Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onespcs

Reaction score
No one account belongs to them....all runners one..,,runners will then withdraw and head to western union....I recommend you to change ur number, they have too many numbers, you won't know which one is them.....

Hear that western union Next month will be hard to transfer money they will ask a lot question now , like money from where ,give who ,where u get money? Hope can stop all runner to transfer. Runner runner please wake up and don be afraid ,u from victim to runner get caught that’s it .u released it’s not worth it but is too late.

Last edited:

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Again, this thread is not about you got balls or street kids. It’s how to stop funding criminals by not paying them anymore.

It’s advising on troubled souls who needed some advices on the situations. Want to borrow how much or shows how garang you are, seriously wont make a difference. If you can afford your house or your neighbours house to be splashed then it’s your own choice. You might have Friends who all ganged up to borrow and scam the AL.

But there’s also people here who need more realistic advices and chose not to try things the hard way. The main point is to stop paying those AL. Whether you are over 50 or whatever, it doesn’t matter. Not many people wish to take further risk than they are already in. Period.

Onespcs

Reaction score
Today my 27k AL chasing n I also ignore his sms...
Waiting for his action.

I also want him to be experiment our comrade hacking .
This AL hold regular acc n only change once. Same for his contact number.
I had lodge few reports to SPF but still not results....

Maybe SPF leading longer thread..... to fish in big fish....

Me too , keep sending voice message , I just don care , do whatever they want .

Onespcs

Reaction score
If you transfer from IB you can see if it's payroll account posb or normal account . Most of the accounts are foreigners or debtors who are afraid and timid or worked for them for money . All these LS are based in Malaysia and some operates in Manila and nearby Batam . The bosses all made money already

Don fund them to find another victim.

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Again, this thread is not about you got balls or street kids. It’s how to stop funding criminals by not paying them anymore.

It’s advising on troubled souls who needed some advices on the situations. Want to borrow how much or shows how garang you are, seriously wont make a difference. If you can afford your house or your neighbours house to be splashed then it’s your own choice. You might have Friends who all ganged up to borrow and scam the AL.

But there’s also people here who need more realistic advices and chose not to try things the hard way. The main point is to stop paying those AL. Whether you are over 50 or whatever, it doesn’t matter. Not many people wish to take further risk than they are already in. Period.

How many will not pay up ? This is the issue I'm trying to highlight . Many are still paying non stop so it's good to highlight DONT PAY because the AL themselves can opt not to splash you and even offer another loan new stall . Now what does that say about them ? Think . So to the ones who keeps paying stop paying and suffocate them . And if people I know doesn't wanna pay and take free money it's their God damn business ! Take money from criminals and teach them a bloody lesson not everyone is submissive and gundu hor. I've been saying mostly not to pay even the cops will tell you not to pay even councilors will tell you the same and I'm just highlight true things which is going on there are some people who really don't give a damn anymore and take free money and it's their own choice . Sure it's bad your neighbour will kena but you can't stop some people from doing that . I don't condone taking it's stupid and some are lucky some are not . Pay the legal ones pay the gahmen pay the banks but stop paying AL because it won't end. Fact that they can ignored my friend not returning moment principal amount and offer him a new loan and transfer seriously made me wonder these people behind the phones doing the boss work .

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Well, that’s your own perspective of course. If you are willing to risk it then there is no stopping you. But here, there’s a few who are lost and stressful enough with their existing problems.

Maybe you are just angry about the way the AL inflicted fears and sent all the runners. But others here just simple want it over and down with. Maybe unlike you, they can’t afford to keep having nights when they will stay worrying about if any runners coming up tonight.

Like i said, it’s your own dexcision.

To the lost and distressed don't pay lor ? Given the true stories I've seen I'm sure people can pick up there Al have their own mode of doing things make money and boss happy they have their own pool of money to play with . So to the distress you're not the only one , so stop paying and informed your neighbour NOK bosses and whoever matters . I'm sure this forum is also for us to share everything in the open . Once again I don't pay but I also don't take or look for AL even legal I now don't.

Last edited:

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I am not saying to pay right? We all know you Garang and not paying. You keep repeating non stop about it. We know!!!

You Want to borrow how much and don’t pay at all. We know!! You very garang. Clap clap clap.

To the lost and distressed don't pay lor ? Given the true stories I've seen I'm sure people can pick up there Al have their own mode of doing things make money and boss happy they have their own pool of money to play with . So to the distress you're not the only one , so stop paying and informed your neighbour NOK bosses and whoever matters . I'm sure this forum is also for us to share everything in the open . Once again I don't pay but I also don't take or look for AL even others legal I don't

lonewolf909

Reaction score
I am not saying to pay right? We all know you Garang and not paying. You keep repeating non stop about it. We know!!!

You Want to borrow how much and don’t pay at all. We know!! You very garang. Clap clap clap.

Bro don't be childish la . First and foremost I paid and kena played so read first before you anyhow lei and yes I have friends who stubbornly took and not pay what can I do ? Now after giving my stories people here can see the real AL attitude so they can piece the puzzle themselves .

I don't need yoy to clap for me I've been saying to the distressed to bloody stop all payments make a police report and informed everyone and lead your lives . Install CCTV carry one even better

In regards weather I'm brave or not ? I don't know I maybe don't give a damn to criminals and if push comes to shove I know to well I'll swiped their bloody knees . I've had enough and have no respect for bloody criminals behind phone lines shouting and even sending my wife mandarin messages thankfully my wife is a Chinese clown . Some face it and give them a middle finger maybe some are not . In a nutshell whatever I said means DO NOT PAY THEM and informed the authorities families company etc and stop taking and live your lives. I'm free to tell people what is going on in my bedok block people . At least I'm open and telling the truth . I've been here for 40 years and friends with almost everyone around here and we tell each other stuff openly . Old school maybe and apparently with bigger balls . Just saying

Last edited:

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Will borrow from loanshark is illegal? Will SPF charge u for it ?

It's not illegal for now. I hope they make it illegal to deter ( and cut AL ) and have some outlets for low income to take small loans example pay bills directly if it's HDB or SP or Town Council or medical care

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Bro don't be childish la . First and foremost I paid and kena played so read first before you anyhow lei and yes I have friends who stubbornly took and not pay what can I do ? Now after giving my stories people here can see the real AL attitude so they can piece the puzzle themselves .

I don't need yoy to clap for me I've been saying to the distressed to bloody stop all payments make a police report and informed everyone and lead your lives . Install CCTV carry one even better

In regards weather I'm brave or not ? I don't know I maybe don't give a damn to criminals and if push comes to shove I know to well I'll swiped their bloody knees . I've had enough and have no respect for bloody criminals behind phone lines shouting and even sending my wife mandarin messages thankfully my wife is a Chinese clown . Some face it and give them a middle finger maybe some are not . In a nutshell whatever I said means DO NOT PAY THEM and informed the authorities families company etc and stop taking and live your lives. I'm free to tell people what is going on in my bedok block people . At least I'm open and telling the truth . I've been here for 40 years and friends with almost everyone around here and we tell each other stuff openly . Old school maybe and apparently with bigger balls . Just saying

Ok calm down...at the end of the day both u and Jamie have the same mindset - don't fund criminals....just how you all deal with it or what not is different....don't have to make each other unhappy....if not the AL looking at this thread will be laughing....

But I do understand the point where they make u really Dulan feel like smacking them...hahah....

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Hear that western union Next month will be hard to transfer money they will ask a lot question now , like money from where ,give who ,where u get money? Hope can stop all runner to transfer. Runner runner please wake up and don be afraid ,u from victim to runner get caught that’s it .u released it’s not worth it but is too late.

Haha...believe there's loophole everywhere...but yeah...eventually there will be a trace if there's a path...the younger the more gullible....like I used to hear people say don't go loan from loanshark all the time....still doesn't work....learn lesson the hard way....

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Yah lor... initially need that small amount of 500/1k to tide things over

But in the end, one has to pay more than 10k... kind of ironic

Precisely why I hate myself. Like how the heck I can find so much money out of nowhere to pay them but cannot make my life better with those money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.