HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2018, 11:28 PM   #3451

Take photo at public area no wrong.
Just spoke with the police regarding this issue. You can report, they will find the person. Because if your unit already report got AL harassment, they can question any people you deem suspicious loitering at your place
Old 16-09-2018, 11:28 PM   #3452

this is just to threaten you if got cctv can get the person face just report police they will try to find the person. they can say and do whatever they want thats y cctv very important i always camp inside my house close door any suspicious people outside i call 999 first than open door. if really come collect money i will tell them stay here i report to police. they got send young gers to my place before.
Police will tell you its legal to take photo but if your receive your house photo from loan shark, then they will try to look into it
Old 16-09-2018, 11:29 PM   #3453

Hi i am new here.been reading the threads since last week but only manage to sum up courage to write now.

Same case like most here.i cleared al by forcing the account.next i know came up 2 days later and throw paint at my gate.my husband was around at that time and managed to so call stop him to cause further damage to my door.unfortunately husband cnt give a chase cos the runner locked the gate.

so i decide to run my other AL loans since this one came up nasty though i cleared the loan.like whats the point?clear also want to come and harrass me?

my husband is very stressed and feeling unsettled.just received one love note ard 8.30pm from one of the AL.didnt even bother to knock, just happily paste outside my door.

my only concern are the kids safety.i really pity them and felt bad of myself.im a bad mother and becos of me, i feel that im making them pay for my mistake. 😭😭😭
Sis , may I know how much you owe the AL ? Afraid that I might be next .. definitely need to install CCTV soon ..
Old 16-09-2018, 11:29 PM   #3454

Hi i am new here.been reading the threads since last week but only manage to sum up courage to write now.

Same case like most here.i cleared al by forcing the account.next i know came up 2 days later and throw paint at my gate.my husband was around at that time and managed to so call stop him to cause further damage to my door.unfortunately husband cnt give a chase cos the runner locked the gate.

so i decide to run my other AL loans since this one came up nasty though i cleared the loan.like whats the point?clear also want to come and harrass me?

my husband is very stressed and feeling unsettled.just received one love note ard 8.30pm from one of the AL.didnt even bother to knock, just happily paste outside my door.

my only concern are the kids safety.i really pity them and felt bad of myself.im a bad mother and becos of me, i feel that im making them pay for my mistake. 😭😭😭
May i enquire how much your loan? Is it alot?
Old 16-09-2018, 11:34 PM   #3455

Hi...not too sure if its d same guy Andy which I took loan from. Each time I tried to pay full, he will tell me no account. I was even scammed to pay full n he claimed tt its was not him tt provided me the account no. I ended up paying another 2k and $300 interest. In total paid about 4900 for 2k loan which I took for 1 mth. That was not the end...he kept txting me asking to take loan. To avoid, I changed my hp number and just Sat morning he sent runner to "decorate" my wall. I already fully pay him 2 mths back.
If they had earn what he got he wont send runner one for what i know
Old 16-09-2018, 11:38 PM   #3456

Since your door kana liao. All dont pay liao. Run 1 also die, run 10 also die. Keep the money for your family better. Or u want to feed their family, u can choose. But do remember, this is Singapore.
Old 16-09-2018, 11:38 PM   #3457

Prepare cutter lol. I really wish meet them in person give jialat jialat
Won't meet de. Last round I say meet up to settle he say no meet up. Bunch of suckers!
Old 16-09-2018, 11:41 PM   #3458

Won't meet de. Last round I say meet up to settle he say no meet up. Bunch of suckers!
If u know wont meet than no need scare. Runner only can lock door. Paint your door and write the wall. What else? The most lose face nia. Better than everyday stress about money. Go boro from relative also lose face.
Old 16-09-2018, 11:45 PM   #3459

Do all of you think by pasting the police
report at my door will deter the commando?
They want to paint u put president photo also same la. Only way to deter them is to pay them lo. And only way to stop them is endure and stop paying them
Old 17-09-2018, 12:14 AM   #3460
Master Member

I would suggest those who lately joined to stop paying all these AL. Sorry to hear about the painting, Love letters and locks. Since it’s already been escalated to that, no point giving in to the fears by paying them.

My usual advice. Go Sim Lim Square. Get an affordable cctv and you will be able to have some peaceful nights. Stop putting yourself through this stress. What’s done cannot been undone. Learn from this mistake and never ever go back to those bloodsuckers.
Old 17-09-2018, 12:43 AM   #3461

I too fallen into their trapped after enquiring they force loan of a $400, immediately i went for a police report and surrender the money to the police.
Inform NOK, and work place block all private and unkown numbers in whatsapp.
Installed cctv too.
So far only 2 mins of spam call after 3 weeks hopefully will be peaceful all the way.
Now i always warn my friend do be alert when making loan enquiry online.

Last edited by stupidAL; 17-09-2018 at 01:00 AM..
Old 17-09-2018, 12:49 AM   #3462

Neighbor told me that yesterday there was 4 delivery of fast food which I never order, today another one food delivery and a delivery man who claimt that he is here to collect so called washing machine which I have sold, as someone told him to collect. Another way of harassing? Another tactic perhaps?
Old 17-09-2018, 12:50 AM   #3463

I would suggest those who lately joined to stop paying all these AL. Sorry to hear about the painting, Love letters and locks. Since itís already been escalated to that, no point giving in to the fears by paying them.

My usual advice. Go Sim Lim Square. Get an affordable cctv and you will be able to have some peaceful nights. Stop putting yourself through this stress. Whatís done cannot been undone. Learn from this mistake and never ever go back to those bloodsuckers.
Do we need permission to install cctv from town council or hdb?
Old 17-09-2018, 12:52 AM   #3464

Neighbor told me that yesterday there was 4 delivery of fast food which I never order, today another one food delivery and a delivery man who claimt that he is here to collect so called washing machine which I have sold, as someone told him to collect. Another way of harassing? Another tactic perhaps?
cause no money hire runner thats y change tactic, ask delivery boy come free ma
Old 17-09-2018, 12:53 AM   #3465

Do we need permission to install cctv from town council or hdb?
yes, bring a copy of ur police report to hdb and town council, when go town council tell them its urgent, they will escalate the process if not will take 2 weeks.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.