licensed. I block them on my phone n now no more sound.
Like some in forum says they some input fear n threads. But there r some gilas ones... now I block n report all their loan ads
Old 09-09-2018, 10:01 AM   #3266

My UML total up 80k. 30k & 25k link up by a friend. He did pressed them for time. I doing my own reno company so no worry their go employer. Those no GL, I follow up payment within my means. Rest those assholes, i block n stop payment. I also lodge complains n SPF install card at my unit corridor after I show them "fire video".... I also install my own at my main door.. So far so good.. no action.
Licensed ones that silver lining help I did try to settle but within my means too close to their amt.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:05 AM   #3267

Licensed ones that silver lining help I did try to settle but within my means too close to their amt.
Previous before report to SPF, I been reading this forum. Now register, at least another channel to off load these.... look forward a "chu lu" ..... a way out
Old 09-09-2018, 11:04 AM   #3268

Hi...sorry to heard of your problem but I hope sooner your debt can be settled.
for silver lining I hope I can get some help even though mine is small amount of loan but also with 6ML at the moment like about ($4.5k)
I will be attending the group session too

Old 09-09-2018, 11:07 AM   #3269

License 1 no matter sure need to pay full amount. Only things is the time they give u to repay
I was afraid if they took legal action by request a full amount of payment like example you owe them $1000 your balance left $500 and you couldn't pay the sum of the money if they took legal action against on you, will it be you have to pay $1000 instead of the balance you owe them with late charges fee.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:21 PM   #3270
Master Member

They won’t. They can’t force you all out on whatever amount you have left. I think you are overreacting and overthinking. Take it easy, dude.

I was afraid if they took legal action by request a full amount of payment like example you owe them $1000 your balance left $500 and you couldn't pay the sum of the money if they took legal action against on you, will it be you have to pay $1000 instead of the balance you owe them with late charges fee.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.