Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconHam

Reaction score
Guys , any action from your AL yet ? Have received a few text asking me if i want jobs lol . One even text me say to provide loan but go find him take . ROFL played along with him and he told me to go up his house get . Send me address and tell me reach take a pic of the gate and send him HAHAHA .
I heard this is the latest trick too.
One more is discount pymt but mus take pic of someone n send to him. That someone is the runaway debtor.

BaconHam

Reaction score
Police r trying their best to disrupt their biz. Catching runners and freezing accts so they wont have funds.

For now, we trf money for pymt dont seem to be an issue but it probably wont be for long too. Cause if law is implemented that we trf money to unknown parties or to al is a crime, it will make their biz even more disruptive.

When we started,all those posters dont seem to be eye catching.. Only kena liao, then we wake up...

Hai..

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Why are you even in contact with them still? They will keep pestering you. Didn’t you change your number?

Guys , any action from your AL yet ? Have received a few text asking me if i want jobs lol . One even text me say to provide loan but go find him take . ROFL played along with him and he told me to go up his house get . Send me address and tell me reach take a pic of the gate and send him HAHAHA .

Plzhalp

Reaction score

HAHAHA....Ur AL think u stupid sia....jialat...but it’s hilarious...

Babes888

Reaction score
Police report- done
Change number - done
Close account- done
NOK ( partner ) not yet done keep nagging me that I am stupid.
Cctv- tomorrow
Office -done

The money still keep with me the police said not return back to the ah Long. That’s my worried . In 3 days more time what will happen next .IO said they monitor to come to my place and called 999 immediately if just incase happen.

Plzhalp

Reaction score

U never ask the address then go up tell the debtor Sua...funny...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Police report- done
Change number - done
Close account- done
NOK ( partner ) not yet done keep nagging me that I am stupid.
Cctv- tomorrow
Office -done

The money still keep with me the police said not return back to the ah Long. That’s my worried . In 3 days more time what will happen next .IO said they monitor to come to my place and called 999 immediately if just incase happen.

If cannot find u will call ur NOK or office...install cctv and monitor...at least u come clean with NOK...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I heard this is the latest trick too.
One more is discount pymt but mus take pic of someone n send to him. That someone is the runaway debtor.

This one never hear before... meaning they camp under house wait runaway debtor...?

Babes888

Reaction score
Yes got office cctv. NOK he aware it also. I give the NOK his hp. Don’t you think they will call to office even I don’t give NOK office number . They will come along also at my work place? Sad and very sad story

Fear Less

Reaction score
Honestly that one I have no courage to do... I rather change...they have too many numbers...

I let them call and send sms . I am not in habit of answering unknowns.. gradually the harassment grew lesser and lesser .. once a while get a call from +65313.... bla bla bla no sg number , just ignore . youre right they have a battalion of numbers .

chulu2810

Reaction score
I kanna this twice....

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
They are illegal. And if they are stupid enough to come to your office, just call the police. I am sure SPF would be more jab happy to catch runners. Especially those dumb enough to go up so openly.

Yes got office cctv. NOK he aware it also. I give the NOK his hp. Don’t you think they will call to office even I don’t give NOK office number . They will come along also at my work place? Sad and very sad story

Plzhalp

Reaction score

Won’t come ur office cos they are illegal...they want hide until cannot hide... will call NOK, office, probably send some love note, lock gate worse case splash paint etc...but u got cctv will somehow deter them...

Last edited:

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I let them call and send sms . I am not in habit of answering unknowns.. gradually the harassment grew lesser and lesser .. once a while get a call from +65313.... bla bla bla no sg number , just ignore . youre right they have a battalion of numbers .

Mine I remember they call until I cannot use my phone...some more is no caller ID cannot block...

Babes888

Reaction score
I didn’t give my NOK workplace . AL also know about this? Wahhhh another night can’t sleep again. Thinkin too much .

bbbbbw

Reaction score
Recently encountered this
An AL or LML created a group chat and started adding ppl into the group.
Then advertised his loan services.
One by one left the group.

I also left the group and deleted it.
Really wonder how they get my number.
I never had any dealings with any LML or AL

chulu2810

Reaction score
I have few. I just report to spf

Recently encountered this
An AL or LML created a group chat and started adding ppl into the group.
Then advertised his loan services.
One by one left the group.

I also left the group and deleted it.
Really wonder how they get my number.
I never had any dealings with any LML or AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.