HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2018, 06:34 PM   #3706

I'm at the station now lodging another report. I'm trembling as badly as they started calling me. I hate myself for forgetting the fact to change bank acct number and phone number. If we have done it, we would be happily starting our life afresh
You can still do it now. Take a day off, go SLQ and fix your cctv by tomorrow.
Old 19-09-2018, 07:03 PM   #3707

I'm at the station now lodging another report. I'm trembling as badly as they started calling me. I hate myself for forgetting the fact to change bank acct number and phone number. If we have done it, we would be happily starting our life afresh
Call in and change your number with the telecom, I also couldn't handle the stress, until I changed my number. I felt better....
Old 19-09-2018, 07:57 PM   #3708
Arch-Supremacy Member

Maybe they ask another victim trsf money to your account for them.dont worry I went for this type of interview before..we providing assistance to police to catch those ah gua ah long
How long does it take? I mean from interview to case close. Were you on bail during the whole time?
Old 19-09-2018, 08:05 PM   #3709
Arch-Supremacy Member

Dunno if there is any to begin with...

For borrowing or false statement charges etc...

Complication sets in when a victim make a report and gave your bank acct number as one of those that they xfer to. You might be a borrower but police will investigate you as an accomplice lending your acct to recv funds for the al
Old 19-09-2018, 08:08 PM   #3710
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes. We need to create awareness to public to ask them to watch out for some of the runners as well. A warning to young punks especially. Money donít come easy. Anything that easy got to be something wrong.
If pic get from spf website then shld be ok. But if straight from cctv, will exposing the pic impede spf investigation?
Old 19-09-2018, 08:26 PM   #3711

Actually u can do e report fr home.
I do mine using phone. Only went 1st to NPC

Call in and change your number with the telecom, I also couldn't handle the stress, until I changed my number. I felt better....
Old 19-09-2018, 08:29 PM   #3712

I use my phone setting... but still get some private n unknown number calls & texts... this app useful?

Just to share one way to stop those solicitaing calls and sms, I am using a phone app call Calls Blacklist Pro, it can block private calls and SMS , and from numbers not in your contact list.
Old 19-09-2018, 08:32 PM   #3713

Report police. They will be more pro active.

How much do you owe then ? And did you repay ?
Old 19-09-2018, 08:40 PM   #3714

You can still do it now. Take a day off, go SLQ and fix your cctv by tomorrow.
My colleague bf coming over now to help me fix up. I won't even want to wait till tml. I do first den go apply for approval. Dun care liao
Old 19-09-2018, 08:41 PM   #3715

Actually I receive what app they they try to implicate me by getting their new loaner to contact me. I replied I am a borrower n screenshot all n send to IO. Father I send it to them n they no more actually.

I even receive call from stranger F me why send them threat to set fire to their home if they don't pay up n end up one of the AL prank trick.
I report to IO n send record to that stranger.

Bro this is not assist. This one sure got ppl report your account belong to ah long. Thats why call u go report. I am one of the victim too. Lock up and connection cut off for whole day. Only allow you to make phone call to your biller only if the,IO agree
Old 19-09-2018, 08:41 PM   #3716
Master Member

That’s the way, girl. At least you can sleep peacefully tonight. For now, try and change your hp number as well.

My colleague bf coming over now to help me fix up. I won't even want to wait till tml. I do first den go apply for approval. Dun care liao
Old 19-09-2018, 08:42 PM   #3717

U install at yr gate or main door no need Town council approval.

Old 19-09-2018, 08:44 PM   #3718

Typo - Father I send it to them n they no more actually.

I mean after I send to them n they no more action anymore.

Actually I receive what app they they try to implicate me by getting their new loaner to contact me. I replied I am a borrower n screenshot all n send to IO. Father I send it to them n they no more actually.

I even receive call from stranger F me why send them threat to set fire to their home if they don't pay up n end up one of the AL prank trick.
I report to IO n send record to that stranger.
Old 19-09-2018, 08:56 PM   #3719
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bro this is not assist. This one sure got ppl report your account belong to ah long. Thats why call u go report. I am one of the victim too. Lock up and connection cut off for whole day. Only allow you to make phone call to your biller only if the,IO agree
Bro can i pm you?
Old 19-09-2018, 09:20 PM   #3720

Stay strong. Change your hp number. Acc want to change anot its up to you. If they deposit money in just use it for your family. Change your number and everything will be fine
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.