HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree128Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-05-2018, 12:25 AM   #331

Wahlao. How you put up for one year sia. I less than one month only give up. Did you just go MIA on them one morning?
Did you just go MIA on them one morning? Did they give you any problems?
Stressout123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 12:26 AM   #332

I'm self employed so no office for them to call.... Its been 5days so far nothing happen yet..... Really have to stop like I say it's never ending.... The police might not do anything but base on the transactions we make to them in the eyes of law we are also consider ah long runner .... So making a report is to save yoursel and STOP trfing money to them... End of the day u will only get into another deeper hole... Do u really want be like this every week payment day got to stop work and standby for their call or massage to make payment? Sometimes by 5pm lah sometimes 6pm lah if not have to pay extra lah... Stupid nonesense by ah long says account full cannot let u settle full or never prepare account lah all these lame excuses.... If continue paying its nevet ending.. Wan to go overseas also cannot also stress ...
Can I ask how much is your loan?
Old 22-05-2018, 12:37 AM   #333

Yes 100 by 100 to different account
Means they got new customer ah. Just take note of the account numbers. If you haven't made a police report, make one and then give them these account numbers. And also the phone numbers they use. Make sure you also close yours.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to close your bank account and make a police report.

AND STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.
Sharuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 12:47 AM   #334

Did you just go MIA on them one morning? Did they give you any problems?
Why, yes! I got death threats, paint job threats, videos of doors burning (I think, I haven't opened because scared), threats to hurt my family, calls from random numbers that I never pick up, my next of kins got harassed, et cetera.

I think eventually it stopped being the focal point of my daily life. I'm appreciating life even more lately when I wake up in the morning and my front door is just how I left it the night before. My relationship with my family and neighbours have improved since I came clean with them.

If they splash paint, then splash lor, I clean. At least my money is with me.
Old 22-05-2018, 04:02 AM   #335

Why, yes! I got death threats, paint job threats, videos of doors burning (I think, I haven't opened because scared), threats to hurt my family, calls from random numbers that I never pick up, my next of kins got harassed, et cetera.

I think eventually it stopped being the focal point of my daily life. I'm appreciating life even more lately when I wake up in the morning and my front door is just how I left it the night before. My relationship with my family and neighbours have improved since I came clean with them.

Can I ask how much is ur loan?
Old 22-05-2018, 07:14 AM   #336

I just received group message with my kin(my supervisor) he also mention I did not pay the money and threatened me. actuall on my case I pay already. I borrow 600, for 6days. I want clear all on next 6days then they infrom me must infrom one day earlier to clear all, so during that day they asked me to to pay defer 250. so I infrom tommorow I will clear all, then next day I asking for acc number they never replied me then I received call they give me acc number so I do clear all payment. after that they just quiet.until just now, they do group whatapps, with me and my supervisor infrom I did not pay, then wht blocked his number. so my supervisor just call me reg this issue, so I infrom all I pay already, she asked me to settle this before 1week, if not management will send me resign letter. im so frustrated. why this loanshark so cruel? want I need to do ? because of this I need to resign and back to my country. its not fair. im very stress and down.
These ******* are so cruel. They really make ur life hell. I rather you resign from that workplace.u are a nurse and can find a new job easily. Sg need nurses.
Nas1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 07:17 AM   #337

Wahlao. How you put up for one year sia. I less than one month only give up. Did you just go MIA on them one morning?
I Wana hide from my family ma..so I endure..my weekly installment is close to 1k a week.buy installment buy condo also enough lo
Jjlin1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 07:22 AM   #338

These ******* are so cruel. They really make ur life hell. I rather you resign from that workplace.u are a nurse and can find a new job easily. Sg need nurses.
Yes.i work in governmen link company.that why ah long always threaten to call my office last time.but u know what I quit my job and Mia on them.i driving taxi now.thou earning is less but at least I keep my money..
Old 22-05-2018, 07:23 AM   #339

Yes bro.protect our hard earn money from those blood suckers
Old 22-05-2018, 07:39 AM   #340

Can I ask how much is ur loan?
The first one was four hundred, which I "settled" to almost three times that amount and the second one was 1,500, which I never paid back and don't intend to. I just went radio silent on them after I made a report and closed my account.
Old 22-05-2018, 08:38 AM   #341

Any1 go for counselling with those NGO ?
Old 22-05-2018, 08:45 AM   #342

They forced me take $250 loan and ask me pay back $500 within days. I paid and show him receipt and begged him let me off. I wayang a bit cry here and there. he said “i never hold on to you alr sis” then few minutes later asked me buy 4D $30. “You never buy I call your office” got fed up. I block him on whatsapp. Changed my number and close bank account. 5 days so far no calls yet. Already inform my workplace they help me filter all calls before the call reach to me.
kittymeow12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 09:30 AM   #343

The first one was four hundred, which I "settled" to almost three times that amount and the second one was 1,500, which I never paid back and don't intend to. I just went radio silent on them after I made a report and closed my account.
Ya.yr amount still small case la.1500 and u run..haha the repayment is how many days

Last edited by Jjlin1205; 22-05-2018 at 09:34 AM..
Old 22-05-2018, 09:34 AM   #344

They forced me take $250 loan and ask me pay back $500 within days. I paid and show him receipt and begged him let me off. I wayang a bit cry here and there. he said “i never hold on to you alr sis” then few minutes later asked me buy 4D $30. “You never buy I call your office” got fed up. I block him on whatsapp. Changed my number and close bank account. 5 days so far no calls yet. Already inform my workplace they help me filter all calls before the call reach to me.
Sis same situation, but I gave in and gave another 150.
Old 22-05-2018, 09:47 AM   #345

Sis same situation, but I gave in and gave another 150.
There will never be ending if u give in to them
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.