Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Black paint and graffiti. The whole floor all black paint onto the cement floor. Nothing they can do to get rid. Told him to put fake lawn or grass thingy to cover it.

Wa siao now will use black paint ah...? Thought all along blue, red green etc.... no give chance Sia this one...put carpet...

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
That stupid Indian runner actually looked into the CCTV. So now let the police do their job.

For those who are worried and concerned about splash paint, I think no point stressing too much. If they come, they will come. Now just try and sort out your mind and inform your NOK and workplace.

Wa this runner see already must whack one leh...

Nnnlynh

Reaction score
I been sent fire videos version 1 to 8.
Mourning flower basket.
Prank using my number as their runner threathen their new borrower of setting fire.
Posting of details at FB....

Now I still sleep well....

There a saying - soldiers arrive, a general will defend. FLOOD ARRIVE, SOIL WILL COVER.....LOL... CRAP DESCRIPTION.
兵来将挡,水来土淹

Ya i kena that also . Now he said why i go trust his runner words now he ask me to wait he will sent another runner come burn my house all ******** .

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those who kena ask to lim kopi, how long before inform you of the next course of action? Be it charge or not?

maxphreak

Reaction score
Now he sent photo of his runner use to burn ppl gate bfre , he say if i never pay he will ask smeone come tonight burn my gate and make sure he wants me to beg him and apologise then pay up to $5000 after that 🙄 he say i will die all that ********
Change your number lah...if not you will never be free from the stress.
These LS will use fear and "face" to make you scared and intidimated.
And go install your CCTV - Dont need to wait for Town Council approval first.
Your sister or anyone in the family - inform and train them to be alert and vigilant - Do not divulge any of your details to anyone over the door or mobile phone or internet.

Simply said - Stay off the grid. Once your CCTV is up - they will think twice to come up to your house. Even if they do - your CCTV will have capture their face and u can bring that to the Police to nab them.

LAstly - relax..the more you stress and panick, the higher chance you will give in to them. Stand tough and take the good advices that are repeated here in the thread since day 1. UML wont stand a chance if we show them that we can stand firm.

If you need counselling - there are various groups available to help you mentally and emotionally.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
He will keep on with all those threats. You don’t really need to entertain him anymore. Put yourself out of misery and change your number please.

No point keep putting yourself through all these unnecessary stress. Change your phone number and end of story. Just take all precautions for now.

Ya i kena that also . Now he said why i go trust his runner words now he ask me to wait he will sent another runner come burn my house all ******** .

BaconHam

Reaction score
I been sent fire videos version 1 to 8.
Mourning flower basket.
Prank using my number as their runner threathen their new borrower of setting fire.
Posting of details at FB....

Now I still sleep well....

There a saying - soldiers arrive, a general will defend. FLOOD ARRIVE, SOIL WILL COVER.....LOL... CRAP DESCRIPTION.
兵来将挡,水来土淹

How they post details on fb?

BaconHam

Reaction score
Need some advice
Ive decided to completely stop.
Nok infmed, police infm..
Work.... My boss doesnt like ma fan and he hates to hear such things happening to his staff. I seriously need this job because it pays me well. Cant find another one like this with current economy...

One al is famous for spamming office, posting on fb etc.. I really wish to stop but if i lose my job, how?

Wat will u do? I wont make anymore trf already. Not even cash dep.

PAss cash? Or jus dont do anything?

Reaction score
sorry bout asking... non chinese here.

what do u mean by tai ji? I am not familiar with that term .

Trust me. Once u say "go ahead. Burn bigger" they will mute liao....
My amt close to 80k n my door still there w/o any arson...
I every time tai ji.....
Lol

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Need some advice
Work.... My boss doesnt like ma fan and he hates to hear such things happening to his staff. I seriously need this job because it pays me well. Cant find another one like this with current economy...

One al is famous for spamming office, posting on fb etc.. I really wish to stop but if i lose my job, how?

Job pay u well also no use coz most of Ur pay also go to Al..u be forever under their ctrl

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
No choice that you have to come clean with your boss. Those idiots will keep calling your workplace. You need to explain to your boss and hope he can understand your situation.

No point paying Anything. You can pay this week to buy peace. How about the next week or the week after and after?

Just come clean. If not, even if you have a job that pay well and still feeding the AL, you will still be back to square 1.

Need some advice

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Bump this for those who still in dilemma or stress. What’s done cannot be undone now. Just read the past pages on all the advices and help. No one can help you except you help yourself by facing the problem.

I can understand his frustrations. Becos all the given answers are literally here. They need to calm their minds first and absorb all the helpful advices.

If they feel lost and stressed, perhaps they should consider the followings :

1. Stop paying the AL
2. Lodge police report
3. Deactivate all social media accounts to avoid the AL from threatening you with family photos
4. Install CCTV, don’t take any chances.
5. Stay alert as they will come anytime. Don’t let your guard down.
6. Come clean with your NOK and workplace cos you won’t be able to handle with any further stress or guilt for now. You need to be mentally strong.

Mostly, all the questions and dilemmas any new comers here, take time to read past few pages. There are all good advices. People who used to face or still facing the same problem.

JCGNGIAM

Reaction score
My IO did mentioned n it up to u to clarify to the judge if really happens.
That why aft that I pay them via deposit to their acc

i read this and i would like to share my experience yesterday.

i told the mata that i transfer the initial repayment sum to some citibank account, i closed my account because i scare my account being misuse and i brought this up because i scare mata say i also helping AL with illegal stuff.

mata go: owe money must pay money what, everyone know. usual first few transfer won't happen anything.

oh wow lololol.

updates: whole of today very quiet, must thank god. :)

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need some advice

install cctv for home and company :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.