HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree124Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2018, 12:49 AM   #3361
High Supremacy Member

Will do bro.
Okay got it bro.. will heed ur advice. Just have to be more alert from now on and come clear with my family.
Is She and not a bro.
She is a lady.
Old 12-09-2018, 07:59 AM   #3362
Master Member

And he is still a daft prick and someone who trying to act smart.

Is She and not a bro.
She is a lady.
JamieJimmyNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 12:03 PM   #3363

Bro may i know how much u owe them and how manye lenders u owe?
Loan given 250,settlement 500, defer 150. So i decide to settle just after 1 day. The othet wnt want was 700, settlement 1000, defer 300, they ask me to defer, but after defering all such reasom coming, late charges, wrong acct, and im so piss, decide to make full settlement, total amount paid to them 2100.
nizamustaffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 08:11 PM   #3364

Loan given 250,settlement 500, defer 150. So i decide to settle just after 1 day. The othet wnt want was 700, settlement 1000, defer 300, they ask me to defer, but after defering all such reasom coming, late charges, wrong acct, and im so piss, decide to make full settlement, total amount paid to them 2100.
me too pay all n for cxl if loan and clesr record.did they do anyth to after u clear all?
whatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 09:22 PM   #3365

me too pay all n for cxl if loan and clesr record.did they do anyth to after u clear all?
They keep sending me messages, video, call my workplace and next of kin, now my NOK also making a report.
Old 12-09-2018, 09:39 PM   #3366

They keep sending me messages, video, call my workplace and next of kin, now my NOK also making a report.
Block.ignore. why so bother about their msg? If they dare to appear they appear long ago. Wont keep sending you msg.
JCKH0380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 09:51 PM   #3367

he keep on asking me to loan again.now I ignore the sms.how long does the whole thing last
whatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 10:42 PM   #3368

he keep on asking me to loan again.now I ignore the sms.how long does the whole thing last
It depends - sometimes 2 wks, sometimes 1 mth. But they will keep switching numbers to call you - Probably also to see if you are still holding on to that number so that they can "pester" for UML business.
My advice : Change number - then you will have peace of mind.

But if never change also can - just block them - if you know what numbers they use.
Before u take up any loan with them - they will sound either very nice, very helpful very understanding and sometimes very professional - but once u makan their bait and kena hooked - all of them start to chut pattern.

So never, take the risk of taking up loans with them - once they have your information - they will try to suck you dry of your income without any intention of settling the loan.

then again - if u steady and dun bother their harrassment and that u intend to run- take their money then mia loh -- i believe got some of the guys in here did just that.. Lolz!
maxphreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 11:19 PM   #3369

This whole thing last how long depend on you. If u ignore and dont reply, he will give up soon. If you keep replying him or read his msg, he will pester you for sure and will last very long
maxphreak likes this.
JCKH0380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 11:38 PM   #3370

This whole thing last how long depend on you. If u ignore and dont reply, he will give up soon. If you keep replying him or read his msg, he will pester you for sure and will last very long
Yes well said
rigrig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 11:40 PM   #3371

This is no choice. Just explain to your NOK that you regretted it and hope he or she can understand. And just ignore it.
Thankfully my NOK understood, take a lot of convincing thou, NOK also make a police report, just came back, will be meeting IO tomorrow, inform by Police, they will male a frequent visit to my place.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:46 PM   #3372

Yes well said
Anyway if all of you agree, shall we have create a group in whatsapp or telegram for this issue, maybe can share info, exp and solution.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:48 PM   #3373

So far everything ok? We got 1 dumb AL commented here few days ago. Stupid fool trying to justify their actions. I have lodged police report. Hope can track his IP address down.
swee power
Old 12-09-2018, 11:50 PM   #3374

Anyway if all of you agree, shall we have create a group in whatsapp or telegram for this issue, maybe can share info, exp and solution.
sorry bro i think group chat not a good idea to expose contact number here. i think anything can just share thru here is better.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:55 PM   #3375
Supremacy Member

Will do bro.
yup get cctv to protect yourself first even if dummy
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.