HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2018, 12:07 AM   #3796

Same as most guys in here - enquire loan for 1k -then asked to take trial loan. When i said no, they transferred 400 to my acc. paid 1.2k in "defer" payments but still say loan not closed. so i "ball" up and go police make report.
Coincidentally, i read up about this thread and followed the advices in here.
Last 2 mths they called - i answered - they asked want to run from your loan right?
I just said them - u want money u come see me face to face.until now never come.
i kept my number because i am continuing to update the police on any information i can get. (but i have since get a new number so they can continue to bombard me on the old number - lolz)
They even "offered" me for closure and with bank account - same thing i made a short call to the IO and give them the number.
Haha.... I can't deal with the stress....becos no matter how many numbers I block, the next moment another new number calls and what's app..... Use no caller id spam me until I wasn't able to use my phone....really crazy...."they asked want to run from your loan right?" Sounds exactly like the things they said to me...... Lol
Old 20-09-2018, 12:09 AM   #3797

True.
LML u can go help grp.

LS, just need to b thick n lose face.
After that they can't do much...
They harass, report.

All of us r mostly being stuck at situations when legal lender like banks that we can't go so have to go to these means....
Unless u talk abt own money due to vice like gamble or drugs.

Yes....so true... But at this point now, really words don't mean anything already... Only time can prove to them.... I would definitely advice anyone/everyone don't go into UML... Really a disaster, even paid the amount to clear also not enough..... I was just naive enough to believe they were LML.... Lol
Old 20-09-2018, 12:12 AM   #3798

Block private number or unknown..

Prev the spf officer chat with me saying these LS calls just saying w them...
They f, just hang up.
Message, just report spam n block...

Once LS bang wall too long n they will tired n rest or die off...
Lol

Haha.... I can't deal with the stress....becos no matter how many numbers I block, the next moment another new number calls and what's app..... Use no caller id spam me until I wasn't able to use my phone....really crazy...."they asked want to run from your loan right?" Sounds exactly like the things they said to me...... Lol
Old 20-09-2018, 12:13 AM   #3799

True.
LML u can go help grp.

LS, just need to b thick n lose face.
After that they can't do much...
They harass, report.

All of us r mostly being stuck at situations when legal lender like banks that we can't go so have to go to these means....
Unless u talk abt own money due to vice like gamble or drugs.
Yeah..., when no choice.... Hope we can get through these soon...and hope lesser and lesser victim will fall into their traps...
Old 20-09-2018, 12:17 AM   #3800

Block private number or unknown..

Prev the spf officer chat with me saying these LS calls just saying w them...
They f, just hang up.
Message, just report spam n block...

Once LS bang wall too long n they will tired n rest or die off...
Lol
I changed my number already....and only gave to a selection of people...so I found temporary peace... Thanks for the advice..
maxphreak likes this.
Old 20-09-2018, 12:18 AM   #3801

Just change number bro - it will give your life back the peace you need.
Old 20-09-2018, 12:20 AM   #3802

Just change number bro - it will give your life back the peace you need.
Yeah it definitely did... When I didn't change, I couldn't even function properly. Couldn't eat couldn't sleep couldn't work... Jialat... Now better le...
maxphreak likes this.
Old 20-09-2018, 12:26 AM   #3803

Most welcome.
We r bunch to share n give each other support to tide over these.
Hang tough...

Yeah it definitely did... When I didn't change, I couldn't even function properly. Couldn't eat couldn't sleep couldn't work... Jialat... Now better le...
maxphreak likes this.
Old 20-09-2018, 12:27 AM   #3804

Pity Worried90 husband who already paid 85k to these UML.
If u ask me - 85k if give me - i donate to needy people/orphan is much more worth it than "feed" these CCB ALs.
if for personal use - i use for downpayment for condo lagi best - Lolz.

Remember guys - no need to stress with these UML, follow the advices in this thread and you will pull through.
Old 20-09-2018, 12:32 AM   #3805

If u ask me - 85k if give me - i donate to needy people/orphan is much more worth it than "feed" these CCB ALs.

Remember guys - no need to stress with these UML, follow the advices in this thread and you will pull through.
Yeah... Really pay so much they still overboard.... Thank you, and chulu, and everyone on this forum... Let's tide through together...
maxphreak likes this.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:54 AM   #3806

85k is previous years accumulations. This time round at least 15k. Total 100k. I duno why is he so dumb.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:59 AM   #3807

85k is previous years accumulations. This time round at least 15k. Total 100k. I duno why is he so dumb.
Sad... I think cos he worried about the well being of his family etc... Don't want their harassment... Don't pay anymore....too much already...
Old 20-09-2018, 08:03 AM   #3808

How is monthly scheme looked like if have examples 25k loan from a few LML, can it be paid over 24 months?
Most will access your monthly financial obligation, then draft a repayment plan and propose to LML on behalf of you. Then it largely depends on the LML if they want to grant it to you anot. But bear in mind, you are at the disposal of the LML to grant you the alternate repayment frequency and rates.

Last time, when I owe LML and seek help to negotiate, it went really bad as the organisation did not do it in time and my salary was giro-ed away instantly. So instead of asking another organisation to negotiate with LML on your behalf, you can also drop by their office and speak to them individually and discuss.
Old 20-09-2018, 08:29 AM   #3809

Sad... I think cos he worried about the well being of his family etc... Don't want their harassment... Don't pay anymore....too much already...
Now squeeze till nt a single cent left. He left $5. My elder boy is very sensitive, he sense something now he's showing signs of his stress disorder. At times, I really feel like holding on to my elder boy n jump.
Old 20-09-2018, 08:36 AM   #3810

Now squeeze till nt a single cent left. He left $5. My elder boy is very sensitive, he sense something now he's showing signs of his stress disorder. At times, I really feel like holding on to my elder boy n jump.
Just change your number sis. Hang on and hang tight. Everyone at some point of time also think of suicide but that is not the remedy of your problem.

Since you have already take precautions, even installed cctv, go change your number to have a peace of mind altogether. Threats given are always just empty threats. You have already feed them MORE than they fed you, they will just give up eventually and move on. Not worth entertaining to their spam calls and text.

Believe us as some folks here even run for a bigger amount with them, at max they can do is inflict property damages and not physical. They would not DARE to do anything physical as our SPF efficiency would nab those baskets within a short period of time.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.