HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-09-2018, 12:01 AM   #3376

sorry bro i think group chat not a good idea to expose contact number here. i think anything can just share thru here is better.
Yup, totally agree also.
rigrig likes this.
nizamustaffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 12:12 AM   #3377

It depends - sometimes 2 wks, sometimes 1 mth. But they will keep switching numbers to call you - Probably also to see if you are still holding on to that number so that they can "pester" for UML business.
My advice : Change number - then you will have peace of mind.

But if never change also can - just block them - if you know what numbers they use.
Before u take up any loan with them - they will sound either very nice, very helpful very understanding and sometimes very professional - but once u makan their bait and kena hooked - all of them start to chut pattern.

So never, take the risk of taking up loans with them - once they have your information - they will try to suck you dry of your income without any intention of settling the loan.

then again - if u steady and dun bother their harrassment and that u intend to run- take their money then mia loh -- i believe got some of the guys in here did just that.. Lolz!
ha as long as have peace of can liao.yup will do what you suggest.just only afraid that they harassed my work place.
whatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 12:13 AM   #3378

This whole thing last how long depend on you. If u ignore and dont reply, he will give up soon. If you keep replying him or read his msg, he will pester you for sure and will last very long
will do it.just blocked him
Old 13-09-2018, 11:04 PM   #3379

ha as long as have peace of can liao.yup will do what you suggest.just only afraid that they harassed my work place.
They dont dare to go ypur work place one la
JCKH0380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 11:44 PM   #3380

Believe they have tone down after recent case n our SPF action.

Recently AL fire case alot. Hope can get this over soon.
chulu2810 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 11:47 PM   #3381

I had a similar case n I confiscated his trf after I told him cancel application.
Amt 750...
.. till now didn't hear fr him after I report n block.

hi i currently owe 3AL.each is $400. should i pay them up? oh just ignore them? cos i been paying them for two months now cos they keep auto trf to my acc. but now im getting tired of them. did i made a right choice to ignore them?
Old 13-09-2018, 11:55 PM   #3382

Salute. JCKH0380..
I own ard 12...
Some send fire video.
Some threathen go work place but I self employed.
Some say post letter but so far received nil.

Only receive video post of me at FB where they use a dumby acc. Notified FB n they delete.
Another get florist send flower to my house n I receive n dumb to rubbish chute.

Agreed to stand firm n ignore n block.
Now I keep some unblock to see what pattern they do...
Now only messages.

Block, ignore and just dont answer. Just take their words as rubbish. I owe 20 AL i more scare than you, but scare if what they want you to be and if you feel scare you are falling into their traps
Old 13-09-2018, 11:58 PM   #3383

👍👏👏 POWER....
I read that goondo message... lol..

swee power
Old 14-09-2018, 12:02 AM   #3384

I fix a cctv n standby a 24" spanner... lol
The SPF also fix 2x cctv in my landing corridor.

U can try saying concern of family safety n they put u in queue.

If they come up your house and harass you, then that got to be one of the most stupid AL ever. They not scared get caught then they go up face to face.
Old 14-09-2018, 12:07 AM   #3385

Mine range from 500 to 27k...
Till now no one show up yet.
Started ard April due to roll fund for business.

Now spf quite on so ALs also concern being caught.

If they come up your house and harass you, then that got to be one of the most stupid AL ever. They not scared get caught then they go up face to face.
Old 14-09-2018, 12:15 AM   #3386

Mine range from 500 to 27k...
Till now no one show up yet.
Started ard April due to roll fund for business.

Now spf quite on so ALs also concern being caught.
Wah bro, 27k? I kena 2k already stress.
nizamustaffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 12:39 AM   #3387

u see we here should learn that no matter what amount big or small. once you fear them keep communicate, it will never end. what they want to do to use is really random 1. so no point trying to think just follow the procedure and let them come. the earlier you stop the earlier it will end.
rigrig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 06:41 AM   #3388

Yes. Once the fear they think u fear fail, they can't do much. A cctv will help to deter or proof to catch them.

u see we here should learn that no matter what amount big or small. once you fear them keep communicate, it will never end. what they want to do to use is really random 1. so no point trying to think just follow the procedure and let them come. the earlier you stop the earlier it will end.
Old 14-09-2018, 06:45 AM   #3389

Yes. Total up more bigger total. That loaner still ok. Initially yell w threats but nothing happen. They also don want their money unable to 're cvr. Maybe pattern haven't come out till I able to settle them.

It is a challenge to come out w tactics or stories to con them in return.... lol

Old 14-09-2018, 09:24 AM   #3390

They dont dare to go ypur work place one la
actually my case $$ is all clear.i only blocked them ,.should I go police n give all the details.will it do more harm??
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.