HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2018, 10:49 PM   #3301

I paid everything that i owe them, and settle my debt but they still harrass me, what can i do.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:49 PM   #3302
Master Member

Just ignore them. Install cctv and lodge police report. Don’t bother with them. They will suck you dry and then start to threaten you. Just don’t give in to them. No need to be scared of them.

Hai , im new here, i already paid up my due, with illegal AL, and yet they still harrass and threaten me, what should i do?
Old 09-09-2018, 11:06 PM   #3303

Just ignore them. Install cctv and lodge police report. Donít bother with them. They will suck you dry and then start to threaten you. Just donít give in to them. No need to be scared of them.
Police report made, they still threaten me and sending video clips of them burning houses, they want to harass my family and workplace, will they really do that?
Old 09-09-2018, 11:18 PM   #3304

By the way, I just lodged an online police report. Hope they can track your IP address down. And then you enjoy few good years in Prison and tio cane.
Lan jiao ah long also come in ah. He face stress also cause no business ah
Old 09-09-2018, 11:20 PM   #3305

Police report made, they still threaten me and sending video clips of them burning houses, they want to harass my family and workplace, will they really do that?
The video old version liao. No new one.
Old 10-09-2018, 12:50 AM   #3306

Hi how can you help?
Whats your id?
Old 10-09-2018, 12:58 AM   #3307

I'm so scared. They have my office number and my address. Today they are asking me to transfer $500 to repay the $250 they gave me last week
I already repay and still get threaten, police report was made, after they threaten to burn my house and harass my family and workplace, keeping my finger cross,
Old 10-09-2018, 01:22 AM   #3308
High Supremacy Member

Hai , im new here, i already paid up my due, with illegal AL, and yet they still harrass and threaten me, what should i do?
Make police report.
Let the police handle them.
Our Police is very good.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:25 AM   #3309
High Supremacy Member

I just hate Chao Ah long. I have witnessed too many people surrounding me all becos of Chao Ah Long. So you donít know, Mai act smart. Nothing to admit since I am just here to help others rather than your arrogant attitude.
I where got arrogant ?
How come the people around you all borrow from Ah Long and not go to bank or license money lender ? Already know they are illegal money lender with the name loan shark, still go borrow ? Looking for trouble ?
Old 10-09-2018, 01:33 AM   #3310
High Supremacy Member

You also the kam Lam who encouraging people to pay. Maybe you also AL yourself.
Your English comprehension got problem ?
I said people cannot runaway from licensed money lender.
Need to pay back to them.
They will send debt collector to house and office.

Old 10-09-2018, 06:25 AM   #3311
Master Member

Nobody said anything about LML. Only you the idiot who is acting smart here. Did you see me commenting on telling them don’t pay LML? Goondu.

Anyway, you think you post all those photos and you know it all. I have friends who made the wrong move also not your problem. Go to one corner and play with your puny dick. Some people here are with real problems and seeking help. No need to come and act arrogant on why people go borrow money or made assumption when you know nothing. By the way, it’s not comprehension. It’s called Vocabulary, you daft prick.

Your English comprehension got problem ?
I said people cannot runaway from licensed money lender.
Need to pay back to them.
They will send debt collector to house and office.

Old 10-09-2018, 06:32 AM   #3312
Master Member

He is trying to justify on why they harassed people and people who don’t pay after borrowing. Which is pretty much useless btw. No matter what he said or going to say, won’t get the money back after they harassed and threaten people.

He purposely logged in here to rectify on rubbish people. But the truth he is the stupid one. Police can trace the IP address by the email he provided for hardware zone. He busy being Ah Long and forgot how technology works now.

Lan jiao ah long also come in ah. He face stress also cause no business ah
Old 10-09-2018, 07:10 AM   #3313

He is trying to justify on why they harassed people and people who donít pay after borrowing. Which is pretty much useless btw. No matter what he said or going to say, wonít get the money back after they harassed and threaten people.

He purposely logged in here to rectify on rubbish people. But the truth he is the stupid one. Police can trace the IP address by the email he provided for hardware zone. He busy being Ah Long and forgot how technology works now.
U really make a police report?
Old 10-09-2018, 07:12 AM   #3314
Master Member

Yeah. Sent the screenshot. He self proclaimed Ah Long who never get caught. At least worth the shot to file and let the police do their job.

He claimed not all AL is out of Singapore. As long as there’s a chance to track him down, we just hiong.

U really make a police report?

Last edited by JamieJimmyNg; 10-09-2018 at 07:17 AM..
Old 10-09-2018, 07:17 AM   #3315
Master Member

The one thing you might need to endure is them contacting your next of kin, sending letters to your neighbors, calling your workplace. But as long as you don’t pay them, they can’t do much. Sending videos of burning houses are just to mind fark you to make you pay.

They can threaten all they want. They don’t have the guts to face you one to one. So just a cctv install first.

I already repay and still get threaten, police report was made, after they threaten to burn my house and harass my family and workplace, keeping my finger cross,
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.