JamieJimmyNg

Clearly he is having some depression and needed something to vent his frustrations on. Old school big balls? From the way he typed and so kwa Zhang. You know he is losing it. So many times I just said don’t pay and install CCTV and he told one big story. Yawn.

Perhaps a call to IMH for the mental breakdown? Cos clearly he is overreacting and losing it.

Ok calm down...at the end of the day both u and Jamie have the same mindset - don't fund criminals....just how you all deal with it or what not is different....don't have to make each other unhappy....if not the AL looking at this thread will be laughing....

But I do understand the point where they make u really Dulan feel like smacking them...hahah....

JamieJimmyNg

Come. Clap for the old school and much bigger balls who owe Ah Long so much and he don’t return and took the AL as fools. Inviting AL to go up his house and splash. His neighbour will help him keep a look out 24-seven. And he can easily pay those workers $50 for paint job. In this world for more than 40 years, and still borrowed AL in the first place. He is very clever. Because Bedok police headquarters is just at his house area.

People, follow his footsteps. Take AL as fools. And no need to give in to fears. Cos he is big balls. Did I miss out anything? Lol

JamieJimmyNg

I think we should give him an award for being the most Garang Debtor with the biggest set of balls!!! Hahahaha

lonewolf909

Ok calm down...at the end of the day both u and Jamie have the same mindset - don't fund criminals....just how you all deal with it or what not is different....don't have to make each other unhappy....if not the AL looking at this thread will be laughing....

But I do understand the point where they make u really Dulan feel like smacking them...hahah....

Bro I'm very calm haha I'm just simply responding to people and give my opinion accordingly. Nothing personal against jimmyjamie I'm sure he's also very concerned . I happened to table out what I see what I hear and what I experience and some idiot friends who can't take it and simply don't give a **** about the AL. If all of us agree and encourage one another TO STOP PAYING AL AND REPORT TO POLICE with accepting what already happened and no need to save face I'm sure the AL will eventually give up. And what's the best options ? DONT EVEN TAKE FROM THEM and quickly block all those numbers . As matter of fact try not to take from Legal ones also . I took a legal one at North area last year and paid promptly and suddenly I received AL SMS and WhatsApp .

I maybe can't tahan these thugs Al behind the screen that cursed and swear and threatened families and I don't blame some people I know who can't take it and since they can't whack the Al they took few thousands and simply refused to pay . To me it's comical but hey to each their own . I don't condone it but let's face facts here there are some who simple take run and take again and run and you know what ? These local clowns are the best , they actually earned from AL . What does this all say ? It still say DONT PAY because while you the distressed worry there are assholes who took and party so think about it WHY PAY. Stop paying , make police report , don't do it again and live your life and don't repeat your mistakes that's all . I just hope the ones who is in panick can learn that it some clowns can take and survive after a year or two even why the hell must you pay ? Your money better keep for your children or prepare to get CCTV or just keep and start savings and be more thifty . To those out there who wants to pay ? The nice AL is still the sam asshole with 7 names and he won't let you go easily so better stop now and stop paying tell your family neighbours and trust me you'll be very happy ....there could be paint or scribbles but as long as you stopped learn your lessons it will pass like many of us . Get back your life stop paying ! Bangla Vietnamese or other foreign or local stupid youth also now scarred to vandalise your homes. So stop it now

lonewolf909

Come. Clap for the old school and much bigger balls who owe Ah Long so much and he don’t return and took the AL as fools. Inviting AL to go up his house and splash. His neighbour will help him keep a look out 24-seven. And he can easily pay those workers $50 for paint job. In this world for more than 40 years, and still borrowed AL in the first place. He is very clever. Because Bedok police headquarters is just at his house area.

People, follow his footsteps. Take AL as fools. And no need to give in to fears. Cos he is big balls. Did I miss out anything? Lol

Jimmy as I've said i kena played so I don't pay so if they wanna come come lor. What to do ? Pay them and they will close case ? No such thing lei my point is stop paying and enjoy your life and don't repeat and yes there are people I know who took out of anger and pissed and refused to pay it's the truth and what can I do ? Point here is listen to my story at the end of the day if t distressed read they will eventually realise if some can take free and dig nose watch TV why must I pay and pay and pay ?

I'm not going to be saracstic to you or what I'd leave you as whatever you want to be and as long as youre happy I'm all good buddy ! Enjoy life stop paying and there's no need to make people kanchiong. Don't pay and don't take anymore and block all these AL . For legal ? Pls pay up even small installments .

lonewolf909

I think we should give him an award for being the most Garang Debtor with the biggest set of balls!!! Hahahaha

Without reading my post proper you decided to be a clown . You starting to sound angry that AL kena played out . Go cry lor they can kiss my foot ! Don't pay will never pay and who the hell pays anyone to paint ? Since when I said that ? Your eyes read properly next time ha lol

JamieJimmyNg

Few sentences and then being replied with lifelong stories. Most people knows how AL works when you don’t pay. Most of us have been here counselling those who just joined and wanted to ask for help.

So instead of the silly idea of encouraging them to be daredevil and risk it by taking more loans and don’t pay. How about something constructive and simple like ‘ Don’t pay AL at all’. All the lelong lelong stories, I think people here had been there, done that. So take a chill pill be it Old school or big set of balls.

JamieJimmyNg

We all know you got played. We all know you are not paying. You made it pretty clear for the whole long winded message. No one is encouraging anyone to pay. You need a chill pill for sure. I only typed a few sentences. And you seemed so agressive to type out your whole life long story. Save it.

End of the day. Don’t borrow from AL and don’t pay AL. Period. Hahaha

Jimmy as I've said i kena played so I don't pay so if they wanna come come lor. What to do ? Pay them and they will close case ? No such thing lei my point is stop paying and enjoy your life and don't repeat and yes there are people I know who took out of anger and pissed and refused to pay it's the truth and what can I do ? Point here is listen to my story at the end of the day if t distressed read they will eventually realise if some can take free and dig nose watch TV why must I pay and pay and pay ?

I'm not going to be saracstic to you or what I'd leave you as whatever you want to be and as long as youre happy I'm all good buddy ! Enjoy life stop paying and there's no need to make people kanchiong. Don't pay and don't take anymore and block all these AL . For legal ? Pls pay up even small installments .

lonewolf909

Clearly he is having some depression and needed something to vent his frustrations on. Old school big balls? From the way he typed and so kwa Zhang. You know he is losing it. So many times I just said don’t pay and install CCTV and he told one big story. Yawn.

Perhaps a call to IMH for the mental breakdown? Cos clearly he is overreacting and losing it.

What big story ? As I said you begin to sound unhappy that some don't pay AL and some ( not me ) take and run and holy **** nothing happened lei after a year also . Why ? Go research about these syndicate .

CCTV is fine but that's something I don't do bec HDB already have . You put CCTV it's personal I don't- simple , to me if I put they saw? the below fella might take the paint. Wanna throw ? Throw my house la next day I cleaned lor. It already happened what the hell I must do ? Coward up ?? Not my character . You make a mistake don't repeat it will be a choice so man up. If some others wanna play with AL ? The AL deserves its that's all I'm saying .

JamieJimmyNg

Most of the regular readers here know I am trying to help those who are troubled. And from the way that you typed and related your whole stories to us, clearly you need to go and see a psychiatrist on your middle age crisis breakdown.

Clown? Haha. Look at your ah pek Long winded stories and repeat and repeat and repeat.

Without reading my post proper you decided to be a clown . You starting to sound angry that AL kena played out . Go cry lor they can kiss my foot ! Don't pay will never pay and who the hell pays anyone to paint ? Since when I said that ? Your eyes read properly next time ha lol

lonewolf909

Most of the regular readers here know I am trying to help those who are troubled. And from the way that you typed and related your whole stories to us, clearly you need to go and see a psychiatrist on your middle age crisis breakdown.

Clown? Haha. Look at your ah pek Long winded stories and repeat and repeat and repeat.

Haiya uncle not so old only 52 and I'm not angry at you , but as I said you interestingly begin to not feel happy some people don't pay or some take and don't pay . You know some does that right ? So point being the distressed should wake up and blardy don't pay la . Haiya I'm not the least angry I'm actually wishing the best evening for you . You're entitled to your opinion and judgement young man . :)

JamieJimmyNg

Again with your long story. You want to put cctv or not, not my problem. I sounded unhappy those who don’t pay?

Uncle Big Balls, I think you should read carefully as well. Which part I say Pay The AL? Clearly your mental and reading is becoming a problem.

Do what you deem fit. Since you are Lao jiao and very garang. Clap clap clap. Hahhaa

What big story ? As I said you begin to sound unhappy that some don't pay AL and some ( not me ) take and run and holy **** nothing happened lei after a year also . Why ? Go research about these syndicate .

CCTV is fine but that's something I don't do bec HDB already have . You put CCTV it's personal I don't- simple , to me if I put they saw? the below fella might take the paint. Wanna throw ? Throw my house la next day I cleaned lor. It already happened what the hell I must do ? Coward up ?? Not my character . You make a mistake don't repeat it will be a choice so man up. If some others wanna play with AL ? The AL deserves its that's all I'm saying .

JamieJimmyNg

We wish you seek further help as right from the start, you totally misinterpreted my point. We wish you all the best. Take care now, bye bye.
OJNWKXU.jpg

Plzhalp

Haiyo...don't argue already....people come this thread is to seek for advice...there's no right or wrong...everybody just have different mindset in doing things....no doubt there will be people who are unable to pay, live in fear etc, and no doubt will there be people who got pissed off becos those LS didn't stick to their "terms and agreement".....I believe he not asking anyone to go borrow money from LS and not pay....is just that some people also dulan....want go make back LS....but these are their business....for me I just choose to live peacefully and not borrow anymore.... Don't need talk about age....even how old how young also will make mistakes.....just don't repeat the same mistake again....

Plzhalp

Bro I'm very calm haha I'm just simply responding to people and give my opinion accordingly. Nothing personal against jimmyjamie I'm sure he's also very concerned . I happened to table out what I see what I hear and what I experience and some idiot friends who can't take it and simply don't give a **** about the AL. If all of us agree and encourage one another TO STOP PAYING AL AND REPORT TO POLICE with accepting what already happened and no need to save face I'm sure the AL will eventually give up. And what's the best options ? DONT EVEN TAKE FROM THEM and quickly block all those numbers . As matter of fact try not to take from Legal ones also . I took a legal one at North area last year and paid promptly and suddenly I received AL SMS and WhatsApp .

I maybe can't tahan these thugs Al behind the screen that cursed and swear and threatened families and I don't blame some people I know who can't take it and since they can't whack the Al they took few thousands and simply refused to pay . To me it's comical but hey to each their own . I don't condone it but let's face facts here there are some who simple take run and take again and run and you know what ? These local clowns are the best , they actually earned from AL . What does this all say ? It still say DONT PAY because while you the distressed worry there are assholes who took and party so think about it WHY PAY. Stop paying , make police report , don't do it again and live your life and don't repeat your mistakes that's all . I just hope the ones who is in panick can learn that it some clowns can take and survive after a year or two even why the hell must you pay ? Your money better keep for your children or prepare to get CCTV or just keep and start savings and be more thifty . To those out there who wants to pay ? The nice AL is still the sam asshole with 7 names and he won't let you go easily so better stop now and stop paying tell your family neighbours and trust me you'll be very happy ....there could be paint or scribbles but as long as you stopped learn your lessons it will pass like many of us . Get back your life stop paying ! Bangla Vietnamese or other foreign or local stupid youth also now scarred to vandalise your homes. So stop it now

HAHAHAH...one AL got 7 names? Interesting....

lonewolf909

HAHAHAH...one AL got 7 names? Interesting....

Yes and the real bosses doesn't give a dam about us they just want their percentage and earnings in their investments . The more info you know the more you'll realise they used debtors to strike fear in you. I happened to love their voice recordings and the same guy changed voice so sweet sometimes lol and sent to work group WhatsApp hillarrious !

The one I respect was the one in 80s and up to early 90s in Singapore . They will give you and smile at you to pay up when it's due . You Swee ? They Swee . These modern WhatsApp syndicate operating overseas and using foreign workers indebted to them have no respect from me . Played people out even when some 70 year old paid principal and paid interest and defer they still tekan him , these people have no heart and consious after work they go bar maybe happy happy while you worry . So **** them don't pay make a report and for God sake live your life and don't repeat . But to some it happened you just move on face it and man up . What else to do ? Fear and fear ? Oh pls .

lonewolf909

Haiyo...don't argue already....people come this thread is to seek for advice...there's no right or wrong...everybody just have different mindset in doing things....no doubt there will be people who are unable to pay, live in fear etc, and no doubt will there be people who got pissed off becos those LS didn't stick to their "terms and agreement".....I believe he not asking anyone to go borrow money from LS and not pay....is just that some people also dulan....want go make back LS....but these are their business....for me I just choose to live peacefully and not borrow anymore.... Don't need talk about age....even how old how young also will make mistakes.....just don't repeat the same mistake again....

Exactly I was highlighting what's happening in some Singapore neighbourhood who can't take it and some decide to prank the LS. It's their own choice but my main message is consistent don't pay make report don't repeat live your life and if they spray clean up or call HDB apologies to neighbours man up and you're not the only one . If you stop now you'll have a terrific CHINESE new year soon or Christmas . So stop now and let's all not pay and encouraged everyone not to pay simple . The police made it clear we made a mistake already and they are criminals so stop funding them and there's no way you can repay them these are FACTS. If they can hurt people emotionally and psychologicaly they deserved to have some clowns to take and leave and fart at them . Hopefully the distressed will wake up . As long as you don't repeat pls have faith in being a Singaporean and our Law Enforcement . Don't add headaches to SPF also but it's not a perfect world some of us are clowns who dulan already

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.