HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree118Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-09-2018, 08:40 PM   #3496

It's advisable to keep my door open when I'm at home?
U dont need sleep? I rather they do the door than pour into your house
JCKH0380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 08:50 PM   #3497

UPDATE:

This AL (Andy) created a group chat with me and my NOK. Send us a burning gate video. Told my NOK not to bother. Both of us have blocked the number and going down to make additional report about the harassment.
How bro are still messing around?
ahoksteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 09:43 PM   #3498

So far its been two days none of them contact me. Does this mean that they dont bother already? Its kinda scary but relieving at the same time.
Hmm maybe the same AL . Hopefully that guy got caught .
Thistimedieliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 09:56 PM   #3499

I had one named same. I ran also n block his number. So far no sound or shadow. Maybe deter by the corridor camera.
Mine no sound until 2mths later. I guess AL no biz
Jia123@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 10:40 PM   #3500

Guys guys, my neighbor just text me, saying maybe runner or AL knocking in my door just now, but already leave. Should I call police or make a report? Just wondering.
nizamustaffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 11:13 PM   #3501

Guys guys, my neighbor just text me, saying maybe runner or AL knocking in my door just now, but already leave. Should I call police or make a report? Just wondering.
Runner or AL wont come to your house to knock,one. It could be a some other salesman or Insurance agent etc. Runner will only do AL dirty work. The real AL wont even come face to face with you. That's y the advise here is the same throughout - get a cctv, motion detector turned on so you can see live feed who is it and capture the face. If any funny activity done - at least you got picture and evidence of the incident happening.
maxphreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 11:18 PM   #3502

They will still contact u. Taking a break while looking for other victims only
People - its AL hunting victim season now - suddenly get calls from funny2 numbers. Now they smarter - they divert these number to a working number in other country so that it sounds like a real working mobile number to see whether u respond.
Once you call back and they answer - they will start their "selling" and pestering and begging for you to take loan.
Be vigilant - do not fall prey to these suckers.
More importantly - do not divulge your particulars in the hope of "enquiring" for loans with these cibxx kias...once they have your particulars - you have fallen into their trap and they will harras u again and again for your hard earned money.
Old 17-09-2018, 11:25 PM   #3503

People - its AL hunting victim season now - suddenly get calls from funny2 numbers. Now they smarter - they divert these number to a working number in other country so that it sounds like a real working mobile number to see whether u respond.
Once you call back and they answer - they will start their "selling" and pestering and begging for you to take loan.
Be vigilant - do not fall prey to these suckers.
More importantly - do not divulge your particulars in the hope of "enquiring" for loans with these cibxx kias...once they have your particulars - you have fallen into their trap and they will harras u again and again for your hard earned money.
Whoever here still having issues with UML - just remember - STOP FUNDING THESE CRIMINALS.
Pick up your courage to not entertain their bullshxx.
If even, just one of you continue to pay them - these monies will be used to fund their illegal activities and harrasments and hiring of runners to do their dirty work.
You pay = you have a temporary sense of peace. - What do you really gain from doing this?
Your money = used to harrass other borrowers - Think about it - can u sleep well knowing this?
cut the "funding" and let them bleed dry.
Keep your money - save it for better use for your family.
Take necessary steps as what the other brothers in this thread had mentioned.
God's will - Persevere and you will pull through.
Old 17-09-2018, 11:32 PM   #3504
Master Member

You think AL or runner would dare knock on door? They are more scared of being caught.

Just get a cctv and reduce your stress level.

Opening up your door or switching on your lights all night won’t help. Get the cctv. Capture whoever or whatever activities outside your house anytime. Stop being so paranoid now. Get your act together. Act now and stop wasting time. CCTV top priority.

testingabc and maxphreak like this.
JamieJimmyNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 11:49 PM   #3505

You think AL or runner would dare knock on door? They are more scared of being caught.

Just get a cctv and reduce your stress level.

Opening up your door or switching on your lights all night won’t help. Get the cctv. Capture whoever or whatever activities outside your house anytime. Stop being so paranoid now. Get your act together. Act now and stop wasting time. CCTV top priority.
Ya. Get a cctv and u can sleep peacefully.
testingabc and maxphreak like this.
JCKH0380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 12:00 AM   #3506

5 figure for 3 attacks. Worth the run. Haha
I paid more than what I borrow lo..they also scare 3 attack 3 arrest too...I seen the Io brought the runner to my hse.
Jjlin1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 12:14 AM   #3507

i know friends working in the 'grey' area stuff, i also have friends living overseas because they 'prefer' not to come back sg. but not in the AL trade. just wondering if its possible to 'catch' the ALs from overseas just with their phone number?

i very much would like to catch the one who is pestering me.
i have not asked any of my friends as i do not want them to know i am in this situation. but when push comes to shove, i will do what it takes to get that fella who i suspect is in the philipines.
blunt_knife1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 12:44 AM   #3508

How bro are still messing around?
No eh, today no news. But still keeping my guard up. Everyday i go home, my keys clutched between knuckles one. If really dare come is 1x good one give them
Lykoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 12:44 AM   #3509
Supremacy Member

i know friends working in the 'grey' area stuff, i also have friends living overseas because they 'prefer' not to come back sg. but not in the AL trade. just wondering if its possible to 'catch' the ALs from overseas just with their phone number?

i very much would like to catch the one who is pestering me.
i have not asked any of my friends as i do not want them to know i am in this situation. but when push comes to shove, i will do what it takes to get that fella who i suspect is in the philipines.
get a cctv and record the image and video, you can also see from your handphone
Old 18-09-2018, 08:28 AM   #3510
Master Member

Think the AL are back in action again. My buddy house kennah splashed. But good news is that the CCTV managed to capture the runner’s full face. Hahahaha. Damn stupid the runner. Indian guy with bleach hair. I see if my Friend able to share to the video of screenshoot of the Indian Runner. Hahaha.

See the difference between opening up your house door and CCTV? Don’t waste time.

Update full details once I call my buddy.
JamieJimmyNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.