Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I'm now the hot topic for my company as everyone knows about my previous lending problem and uml/LML problem .. one gossip lead to another even my boss thinks that I'm uml myself ..

At first she said I have to leave .. after talking for awhile she doesn't let me leave and insisted I have only 2 choices .. 1 is to pay her back now and leave .. second is to work till I pay her back everything then leave .. but I really wanna leave now as I have no face to stay anymore .. too much gossip around for me to stay ..
Stay and pay her. Be a gentleman.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Work out a plan to pay her back and also start finding a job. Consider it as a brand new start and don’t be disheartened by it. Your lady boss is being nice to ask you to slowly work and pay back than terminate you on the spot with no compensation. Now just swallow the humble pie.

Yeah.. nobody to blame but myself now ..

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Consolation is you still have the job and regular income at this point in time. Face doesnt really matters for now. Did your boss instruct the rest to say you no longer with the co when those buggers call?

So I'm now the hot topic for my company as everyone knows about my previous lending problem and uml/LML problem .. one gossip lead to another even my boss thinks that I'm uml myself ..

At first she said I have to leave .. after talking for awhile she doesn't let me leave and insisted I have only 2 choices .. 1 is to pay her back now and leave .. second is to work till I pay her back everything then leave .. but I really wanna leave now as I have no face to stay anymore .. too much gossip around for me to stay ..

Reaction score
Consolation is you still have the job and regular income at this point in time. Face doesnt really matters for now. Did your boss instruct the rest to say you no longer with the co when those buggers call?

At first yes .. but now she told me she gonna call those person come down and collect if they want ..

Had a big scolding this morning about all this ..

ahoksteady

Reaction score

Bro trust me the gossip will only last for awhile. Maybe 2weeks or 1month? After that they will stop talking about it. Its just human nature. Just stay and concentrate about your job. Every storm will end with a rainbow and sun after that. Just stay strong. I encounter the same thing as you too, the gossips. Trust me. They will forget about it. If they talk about it just tell them to take you as a lesson.

Reaction score
I'd keep the job you have a fantastic boss and it already happened and maybe if you stay you'd be a stronger person . Start anew , pay your boss and restart your life .

Yeah .. tbh she quite okay .. it's just that I made a mistake and really .. I have no one to blame but myself on this ..

Reaction score
Bro trust me the gossip will only last for awhile. Maybe 2weeks or 1month? After that they will stop talking about it. Its just human nature. Just stay and concentrate about your job. Every storm will end with a rainbow and sun after that. Just stay strong. I encounter the same thing as you too, the gossips. Trust me. They will forget about it. If they talk about it just tell them to take you as a lesson.

Yeah .. I really just have to remain strong .. hopefully I can ..

Yeah I will try to keep all of this in mind and hopefully able to concentrate on my work ..

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
Yeah .. I really just have to remain strong .. hopefully I can ..

Yeah I will try to keep all of this in mind and hopefully able to concentrate on my work ..

People make mistakes, but when one is brave enough to face their mistakes, I admire them for their courage.

Stay strong and tide over this period. Work out a good repayment plan with your boss and start afresh. Hopefully can tide you until you collect AWS/Bonus by the end of the year before leaving this workplace.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Reaction score
People make mistakes, but when one is brave enough to face their mistakes, I admire them for their courage.

Stay strong and tide over this period. Work out a good repayment plan with your boss and start afresh. Hopefully can tide you until you collect AWS/Bonus by the end of the year before leaving this workplace.

I wish you all the best of luck.

Really really thanks alot bro .. it means alot to me ..

Reaction score
Lml just send another debt collector to my house .. everyday send 1 ? Yesterday came . Today also .. tried calling bgss but to no avail ..

Aion99

Reaction score
Lml just send another debt collector to my house .. everyday send 1 ? Yesterday came . Today also .. tried calling bgss but to no avail ..

How much u owe them? How many days u late? What happened when they reached your house? Have u tried to negotiate?

JCGNGIAM

Reaction score
updates.

i fork out $790 to repay the AL because money 'donated' to garment cannot take back. my AL accepted the $790 back but now ask me help him work, help me transfer money wor. hahaha, anybody want help them transfer not? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Why did you even bother to pay at all?

updates.

i fork out $790 to repay the AL because money 'donated' to garment cannot take back. my AL accepted the $790 back but now ask me help him work, help me transfer money wor. hahaha, anybody want help them transfer not? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Headached

Reaction score
Tomorrow I call adullum see if they can help me on my LML anot . If can't then I report to ROM and make matter big ..

Btw so far for your uml any Harrass going on ? Sadly today my boss called me and ask me about my debt problem as people keep calling .. tomorrow most probably my last day as she wanna talk to me first thing first in the morning .. oh god ..

Bro..dun waste time go adullam..best u call ur ml and ask them installment plan how much u afford to pay every month...u go adullam u have to pay them 3% of ur total amount u borrow.. anything can pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.