HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-09-2018, 12:57 AM   #3466

yes, bring a copy of ur police report to hdb and town council, when go town council tell them its urgent, they will escalate the process if not will take 2 weeks.
With the recorded footage, will SPF take action? Meaning will the go all out to get the culprit?
Old 17-09-2018, 12:59 AM   #3467

With the recorded footage, will SPF take action? Meaning will the go all out to get the culprit?
I belief yes, as police will assign 1 I.O to u mah just report everything to him but i hope i wont capture anything i just want my peace back...sigh...
Old 17-09-2018, 01:01 AM   #3468
Master Member

Lodge a police report and see if they can get town council to install it. Or else, go get it yourself. Don’t waste anymore time, pls. The more you delay and they will just keep sending all these deliveries up.

Do we need permission to install cctv from town council or hdb?
Old 17-09-2018, 01:03 AM   #3469
Master Member

You can see SPF Facebook or the Loanshark website that they have some wanted people? Captured cctv images.

Come on, how long you want to keep delaying and let them traumatise you?

Don’t let yourself suffer like that.

Old 17-09-2018, 06:30 AM   #3470

I had chi prev. If install at yr unit door, Don need their approval. If install at corridor premise, need their approval. I had 1 installed at my metal gate. Corridor got 2x install by SPF.

Lodge a police report and see if they can get town council to install it. Or else, go get it yourself. Don’t waste anymore time, pls. The more you delay and they will just keep sending all these deliveries up.
Old 17-09-2018, 06:32 AM   #3471

U will only have peace if they r caught or they give up... mine some give up. Some maybe waiting to take action. Like today just receive internet poster inform by friend. Checked thru past record n know which f##ker did it...

I belief yes, as police will assign 1 I.O to u mah just report everything to him but i hope i wont capture anything i just want my peace back...sigh...
Old 17-09-2018, 06:34 AM   #3472

Lol.. I got one told me waiting for food home delivery... I ignore him...

Another send florist deliver a flower basket. . Friend laugh at them saying already can't collect back still spent money.. only received 1...

cause no money hire runner thats y change tactic, ask delivery boy come free ma
Old 17-09-2018, 06:40 AM   #3473

I had one named same. I ran also n block his number. So far no sound or shadow. Maybe deter by the corridor camera.

Yes, a young msian guy, cahoot w another by the name Jacky.
Dun noe when will get harass again. Already reported police. By the way,runner even locked my gate with bicycle lock.
Old 17-09-2018, 06:46 AM   #3474

Once that happen, police will be more hardworking... it is vandalism offence to paint or paste their "artwk"

They want to paint u put president photo also same la. Only way to deter them is to pay them lo. And only way to stop them is endure and stop paying them
Old 17-09-2018, 06:49 AM   #3475

Those Don meet r likely msian LS. Local will still send their hunch dogs to chase or verify.

U guy had any face to face w their runners when do loans? Where they meet u to verify?
Believe those need to b careful to tackle.

If u know wont meet than no need scare. Runner only can lock door. Paint your door and write the wall. What else? The most lose face nia. Better than everyday stress about money. Go boro from relative also lose face.
Old 17-09-2018, 08:08 AM   #3476

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-scam-10672456

Real or fake data....
Old 17-09-2018, 08:31 AM   #3477

LML is gonna contact me later .. anyone tried telling the LML that you got scam into loaning from loanshark that's why now can't afford payment ?
Old 17-09-2018, 08:35 AM   #3478
Master Member

You think they will care? LML won’t care what stories you will tell them. All you can do is ask them to work out on a repayment scheme. They won’t be interested in any other stories. Tell them you need time and also a repayment plan. As you cant pay back.

LML is gonna contact me later .. anyone tried telling the LML that you got scam into loaning from loanshark that's why now can't afford payment ?
Old 17-09-2018, 08:41 AM   #3479
Master Member

Anyone seen this group on Facebook? Apparently they are also up to no good. They so called claimed to hunt AL down. But you need to pay a price for it before they entertain you. More like a scam. Also, they allowed some AL to post IC and photos of debtors. They themselves don’t want to report and have the photos removed. No need to seek help from this scammer Facebook account, your own bravery to face whatever that will come is going to help you more than adding more stress to pay this scammer page.
Old 17-09-2018, 09:22 AM   #3480

You think they will care? LML wonít care what stories you will tell them. All you can do is ask them to work out on a repayment scheme. They wonít be interested in any other stories. Tell them you need time and also a repayment plan. As you cant pay back.
Alright . Hopefully they are understanding enough ..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.