HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-05-2018, 09:49 AM   #346

Sis same situation, but I gave in and gave another 150.
Just ignore already
Old 22-05-2018, 10:32 AM   #347

[QUOTE=Stressout123;114522453]Can I ask how much is your loan?[/QUOT
Amount was little $1500 total with 2 ah long but I believe they are the same person..... Lol
Old 22-05-2018, 10:53 AM   #348

These ******* are so cruel. They really make ur life hell. I rather you resign from that workplace.u are a nurse and can find a new job easily. Sg need nurses.
I just finish make report police, and today I will talk with management reg this issue. and will see how. if resign I need to find another job. since yasterday after last whatapps with this ah loan I blocked his number and all new number. I dont care. I will never pay anymore. I clear all my money, this ah loan kept saying I transfer to another person. said that I kena cheat. I just buying new number today, so I will closed my acc tom and will use new phone. reg work I will see today how. if cannot settle I will find another job. this ah loan very cruel people!
Old 22-05-2018, 10:59 AM   #349

[QUOTE=Louis0902;114525947]
Can I ask how much is your loan?[/QUOT
Amount was little $1500 total with 2 ah long but I believe they are the same person..... Lol
Or same syndicate
Old 22-05-2018, 12:03 PM   #350

I just finish make report police, and today I will talk with management reg this issue. and will see how. if resign I need to find another job. since yasterday after last whatapps with this ah loan I blocked his number and all new number. I dont care. I will never pay anymore. I clear all my money, this ah loan kept saying I transfer to another person. said that I kena cheat. I just buying new number today, so I will closed my acc tom and will use new phone. reg work I will see today how. if cannot settle I will find another job. this ah loan very cruel people!
All the best! tell them you got scammed hoping for the best for you
Old 22-05-2018, 12:15 PM   #351

Any1 go for counselling with those NGO ?
Waste time. I don't have a gambling problem. I have a stupid, never think problem. Got any NGO can help with that?
Old 22-05-2018, 12:19 PM   #352

Ya.yr amount still small case la.1500 and u run..haha the repayment is how many days
He gave me six days, asked to pay back 2k. I think he Malaysian. Can tell.
Old 22-05-2018, 12:20 PM   #353

All the best! tell them you got scammed hoping for the best for you
thanks! I will update anything I hear news from this ah loan. as per police say to me please JUST STOP TRANSFERRING!! and just ignore all this ahloan. if u see any weird guys just call police. if u did not report police please do ASAP! after that closed acc and just chill. ignore all them !
Old 22-05-2018, 12:24 PM   #354

Sis same situation, but I gave in and gave another 150.
STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY AND CLOSE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NOW.
Old 22-05-2018, 12:31 PM   #355

He gave me six days, asked to pay back 2k. I think he Malaysian. Can tell.
Ask.hom fly kite Malaysian ah loan.more like. Scammer..my ah loan offer me 5week to pay
Old 22-05-2018, 12:34 PM   #356

Ask.hom fly kite Malaysian ah loan.more like. Scammer..my ah loan offer me 5week to pay
5 weeks to pay how much? This is the one who is sending all the notes to your neighbours is it?
Old 22-05-2018, 01:01 PM   #357

They forced me take $250 loan and ask me pay back $500 within days. I paid and show him receipt and begged him let me off. I wayang a bit cry here and there. he said “i never hold on to you alr sis” then few minutes later asked me buy 4D $30. “You never buy I call your office” got fed up. I block him on whatsapp. Changed my number and close bank account. 5 days so far no calls yet. Already inform my workplace they help me filter all calls before the call reach to me.
He ask you buy 4D got say buy from where? He maybe 4D vendor and runs a legit business.

I think my other ah long is a licenced money lender moonlighting. I know he's operating from Singapore because he accidentally clicked a grabify link I sent him once. He's also using Starhub. Lol. But again, this could just be a debtor's number. I tried looking for ways to find his exact location but Whatsapp is heavily encrypted, so it's not easy. Unless you're the hardcore hacker type and have all the resources. Not easy but not impossible...

Last edited by Sharuu; 22-05-2018 at 01:03 PM..
Old 22-05-2018, 01:34 PM   #358

He ask you buy 4D got say buy from where? He maybe 4D vendor and runs a legit business.

I think my other ah long is a licenced money lender moonlighting. I know he's operating from Singapore because he accidentally clicked a grabify link I sent him once. He's also using Starhub. Lol. But again, this could just be a debtor's number. I tried looking for ways to find his exact location but Whatsapp is heavily encrypted, so it's not easy. Unless you're the hardcore hacker type and have all the resources. Not easy but not impossible...
Ah long and bookie all linked one ma
Old 22-05-2018, 02:20 PM   #359

He just gave me account number and ask me to transfer $30 for 4D.
When he threatened me he did say “if you take up the loan we licensed if you nvr take up loan THEN WE BECOME UNLICENSED”
Old 22-05-2018, 02:34 PM   #360

He just gave me account number and ask me to transfer $30 for 4D.
When he threatened me he did say “if you take up the loan we licensed if you nvr take up loan THEN WE BECOME UNLICENSED”
What an asshole.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.