HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2018, 11:28 AM   #3631

They canít do much. With CCTV installed, I think they also difficult to find runners as much as they have difficulties finding Ďsalesí. Thatís how pathetic these uselsss Chao Ah Gua Ah Long are. Spineless and only threats. Nothing to be scared of.

So Worried90, you have more guts than them. To be able to let it go from your chest, you are already a step ahead of them that you want to stop them. And they canít break you. You have us now.
Hubby just called me. Hes so stressful too, they keep bombing him. Told him since they already milk us dry no point we keep feeding them.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:28 AM   #3632

Did u file a report on uml before or did you carry out any work for them..
Hi made a few reports for harrassments and all...

Never carried out any work...
Never paid them back also...
Old 19-09-2018, 11:31 AM   #3633

They don't as Pools has strict rules. It is just random throwing of baits and see which one bites only. If you follow through this thread, follow the steps and seek assistance from the authorities, your kids and elderly is safe. If you need more reassurance, go watch youtube crimewatch about UML issues.
Thanks for the headsup. So far, only 1 called me, the rest I block first. How long will this die down.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:31 AM   #3634
Master Member

Not sure what it could be. Maybe some debtors who borrowed from them, trsf to your account when you borrowed? And they reported it?

That’s only one possibility that I could think of.

Hi All,

I received a letter to go down to Cantonment Complex for an interview with an IO from the UMLS.

Any one came across this before?

If so, could you share your experience pls?

Thank you in advance.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:32 AM   #3635
Master Member

Might take some time. But pls anytime approach us here. Don’t take this on yourself. We can help you get over it.

Thanks for the headsup. So far, only 1 called me, the rest I block first. How long will this die down.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:33 AM   #3636
Master Member

Show your hubby what we shared with you. Tell him don’t give in to fears. If you fear the AL, they win. We can help you get Over it.

Hubby just called me. Hes so stressful too, they keep bombing him. Told him since they already milk us dry no point we keep feeding them.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:35 AM   #3637

Hi All,

I received a letter to go down to Cantonment Complex for an interview with an IO from the UMLS.

Any one came across this before?

If so, could you share your experience pls?

Thank you in advance.
My hb also got such letter and he went down to Tanglin ytd to meet the IO. Mentioned about him cheating. Its like money transferred in and the other party lodge a report of u cheating
Old 19-09-2018, 11:35 AM   #3638
Master Member

This is how they are good at. Driving people to a corner. It’s either you break the fear or continue paying them til you break.

Now just ask him to calm down his thoughts. A few of them here also owe up to 20k and now seeing a clearer picture from outside the box.

Old 19-09-2018, 11:35 AM   #3639

Hi made a few reports for harrassments and all...

Never carried out any work...
Never paid them back also...
Maybe they new more info from.u
Old 19-09-2018, 11:37 AM   #3640
Master Member

Nothing to worry cos it’s common for debtors to have money trsf for loans. It’s not a crime.

Only if the debtors work for them to pay off debts then it’s a crime. Borrowers will not get charged.

My hb also got such letter and he went down to Tanglin ytd to meet the IO. Mentioned about him cheating. Its like money transferred in and the other party lodge a report of u cheating
Old 19-09-2018, 11:37 AM   #3641

Maybe they ask another victim trsf money to your account for them.dont worry I went for this type of interview before..we providing assistance to police to catch those ah gua ah long
Old 19-09-2018, 11:38 AM   #3642

Off his hp for 1day and move on.ignore them..if u pick up they know u still scare of them .
Old 19-09-2018, 11:39 AM   #3643
Master Member

Go and get a cctv now. Don’t waste any more precious time. You will feel more secure with it, trust me. Runners are also scared of being caught. That’s why AL are more agressive these days.

Old 19-09-2018, 11:41 AM   #3644

Maybe they ask another victim trsf money to your account for them.dont worry I went for this type of interview before..we providing assistance to police to catch those ah gua ah long
I see..

Thank you guys.

I will be more than happy to assist with investigations.

Pls do share more info with us.

The more the better!

But end game is simple...
Nvr let them win.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:42 AM   #3645

Go and get a cctv now. Donít waste any more precious time. You will feel more secure with it, trust me. Runners are also scared of being caught. Thatís why AL are more agressive these days.
I will be getting one later after work. Told hubby scold them and dare e idiots to come up, tell them we lodge reports already. We have given likely more den double of what we suppose to pay, we r not cows.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.