HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree119Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-09-2018, 09:33 PM   #3406

Hi guys . I owe 3LS 400+ 400+ 1150 .. not so worried about the 420 440 but worried about the 1150 .. due date is on Monday .. 1150 they will splash paint or set fire ?
Thistimedieliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 09:43 PM   #3407

gone are ahlongsan days liao
anyway he's history...but still legend to have police under his payroll

now most hdb have camera in lifts and lift lobbys.... and most of you all have own cctv also...
best business now is for AL to team up with license debt collector.
proddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 10:48 PM   #3408

Yr phone type? Mine note 5 got a setting to block unknown or private numbers.
Try search fr YouTube....

Anyway does anyone knows how to block UNKNOWN and NO CALLER numbers?
chulu2810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 10:49 PM   #3409

True... then is it legal in that way?

now most hdb have camera in lifts and lift lobbys.... and most of you all have own cctv also...
chulu2810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 10:58 PM   #3410
Master Member

They don’t have any black and white. Even if debt collector, they will also get into trouble for being conspirators. And will be charged under the same offence as loanshark runners.

JamieJimmyNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2018, 11:01 PM   #3411
Supremacy Member

Currently nope.. now just that sitting at my living room with main door open
get a cctv mah at least, got try to clear?
Old 16-09-2018, 12:06 AM   #3412

Hi guys . I owe 3LS 400+ 400+ 1150 .. not so worried about the 420 440 but worried about the 1150 .. due date is on Monday .. 1150 they will splash paint or set fire ?
Mine in total 80k u think u more scare or me. So far i still waiting for them
JCKH0380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 12:08 AM   #3413

How to team up? Come up collect uml loan?
JCKH0380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 12:17 AM   #3414

Currently nope.. now just that sitting at my living room with main door open
was like you before in this stage but come to think of it after install cctv you can close door have abit more peace of mind. now i will sit in front of my computer to see the cctv (close door). which i think safer never know some runner will throw what even you open door. we have to think like those runners some are drug addicts just want do and collect money. some maybe come from jb until here die die also must finish the job. i think cctv is really helpful. can capture and can monitor. mine can still see from my hp when i'm at work.
rigrig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 12:19 AM   #3415

Anyway does anyone knows how to block UNKNOWN and NO CALLER numbers?
no need block let them call until they will shag 1 give them some work to do la usually when i know the calling wave come i will just put silence
Old 16-09-2018, 12:23 AM   #3416

must always mental prepare they will do something even your amount small.
please don't pay anymore no matter what amount. when make up your mind not to pay means no more due date.
Old 16-09-2018, 02:11 AM   #3417

I settled my loan 2 mths back. This morning runner decorated the wall outside my hse.
When will they stop?

Last edited by Jia123@; 16-09-2018 at 02:35 AM..
Jia123@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 03:10 AM   #3418

must always mental prepare they will do something even your amount small.
please don't pay anymore no matter what amount. when make up your mind not to pay means no more due date.
Yeah .. I have spoke to my nok about this but just can't think of a way to tell my colleague .. just praying that they won't showcase their artistic talent now ..
Old 16-09-2018, 03:11 AM   #3419

I settled my loan 2 mths back. This morning runner decorated the wall outside my hse.
When will they stop?
Bro don't mind me asking . How much do you owe them last time ?
Old 16-09-2018, 11:08 AM   #3420

Hi all, i'm new here and my case is quite recent. Have been following this thread for the past couple of days and would like to share my story.

I was caught up in a finiancial hiccup last week and was looking for ways to get money. I came across an ad on the internet offering 10K loan with 12 months of 1k payable. This piqued my interest and I enquired with the following person (Andy).

At the start, I thought it was licensed because they have sent me a photo with their company name and reg. No. So they ask for the usual details and checks and stuff. Told me to wait for approval.

Fast forward 24hrs, they told me it was approved but need take small loan first to see if I will pay on time (all the b.s) blah blah etc etc. I told them then it's ok, nevermind. Because I needed a huge amount, not peanuts.

Next reply I got was actually a transaction confirmation of 400 Defer 400 Clear 800. WITHIN 7 DAYS
It was without my knowledge and consent. Meaning I was FORCED to take this loan.

Being very amicable, and wanting to avoid stupid troubles. I went and found 800 the very next day. Asked to clear, tell me cock and bull story only can clear after 3 days.

3days later, I asked for acct. Another cock and bull story say because I didn't inform him a day in advance, only can defer. I got real angry and said: "You want money, you give me acct now. Don't give no money" So he gave me an acct and I cleared the full 800.

Yesterday, called me and say not cleared because I didn't put some kind of code. When I cash deposit to him. (CARDLESS DEPOSIT, ONLY ASK FOR NRIC AND NUMBER, ATM HOW TO PUT CODE)

So I got very triggered, I said, to my knowledge. I have already paid, if you really think I havent pay. You are more than welcome to come find me. I will not accept another cent from you (tried to get me to take a 1200 loan) nor pay another single cent (ask me clear pay another 850).

Going to make a report today, CCTV and mentally preparing myself for all the spams.

Morale of the story is, DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THEM. Theres a saying "我们在明,他们在暗" which translates to "We are in the open while they hide in the Shadows".

STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY. DO NOT BE AFRAID.

If they still try to extort money from you even you paid more than the amount you originally borrowed or FORCED.

Simply say this: "Want money? Have, you come XXX coffeeshop. I pass you in person"

They won't come one.
gooeychert likes this.
Lykoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.