HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2018, 07:20 PM   #3436

Good. Now just ignore them. Their message just keep for records or to anticipate their move.

Yah i made a report when the moment they told me about the 3000 cancelation fee. And when the videos and threats were sent the officer was there infront of me to see the messages.
Old 16-09-2018, 07:43 PM   #3437
Supremacy Member

You open your door all night no use. Cctv capture those runners faces and police will post to hunt them down as well. You need concrete evidence. Go Sim Lim Square and find cctv with motion detection alert. You will be able to track.
get cctv then record all the evidence and can remote view
Old 16-09-2018, 07:45 PM   #3438
Supremacy Member

Hi all, i'm new here and my case is quite recent. Have been following this thread for the past couple of days and would like to share my story.

I was caught up in a finiancial hiccup last week and was looking for ways to get money. I came across an ad on the internet offering 10K loan with 12 months of 1k payable. This piqued my interest and I enquired with the following person (Andy).

At the start, I thought it was licensed because they have sent me a photo with their company name and reg. No. So they ask for the usual details and checks and stuff. Told me to wait for approval.

Fast forward 24hrs, they told me it was approved but need take small loan first to see if I will pay on time (all the b.s) blah blah etc etc. I told them then it's ok, nevermind. Because I needed a huge amount, not peanuts.

Next reply I got was actually a transaction confirmation of 400 Defer 400 Clear 800. WITHIN 7 DAYS
It was without my knowledge and consent. Meaning I was FORCED to take this loan.

Being very amicable, and wanting to avoid stupid troubles. I went and found 800 the very next day. Asked to clear, tell me cock and bull story only can clear after 3 days.

3days later, I asked for acct. Another cock and bull story say because I didn't inform him a day in advance, only can defer. I got real angry and said: "You want money, you give me acct now. Don't give no money" So he gave me an acct and I cleared the full 800.

Yesterday, called me and say not cleared because I didn't put some kind of code. When I cash deposit to him. (CARDLESS DEPOSIT, ONLY ASK FOR NRIC AND NUMBER, ATM HOW TO PUT CODE)

So I got very triggered, I said, to my knowledge. I have already paid, if you really think I havent pay. You are more than welcome to come find me. I will not accept another cent from you (tried to get me to take a 1200 loan) nor pay another single cent (ask me clear pay another 850).

Going to make a report today, CCTV and mentally preparing myself for all the spams.

Morale of the story is, DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THEM. Theres a saying "我们在明,他们在暗" which translates to "We are in the open while they hide in the Shadows".

STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY. DO NOT BE AFRAID.

If they still try to extort money from you even you paid more than the amount you originally borrowed or FORCED.

Simply say this: "Want money? Have, you come XXX coffeeshop. I pass you in person"

They won't come one.
ya get clear hd cctv, you can see and record and remote view good images
Old 16-09-2018, 07:54 PM   #3439

Do you get anymore harassment after what you've said. So far today i never receive any messages from them
Today they called my NOK. But i have already briefed them of the circumstances. They f the AL upside down and just hang up.
Old 16-09-2018, 08:52 PM   #3440

UPDATE:

This AL (Andy) created a group chat with me and my NOK. Send us a burning gate video. Told my NOK not to bother. Both of us have blocked the number and going down to make additional report about the harassment.
Old 16-09-2018, 08:55 PM   #3441

Hi...not too sure if its d same guy Andy which I took loan from. Each time I tried to pay full, he will tell me no account. I was even scammed to pay full n he claimed tt its was not him tt provided me the account no. I ended up paying another 2k and $300 interest. In total paid about 4900 for 2k loan which I took for 1 mth. That was not the end...he kept txting me asking to take loan. To avoid, I changed my hp number and just Sat morning he sent runner to "decorate" my wall. I already fully pay him 2 mths back.
Old 16-09-2018, 09:07 PM   #3442

I get a top up card n fake nok..... lol

UPDATE:

This AL (Andy) created a group chat with me and my NOK. Send us a burning gate video. Told my NOK not to bother. Both of us have blocked the number and going down to make additional report about the harassment.
Old 16-09-2018, 10:13 PM   #3443

Hi...not too sure if its d same guy Andy which I took loan from. Each time I tried to pay full, he will tell me no account. I was even scammed to pay full n he claimed tt its was not him tt provided me the account no. I ended up paying another 2k and $300 interest. In total paid about 4900 for 2k loan which I took for 1 mth. That was not the end...he kept txting me asking to take loan. To avoid, I changed my hp number and just Sat morning he sent runner to "decorate" my wall. I already fully pay him 2 mths back.
Your AL malaysian? Young sounding guy? We cannot go into details here. As it's a public platform
Old 16-09-2018, 10:15 PM   #3444

Do all of you think by pasting the police
report at my door will deter the commando?
Old 16-09-2018, 10:23 PM   #3445

Hi i am new here.been reading the threads since last week but only manage to sum up courage to write now.

Same case like most here.i cleared al by forcing the account.next i know came up 2 days later and throw paint at my gate.my husband was around at that time and managed to so call stop him to cause further damage to my door.unfortunately husband cnt give a chase cos the runner locked the gate.

so i decide to run my other AL loans since this one came up nasty though i cleared the loan.like whats the point?clear also want to come and harrass me?

my husband is very stressed and feeling unsettled.just received one love note ard 8.30pm from one of the AL.didnt even bother to knock, just happily paste outside my door.

my only concern are the kids safety.i really pity them and felt bad of myself.im a bad mother and becos of me, i feel that im making them pay for my mistake. 😭😭😭
Old 16-09-2018, 10:28 PM   #3446

how much is the range of the cctv?easy installation?
Old 16-09-2018, 10:36 PM   #3447

Your AL malaysian? Young sounding guy? We cannot go into details here. As it's a public platform
Yes, a young msian guy, cahoot w another by the name Jacky.
Dun noe when will get harass again. Already reported police. By the way,runner even locked my gate with bicycle lock.
Old 16-09-2018, 10:39 PM   #3448

Hi i am new here.been reading the threads since last week but only manage to sum up courage to write now.

Same case like most here.i cleared al by forcing the account.next i know came up 2 days later and throw paint at my gate.my husband was around at that time and managed to so call stop him to cause further damage to my door.unfortunately husband cnt give a chase cos the runner locked the gate.

so i decide to run my other AL loans since this one came up nasty though i cleared the loan.like whats the point?clear also want to come and harrass me?

my husband is very stressed and feeling unsettled.just received one love note ard 8.30pm from one of the AL.didnt even bother to knock, just happily paste outside my door.

my only concern are the kids safety.i really pity them and felt bad of myself.im a bad mother and becos of me, i feel that im making them pay for my mistake. 😭😭😭
Same. Pay liao still get harassed
Old 16-09-2018, 11:13 PM   #3449

Yes, a young msian guy, cahoot w another by the name Jacky.
Dun noe when will get harass again. Already reported police. By the way,runner even locked my gate with bicycle lock.
Prepare cutter lol. I really wish meet them in person give jialat jialat
Old 16-09-2018, 11:25 PM   #3450

Yesterday around 9pm one of the AL sent ppl take photo of my doorstep said next time round will send someone up to collect? Really can that? For those just taking photo of the main door can we call police and catch them?
Take photo at public area no wrong.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.