Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCGNGIAM

Reaction score
U went there to do normal case report or others? Can do e report, don't have to go down.
Some npc officer also very anus.....
Attitude..

Yes. They can confiscate n file as evidence

they take also good lah, at least i dare to sleep in peace. actually that AL only send me one ask me acknowledge the money transfer to me yesterday, i haven't even reply him till now. hahaha.

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Not really I know some ah long will set fire for loan of 1k...

Means the fella loan many times good defer good payer and last 1k can't pay . So the ones set fire still the same Singapore Malaysian WhatsApp ah long . The real SG big one don't bother to know us unless you're a pub owner have business and someone they know . The fires , graffiti , calls , locks all WhatsApp Ah Long . They are a syndicate with investors . Pest really

Last edited:

Plzhalp

Reaction score
The runner come my house and ask my sis all my details . So my sis got scared he ask for her contact and mine . Then yesterday he spam call me n my sis ask for the payment . My dad only call the runner , then he say they are ahlong then my dad say whre is yr boss then he say idk is my boss sent me yr details

And ur Sister gave....? Like all Bros and sis had said, call police if he ever comes up again as he is illegal....faster change ur number and ur Sister one, if they got ur dad one change also....I’m also using m1, can just change over the phone with a fee of $32 which will be added to ur next bill....it will change after 12am...

lilangel21

Reaction score
Help pls

I tried to borrow money 3k from a MoneyLender. In order to get the 3k, they lent me 500, asked me to pay back 700 in order to create an account with them. On the day of repayment, they asked me to pay 200 as deferment whereas Ive already have the 700 to tfr to them. Ytd they ask me to pay 700. I used internet banking.they said can't track. So I went to borrow from my friend and banked in the 700 to them. Bear in mind, by now I have paid 1600 to them in total.

When I asked for the 3k, they ask me for 1000 to make the account "stronger". Which I did after borrowing from my boss. Again I did a bank tfr to them. After i paid the 1000, they ask for another 1300 to fully close the account in order to disburse the 3000 (700+100+1300) + 3000(supposed loan).

By now I've paid them 200(defer, which I didn't ask for) 700(repayment by internet banking) 700(ATM tfr) +1000(ATM tfr). I decided not to give in the 1300 after I realised they are cheating me instead! Now they do not want to return back my own money.

I have contacted my bank to reverse the transactions but they will only reverse once they have the receiver's consent. I have made a police report as well.

Any help/advice is appreciated.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I tried to borrow money 3k from a MoneyLender. In order to get the 3k, they lent me 500, asked me to pay back 700 in order to create an account with them. On the day of repayment, they asked me to pay 200 as deferment whereas Ive already have the 700 to tfr to them. Ytd they ask me to pay 700. I used internet banking.they said can't track. So I went to borrow from my friend and banked in the 700 to them. Bear in mind, by now I have paid 1600 to them in total.

When I asked for the 3k, they ask me for 1000 to make the account "stronger". Which I did after borrowing from my boss. Again I did a bank tfr to them. After i paid the 1000, they ask for another 1300 to fully close the account in order to disburse the 3000 (700+100+1300) + 3000(supposed loan).

By now I've paid them 200(defer, which I didn't ask for) 700(repayment by internet banking) 700(ATM tfr) +1000(ATM tfr). I decided not to give in the 1300 after I realised they are cheating me instead! Now they do not want to return back my own money.

I have contacted my bank to reverse the transactions but they will only reverse once they have the receiver's consent. I have made a police report as well.

Say bye bye to ur money....u got cheated and I would recommend you to close ur bank account immediately and change number....u are now the easy prey....see the guy last few page where he got transferred without his acknowledgment....

Fear Less

Reaction score

Your problem is not over. Get ready for them to hound your nok and workplace. They are vicious. Read up and get the answers.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Get them to change their HP numbers. Also inform your workplace. You need to come clean with them. And lodge police report. Get cctv. Deactivate all your social media accounts. To prevent them from using your family photos.

In fact, they just did. What now?

Last edited:

lonewolf909

Reaction score

Any help/advice is appreciated.[/QUOT

The police will tell you the same thing
Make Police Report that's the first and don't transfer any more money to them and ignore them block and better changed number immediately. Inform your family you were scammed and your neighbours and boss.

Do it now ! CCTV is an option but do not entertain them anymore and changed your number and report to police . You've been scammed the more you talk the more they won't let you go . If they TT money to you don't pay them back you'll be implicated ! You basically kena conned to offset their loss by defaulters or clowns . Because of this attitude of the Ah longs I don't blame clowns who took first loan and ran !

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Why this thread exist yet still so many fallen victims...? Come here and ask for resolution when the past few hundreds page are saying the same thing....once u are in this shyt u don’t expect urself to come out without things happening....stop asking how and how....u have to do something to stop it from getting worse..!!!

chulu2810

Reaction score
Replied him the station number n ask him collect there.

they take also good lah, at least i dare to sleep in peace. actually that AL only send me one ask me acknowledge the money transfer to me yesterday, i haven't even reply him till now. hahaha.

BaconHam

Reaction score
For me, they will chk n see if need to press charges. I not worried abt the lending acct cause i didnt. But they can charge me for trfing into unknown accts.

So guys, pls do not continue funding them. U r just giving them money to pay for our paints.

In fact, im prep to tell them to run as fast as they can because im being checked, means all accts involved may be called upon for investigations.

They should really run as far as they can..

I will not hesitate to infm them im investigated

BaconHam

Reaction score
Last but not least, if u think of just clearing off and peace things out..

I think like u.. I did so..

Look at me now..

So pls dont be naive. It wjll haunt u back legally.

chulu2810

Reaction score
My IO did mentioned n it up to u to clarify to the judge if really happens.
That why aft that I pay them via deposit to their acc

For me, they will chk n see if need to press charges. I not worried abt the lending acct cause i didnt. But they can charge me for trfing into unknown accts.

So guys, pls do not continue funding them. U r just giving them money to pay for our paints.

In fact, im prep to tell them to run as fast as they can because im being checked, means all accts involved may be called upon for investigations.

They should really run as far as they can..

I will not hesitate to infm them im investigated

chulu2810

Reaction score
Sometime need to b firm w these ** LS.. like that scammer aft let me F ancestor over phone, now diam diam.... Ask him my acc details n he also didn't reply back.
Now I carry are a spanner.... face me n I treat me a whacking time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.