HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-09-2018, 06:05 PM   #3541

Guys , from experience normally when do they start to call your workplace ?
Old 18-09-2018, 06:34 PM   #3542
Master Member

Should be everyday. They will hound you non stop. If it’s UML, they are desperate. They will do whatever it takes to squeeze every dime out of you. Don’t give in to them.

Old 18-09-2018, 07:18 PM   #3543

Can you just for once listen to us here? Get a CCTV. If you are telling yourself the harassment will stop only at your workplace then you are wrong. A bit of prevention and precaution at your own house is more important. Set your priority right! You can find a lot of other jobs. But how many house can you afford to move to now? Pls wake up can or not?

People keep telling you CCTV. And all you keep asking are irrelevant questions like paste the police report will work or not. Open the house door when you are home. Or stay up all night.
Already submit application for cctv today , town council say they will call me tomorrow. Call for what I also dunno
Old 18-09-2018, 07:21 PM   #3544

They call me at everyday, about 30-40 times, even sent food delivery which I don't order.
Old 18-09-2018, 07:28 PM   #3545
Master Member

Can’t you go Sim Lim and get one to install it first? Why want to put yourself through another tormenting night? They are already harassing you so badly.

Already submit application for cctv today , town council say they will call me tomorrow. Call for what I also dunno
Old 18-09-2018, 07:30 PM   #3546
Master Member

Go Qoo10. It’s cheaper to buy online than going down to buy. You can self collect at the store if you can’t wait for delivery. Town council won’t rush unless really got proof of harassment like splashing paint and all.

Old 18-09-2018, 08:08 PM   #3547

Oh god . I better be prepared .. told my boss about this and lucky me she understands and told me she will handle it if they start calling .. but don't know to what extend .. late for payment for 2 Al's .. Friday another one .. oh well ..
Old 18-09-2018, 08:45 PM   #3548
Master Member

Don’t worry too much. If they call, just inform them you left the company. Hopefully to bring down the harassing calls.

CCTV would be your best investment now.

Oh god . I better be prepared .. told my boss about this and lucky me she understands and told me she will handle it if they start calling .. but don't know to what extend .. late for payment for 2 Al's .. Friday another one .. oh well ..
Old 18-09-2018, 08:49 PM   #3549

Dun pay any AL... gd luck to u all n me
Old 18-09-2018, 09:04 PM   #3550

Don’t worry too much. If they call, just inform them you left the company. Hopefully to bring down the harassing calls.

CCTV would be your best investment now.
Yes .. thanks for all of you guys advices and help .

Update , they started texting my nok with burning gates and artistic project lol
Old 18-09-2018, 09:04 PM   #3551
Supremacy Member

Go Qoo10. It’s cheaper to buy online than going down to buy. You can self collect at the store if you can’t wait for delivery. Town council won’t rush unless really got proof of harassment like splashing paint and all.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/h...k-5590491.html

this kind got ppl get hacked, get the wired cctv safer
Old 18-09-2018, 09:21 PM   #3552
Master Member

As long as you maintain your sanity and don’t give in to the fear. We are always here to help and calm you down. You can also pm any of us here. Except for the stupid one who claimed he is AL. That one can let him eat shît. No matter what, do not pay them anymore. They can send as many runners up. They will run out of runners soon.

Update , they started texting my nok with burning gates and artistic project lol
Old 18-09-2018, 09:31 PM   #3553
Master Member

Check your inbox. Just pm you some safety precaution. Don’t stress for now.

Old 18-09-2018, 09:34 PM   #3554

As long as you maintain your sanity and don’t give in to the fear. We are always here to help and calm you down. You can also pm any of us here. Except for the stupid one who claimed he is AL. That one can let him eat shît. No matter what, do not pay them anymore. They can send as many runners up. They will run out of runners soon.
Yeah , definitely will not give in to them anymore .. really appreciate all of this .. have been feeling really stress out the last couple of weeks . But after I started reading this thread I feel more composed .
All I can say now is mistakes were made , lesson was learned . Hope all of you guys make it thru and never give in to them anymore . Once we all stop paying they will definitely run out of ways to do what they want !
Old 18-09-2018, 09:39 PM   #3555
High Supremacy Member

Runner or AL wont come to your house to knock,one. It could be a some other salesman or Insurance agent etc. Runner will only do AL dirty work. The real AL wont even come face to face with you. That's y the advise here is the same throughout - get a cctv, motion detector turned on so you can see live feed who is it and capture the face. If any funny activity done - at least you got picture and evidence of the incident happening.
Actually not true. Heard of a case of runner knocking on the door and when opened, pass phone with the al on the line over
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.