HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2018, 01:13 PM   #3661

Your NOK never change number?

Hang in there. Let them lose their jobs this time.
Didn't, due to their work they are unable to change.... Feel damn bad about it...

Really hope they lose their jobs
Old 19-09-2018, 01:14 PM   #3662

Your NOK never change number?

Hang in there. Let them lose their jobs this time.
I'm awaiting for your Friend's stomp picture of the runner... Haha
Old 19-09-2018, 01:16 PM   #3663
Master Member

From post #3276

This is what the Chao Ah Gua Ah Long said here.

After reading a few pages i realize there is so many rubbish people... We only do loans to people with stable income.. Maybe sometimes depending on the situation. Yes, we have high interest and normally our loans are weekly loan. But so what.. When we offered you the package and you took it, of course you have to pay us back the money to which we agreed on... Why dont loan from friend or borrow from friend or family... Scared xia suay?? LML dont lend you sure got problem already.. So we are your last line of help..

Need more time to pay?? Just let us know earlier la... Same in this line of business. Not all of us are out to scam people and cheat their money.. we do this for living. of course we need to have long term customer to support us.. Why we want to sabo ppl..

What i see is the one who is taking the loan is the actual scammer. Say will pay up, in the end not even a single payment and just MIA... For e.g take 1k, pay 200. then say no money pay, block and report police... If cannot pay, why agree to take the loan.. We are at the larger risk in the start.. We TRUST you to pay us back the money with interest.. But then you didn't.. You betrayed the trust and then blame us for harrassing you?
Old 19-09-2018, 01:19 PM   #3664

From post #3276

Speaking about this. "Yes, we have high interest and normally our loans are weekly loan. But so what.. When we offered you the package and you took it, of course you have to pay us back the money to which we agreed on..." agreed on?????? Everyone know it's not true lol....
Old 19-09-2018, 01:29 PM   #3665

From post #3276

From what i see, this one is the more old school AL. The recent one those scammers wreck more havoc. Those is the one who anyhow transfer, force loan and don't dare come out one
Old 19-09-2018, 01:33 PM   #3666
Master Member

Yeah. As though people knife point force them to lend. Stupid Chao Ah Gua Ah Long. This one ball-less one.

Speaking about this. "Yes, we have high interest and normally our loans are weekly loan. But so what.. When we offered you the package and you took it, of course you have to pay us back the money to which we agreed on..." agreed on?????? Everyone know it's not true lol....
Old 19-09-2018, 01:36 PM   #3667

From what i see, this one is the more old school AL. The recent one those scammers wreck more havoc. Those is the one who anyhow transfer, force loan and don't dare come out one
Quite true .scammer loan only hide under hp kpkp only
Old 19-09-2018, 02:11 PM   #3668

If you are just a borrower, just assist them in whatever ways you can. At the very least they can step up on investigations and reduce the case counts by nabbing as much as they can.

I understand that they can always set up more stalls outside. But least with our SPF catching up on them, they will not act so blatantly aggressive. Nab one at a time
Well noted with thanks!

Just worried about implications on my part...
Old 19-09-2018, 02:23 PM   #3669
Supremacy Member

What did the AL say in this thread?
For 1 day a self-declared ALhere himself wrote 6 posts here..
Old 19-09-2018, 02:38 PM   #3670

Well noted with thanks!

Just worried about implications on my part...
What sort of implications?
Old 19-09-2018, 02:50 PM   #3671

What sort of implications?
Dunno if there is any to begin with...

For borrowing or false statement charges etc...
Old 19-09-2018, 03:15 PM   #3672

Did told by SPF that borrower r not offender.
Do not work for them or open account for them.

Dunno if there is any to begin with...

For borrowing or false statement charges etc...
Old 19-09-2018, 03:16 PM   #3673

Can I view too... Thks

I'm awaiting for your Friend's stomp picture of the runner... Haha
Old 19-09-2018, 03:21 PM   #3674
Supremacy Member

After reading a few pages i realize there is so many rubbish people... We only do loans to people with stable income.. Maybe sometimes depending on the situation. Yes, we have high interest and normally our loans are weekly loan. But so what.. When we offered you the package and you took it, of course you have to pay us back the money to which we agreed on... Why dont loan from friend or borrow from friend or family... Scared xia suay?? LML dont lend you sure got problem already.. So we are your last line of help..

Need more time to pay?? Just let us know earlier la... Same in this line of business. Not all of us are out to scam people and cheat their money.. we do this for living. of course we need to have long term customer to support us.. Why we want to sabo ppl..

What i see is the one who is taking the loan is the actual scammer. Say will pay up, in the end not even a single payment and just MIA... For e.g take 1k, pay 200. then say no money pay, block and report police... If cannot pay, why agree to take the loan.. We are at the larger risk in the start.. We TRUST you to pay us back the money with interest.. But then you didn't.. You betrayed the trust and then blame us for harrassing you?

Owe money pay money.. nothing wrong, even for the high interest, if it's agreed by both parties

The problem is some ah longs si beh chao kwan

Keep pushing loans to the victims, transfer money to them without their agreement

Then after that demand payments with high interests

Ask urself, is this fair?

So dun act noble or innocent
Old 19-09-2018, 03:24 PM   #3675

Owe money pay money.. nothing wrong, even for the high interest, if it's agreed by both parties

The problem is some ah longs si beh chao kwan

Keep pushing loans to the victims, transfer money to them without their agreement

Then after that demand payments with high interests

Ask urself, is this fair?

So dun act noble or innocent
Even pay finish already they still harassing for more... Giving excuses like they did not receive the amount even though we have the receipt proof with us.... Damn annoying.....
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.