HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-09-2018, 09:44 PM   #3556
Master Member

Don’t be too hard on yourself. Some people here will probably gloat about it. But majority of the people are sharing experiences and also to help by listening and giving advices. All you have to do now is keep calm and don’t stress too much. If they want to come, they will come. You can’t do much to prevent it but to remain calm and let the police do their job in capturing whoever idiots those farkers send up.

Yeah , definitely will not give in to them anymore .. really appreciate all of this .. have been feeling really stress out the last couple of weeks . But after I started reading this thread I feel more composed .
All I can say now is mistakes were made , lesson was learned . Hope all of you guys make it thru and never give in to them anymore . Once we all stop paying they will definitely run out of ways to do what they want !
Old 18-09-2018, 09:45 PM   #3557
Master Member

A dumb and risky move though. Imagine the debtor took the phone and close the door. Confirm the runner cry. Hahahaha

Actually not true. Heard of a case of runner knocking on the door and when opened, pass phone with the al on the line over
Old 18-09-2018, 09:52 PM   #3558

Donít be too hard on yourself. Some people here will probably gloat about it. But majority of the people are sharing experiences and also to help by listening and giving advices. All you have to do now is keep calm and donít stress too much. If they want to come, they will come. You canít do much to prevent it but to remain calm and let the police do their job in capturing whoever idiots those farkers send up.
Yeah , we need people like you guys to save others from falling into despair because of these AHole .

Cheers to you guys !
Old 18-09-2018, 09:57 PM   #3559
Master Member

I had my own fair share of heart aching stories. Why I am here to help. Not becos I am a debtor. But lost a closed friend to loansharks and bank debts.

Over the years, I have asked a few friends in the force on how to advise people to deal with all these bloody suckers. If we can all save a life by giving them the right direction and advices, we don’t need to be afraid of the loansharks. They can’t scare us if we are not afraid to stand up against them.

Yeah , we need people like you guys to save others from falling into despair because of these AHole .

Cheers to you guys !
Old 18-09-2018, 10:03 PM   #3560

A piece of advice to all who borrow Loansharks. I had bad experience b4. I become a guarantor for a frd for 2K. My frd gone missing after few months later. Ah long look for me to pay up. I argue with them; why look for me when my frd still around. I go to my frd hse to look for him and in the end; his hse unit is full of paint. I lan lan pay them weekly installment for 2K amount.

After paying this ah long; I got several calls claim that I guarantor for my frd. I argue with them in the end; these ******* ah long come my hse splash paint. I immediately report police and change my HP number. The police will help to install camera. After installing; they still come & splash paint 2 times and I ignore and dun bother to call back. After that; they had stopped.

Recently; the law enforce on loanshark activities. Just Ignore them & don't bother to pay if you had already pay more than enough. If they threaten you; just report to police if not they drip your blood till last drop.
Old 18-09-2018, 10:05 PM   #3561
Master Member

Managed to capture any footages of the runner? They have a list of runners under the Unlicensed Moneylenders in the Singapore Police Force website.

A piece of advice to all who borrow Loansharks. I had bad experience b4. I become a guarantor for a frd for 2K. My frd gone missing after few months later. Ah long look for me to pay up. I argue with them; why look for me when my frd still around. I go to my frd hse to look for him and in the end; his hse unit is full of paint. I lan lan pay them weekly installment for 2K amount.

After paying this ah long; I got several calls claim that I guarantor for my frd. I argue with them in the end; these ******* ah long come my hse splash paint. I immediately report police and change my HP number. The police will help to install camera. After installing; they still come & splash paint 2 times and I ignore and dun bother to call back. After that; they had stopped.

Recently; the law enforce on loanshark activities. Just Ignore them & don't bother to pay if you had already pay more than enough. If they threaten you; just report to police if not they drip your blood till last drop.
Old 18-09-2018, 10:15 PM   #3562
High Supremacy Member

A dumb and risky move though. Imagine the debtor took the phone and close the door. Confirm the runner cry. Hahahaha
Guess they would have taken that in consideration. Anyway, this is rare. Mostly is do their dirty deeds when there are no one ard, ie afternoon or night time
Old 18-09-2018, 10:18 PM   #3563
Master Member

https://www.police.gov.sg/resources/...mation#content

Click onto the link and you will see some of the suspects. This is good. Create more public awareness.
Old 18-09-2018, 10:18 PM   #3564

Finally the harrasment will stop at my workplace. I have been given 24 hours notice. :-(
They will start call your workplace even u no longer working there
Old 18-09-2018, 10:19 PM   #3565
High Supremacy Member

Most likely the first al inform the rest that you are the friend and can pay one. So they come after you instead.

Old 18-09-2018, 10:20 PM   #3566

They call me at everyday, about 30-40 times, even sent food delivery which I don't order.
Why so many got food delivery and i dont have?
Old 18-09-2018, 10:20 PM   #3567
Master Member

Well, sooner or later, they will run out of runners. Now the punishment is harsher. And even those young punks might reconsider it. All we need to do is share their photos or videos when capture by the cctv.

I am very tempted to start a Facebook page just to post and share those runners caught in act. So that those teenagers will know the consequences of helping those AL.

Guess they would have taken that in consideration. Anyway, this is rare. Mostly is do their dirty deeds when there are no one ard, ie afternoon or night time
Old 18-09-2018, 10:20 PM   #3568

Wahh...if liddat even better..bring him "lim kopi" with you at the nearest police post. Confirm plus chop, he wont dare come again to harrass for AL. You scared with these runners for wat - Al only employ small bengs or kids to do their dirty work. For me if they come chut that kind of stunt - like JamieJimmyNg said - take phone close door loh. Or take his picture then give to police. or better still - give him a "lesson" he will never forget.
All these AL hum chee one lah - even if you chio him meet face to face also wont come. Only talk big behind phone and whatsapp. SO why should we be afraid of these KNN criminals?
Old 18-09-2018, 10:22 PM   #3569
Master Member

Funny right? Imagine the runner think he is very satki to go up. End up HP gone with the door shut in his face. Omg. That would be one of the funniest stories ever. Second to the dumb one who lodged police when AL failed to pay him for all the paint jobs. Hahaha

Wahh...if liddat even better..bring him "lim kopi" with you at the nearest police post. Confirm plus chop, he wont dare come again to harrass for AL. You scared with these runners for wat - Al only employ small bengs or kids to do their dirty work. For me if they come chut that kind of stunt - like JamieJimmyNg said - take phone close door loh. Or take his picture then give to police. or better still - give him a "lesson" he will never forget.
All these AL hum chee one lah - even if you chio him meet face to face also wont come. Only talk big behind phone and whatsapp. SO why should we be afraid of these KNN criminals?
maxphreak likes this.
Old 18-09-2018, 10:24 PM   #3570

How long ago did this happen ?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.