HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2018, 11:07 AM   #3616
Master Member

Becos they are hard up for sales now. And they would do anything to try and get people to borrow. And they earn by interest. They survived by sucking the interests and deferments. So no point feeding those worthless shÔt. Let them starve and die.

Is it only recently they have been more on the ball on such tactics? Last time dun seems to be so aggressive.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:07 AM   #3617

Till date of those last time borrowing, we have paid at lease 85k. We r totally dried up now.
Police can't protect you 24/7. So we must stand up and protect ourselves. Firstly, you have to stop paying them. You only funding them to do more harassment either to you or other victims.

Secondly, like many people have said, they cannot do any form of physical harm unto you. You need to bear with the mental harassment. Once you give in to the fear. They will keep squeezing you.

Thirdly, install a CCTV, CHANGE NUMBER, CLOSE BANK ACCT.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:08 AM   #3618
Master Member

True to that. Some licensed moneylenders are connected to UML. And will circulate your details to them. A bit unorthodox but this is reality.

I received a call ytd from one of them. He did mentioned that both licensed n unlicensed moneylender all belongs to the same boss. True?
Old 19-09-2018, 11:08 AM   #3619

Tried to pm u back bt must wait till i got 10post.

I lodged police reports many times already but seems useless. Now we r seriously slapping ourselves real hard y did we even forget to change number n acct number. Actually he strike lottery aft repaying the ones in June and we were so happy that we finally have better life liao. Actually was thinking is there spy in Singapore Pools too that leak out info coz almost immed they came n disturb. What i fear most is my kids n the elderly safety.
Nope la sis..they will always try their luck on easy piece of meat like u..few phone calls u scare liao.they can sense Ur fear. U ask them those Al lend money to drug addict they also won't lend coz they know these people got nothing to lose.people like me n u scare lose job scare they harm yr family scare lose face that why they can milk u dry...now if I wan borrow from Al they also black list me.haha
Old 19-09-2018, 11:09 AM   #3620

True to that. Some licensed moneylenders are connected to UML. And will circulate your details to them. A bit unorthodox but this is reality.
License pay tax lo..some loan office at license moneylender office look like ah long themselves so they maybe connected
Old 19-09-2018, 11:11 AM   #3621

Police can't protect you 24/7. So we must stand up and protect ourselves. Firstly, you have to stop paying them. You only funding them to do more harassment either to you or other victims.

Secondly, like many people have said, they cannot do any form of physical harm unto you. You need to bear with the mental harassment. Once you give in to the fear. They will keep squeezing you.

Thirdly, install a CCTV, CHANGE NUMBER, CLOSE BANK ACCT.
Close bank account after they bank in more money to u then change hp no..they milk u so long liao.time to ask them pay up
Old 19-09-2018, 11:13 AM   #3622
Master Member

They can’t do much. With CCTV installed, I think they also difficult to find runners as much as they have difficulties finding ‘sales’. That’s how pathetic these uselsss Chao Ah Gua Ah Long are. Spineless and only threats. Nothing to be scared of.

So Worried90, you have more guts than them. To be able to let it go from your chest, you are already a step ahead of them that you want to stop them. And they can’t break you. You have us now.

Close bank account after they bank in more money to u then change hp no..they milk u so long liao.time to ask them pay up
Old 19-09-2018, 11:17 AM   #3623

Tried to pm u back bt must wait till i got 10post.

I lodged police reports many times already but seems useless. Now we r seriously slapping ourselves real hard y did we even forget to change number n acct number. Actually he strike lottery aft repaying the ones in June and we were so happy that we finally have better life liao. Actually was thinking is there spy in Singapore Pools too that leak out info coz almost immed they came n disturb. What i fear most is my kids n the elderly safety.
They don't as Pools has strict rules. It is just random throwing of baits and see which one bites only. If you follow through this thread, follow the steps and seek assistance from the authorities, your kids and elderly is safe. If you need more reassurance, go watch youtube crimewatch about UML issues.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:18 AM   #3624

They canít do much. With CCTV installed, I think they also difficult to find runners as much as they have difficulties finding Ďsalesí. Thatís how pathetic these uselsss Chao Ah Gua Ah Long are. Spineless and only threats. Nothing to be scared of.

So Worried90, you have more guts than them. To be able to let it go from your chest, you are already a step ahead of them that you want to stop them. And they canít break you. You have us now.
Now these scammer long already give those old school Al a bad name..last time if u can't pay up those old school Al will let u negotiate a longer installment plan ..
Old 19-09-2018, 11:19 AM   #3625

I received a call ytd from one of them. He did mentioned that both licensed n unlicensed moneylender all belongs to the same boss. True?
Not sure but it is part of their job to trash talk you into giving more money. You have already paid more than 100%. Stop already.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:20 AM   #3626

They don't as Pools has strict rules. It is just random throwing of baits and see which one bites only. If you follow through this thread, follow the steps and seek assistance from the authorities, your kids and elderly is safe. If you need more reassurance, go watch youtube crimewatch about UML issues.
Yes..if they dare to lay ye hand on Ur kids and elderly then they will be prepare go in sit for a long time.our minister k shamugan will give them sibei jialat one..
Old 19-09-2018, 11:21 AM   #3627

Hi All,

I received a letter to go down to Cantonment Complex for an interview with an IO from the UMLS.

Any one came across this before?

If so, could you share your experience pls?

Thank you in advance.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:23 AM   #3628

Now these scammer long already give those old school Al a bad name..last time if u can't pay up those old school Al will let u negotiate a longer installment plan ..
Old school just wants their $ back with interest. No point to squeeze you if they can roll your interest higher whenever you can't pay and just be forever indebt to them. Like a long term investment so long as you don't run.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:26 AM   #3629

Old school just wants their $ back with interest. No point to squeeze you if they can roll your interest higher whenever you can't pay and just be forever indebt to them. Like a long term investment so long as you don't run.
Yes. But they don't scam or trsf u without permission.they still open to negotiation.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:27 AM   #3630

Hi All,

I received a letter to go down to Cantonment Complex for an interview with an IO from the UMLS.

Any one came across this before?

If so, could you share your experience pls?

Thank you in advance.
Did u file a report on uml before or did you carry out any work for them..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.