Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I want to laugh sia. After my buddy stopped paying those AL. He striked lottery over the weekend and got back what he paid for those AL. And he can enjoy his winnings than feeding those suckers. Hahaha. He is very lucky in an unlucky situation.

Not suggesting to gamble now though. Sometimes not being to pay those suckers might change your luck. Cos you will get to spend your own money than feeding them.

Have they caught the runner...?

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Bro. Some came and go after problem solved. Hope others come back and give advice and support to other victims. Does not matter for whatever reason.

I’m myself am a victim, before I first spoke in this thread I read twice from page 1 till the end.... of cos I don’t mind to give advice and support, but they have been asking the same questions over and over again...

chulu2810

Reaction score
Good lucky chap....
See... rainbow after a rainy cloudy day

I want to laugh sia. After my buddy stopped paying those AL. He striked lottery over the weekend and got back what he paid for those AL. And he can enjoy his winnings than feeding those suckers. Hahaha. He is very lucky in an unlucky situation.

Not suggesting to gamble now though. Sometimes not being to pay those suckers might change your luck. Cos you will get to spend your own money than feeding them.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Everyone have diff situation. Some advice may work, some may not.
Ultimately we r here to share & work thru this together in spirit....
Lol

I’m myself am a victim, before I first spoke in this thread I read twice from page 1 till the end.... of cos I don’t mind to give advice and support, but they have been asking the same questions over and over again...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
yeah i have friend sell car in order for not letting them have chance to do any further damages. i take it as a hard lesson and a restart button.

Wa....ur Friend very hardcore....but ya better sell than give them more things to scare u with...

chulu2810

Reaction score
I no choice.
I by nature r not garang or tough but being push to this situation made be blew my top some time...
Like that recent scammer case... I tell him I waiting for him.....

Til now no sound no shadow.
My nok blocked his number.

Haha....u a lot of courage....

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I agreed. When you are desperate and down, no luck will come.

Stop paying those suckers seriously considered as a change of luck cos you will have money for yourself and no need to pay them.

Good lucky chap....
See... rainbow after a rainy cloudy day

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I no choice.
I by nature r not garang or tough but being push to this situation made be blew my top some time...
Like that recent scammer case... I tell him I waiting for him.....

Til now no sound no shadow.
My nok blocked his number.

I understand....kanna push to the wall until sot... same case here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.