HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2018, 08:37 AM   #3811

Now squeeze till nt a single cent left. He left $5. My elder boy is very sensitive, he sense something now he's showing signs of his stress disorder. At times, I really feel like holding on to my elder boy n jump.
I understand how it feels....was kind of force until that state also.... They harass me until I resign my job....no choice can't keep letting them win in fear.... Don't jump, even myself thought about suicide, but if really suicide, you will let them win and also very unfair for the rest of ur family.... Fight against them, at least you and ur Husband is two person fighting this war....I'm alone...but so far only harassment...just prepare for the worse....cos afterwards they can't do much more to you. Pls change ur number asap.....
Old 20-09-2018, 08:38 AM   #3812

Yeah it definitely did... When I didn't change, I couldn't even function properly. Couldn't eat couldn't sleep couldn't work... Jialat... Now better le...
Totally understand that feeling. After changing numbers, I can finally feel one big stone off my chest and focus on better things in life and turn my life around.
Old 20-09-2018, 08:43 AM   #3813

Now squeeze till nt a single cent left. He left $5. My elder boy is very sensitive, he sense something now he's showing signs of his stress disorder. At times, I really feel like holding on to my elder boy n jump.
I was squeeze till $0.... But they still continuously squeezing...no choice really no money to pay already... And had paid them more than what I borrowed.... They just looking for easy targets.....if u show them fear they will come.... Like mine.... I showed fear, entertain him when he called and text......that's why now he's the only one harassing me.... But I juz change number and change job.....so just preparing if he coming up to my house....anyways I already paid him more....so if he coming up.......I also nothing to say....
Old 20-09-2018, 08:43 AM   #3814

Totally understand that feeling. After changing numbers, I can finally feel one big stone off my chest and focus on better things in life and turn my life around.
Yeah.... But sometimes when unknown number text....will jump abit and see Chey is adv! Haha.... But definitely got my life back when I changed my number.....
Old 20-09-2018, 08:45 AM   #3815

I understand how it feels....was kind of force until that state also.... They harass me until I resign my job....no choice can't keep letting them win in fear.... Don't jump, even myself thought about suicide, but if really suicide, you will let them win and also very unfair for the rest of ur family.... Fight against them, at least you and ur Husband is two person fighting this war....I'm alone...but so far only harassment...just prepare for the worse....cos afterwards they can't do much more to you. Pls change ur number asap.....

I already at my wit ends. I have helped him so many times. That 85k me n my mum dig like hell. We r all dried up. I feel I got my parents n kids into ****. I feel like kicking him out now but I know too its not gonna help since my details are already furnished. When can he really be a real man n help to support the family. I keep holding to e faith of what he told me 'With this winning money, I wont want to go back to the life last time' but why is God so giving us hopes n dashing it almost immediately.
Old 20-09-2018, 08:51 AM   #3816

I already at my wit ends. I have helped him so many times. That 85k me n my mum dig like hell. We r all dried up. I feel I got my parents n kids into ****. I feel like kicking him out now but I know too its not gonna help since my details are already furnished. When can he really be a real man n help to support the family. I keep holding to e faith of what he told me 'With this winning money, I wont want to go back to the life last time' but why is God so giving us hopes n dashing it almost immediately.
I believe that when he say... He doesn't wanna go back to the life last time.... No one will ever wanna stay or go through this **** if given a choice.... I think he own self also scared, scared of their harassment, thinking about you all so giving in to them.... That's what those shitty AL are good at......go and look for Counselling, find people to talk to, get help.... I can't say what is it about God.... But I believe there's a reason for things that happen the way it is.....to me I just take it as a very good lesson.... Right now, just change all ur numbers asap, get peace and you will be able to think better...
Old 20-09-2018, 08:54 AM   #3817

For me, when I get harass and repeatedly spammed I can't think straight. So you really have to calm down first before making any decision. Plan properly, prepare for their harassment....have the upper hand so they won't be able to make u all fall anymore.... Hope you and your family can go through this once again.... And next time will be even stronger...
Old 20-09-2018, 09:18 AM   #3818

Kicking him out will not solve the problem, you said it yourself. If you have already followed all the steps provided, you are free already. Because whatever comes after, you are prepared for them. Don't worry so much and keep your cool.
Old 20-09-2018, 09:27 AM   #3819

Kicking him out will not solve the problem, you said it yourself. If you have already followed all the steps provided, you are free already. Because whatever comes after, you are prepared for them. Don't worry so much and keep your cool.

We still have to handle that 2 LML. Now we don't have anymore means to pay up. Any advise on how we can handle the LML?
Old 20-09-2018, 09:34 AM   #3820

We still have to handle that 2 LML. Now we don't have anymore means to pay up. Any advise on how we can handle the LML?
Believe many people mentioned silver lining, Blessed Grace Social Services can help to nego.....for me I just called to my LML and nego with them personally.....
Old 20-09-2018, 10:10 AM   #3821

But if that is the case, would you need to prepare a bailer like what the other bro say?

I feel that this area quite blur, cause you report UML, but in the end is not assist investigation but instead getting investigated.
Ya thts whats confusing here.

Even if my account number as given, i am yet to receive any of the so called funds....
Old 20-09-2018, 10:21 AM   #3822
Master Member

They will check on your bank statement for regular activities. They will question you what is that transaction for. And if you have anything to back you up, you better standby.

Even if my account number as given, i am yet to receive any of the so called funds....
Old 20-09-2018, 10:21 AM   #3823

How much is owed to LML, and payment frequency?
Old 20-09-2018, 10:27 AM   #3824

Believe many people mentioned silver lining, Blessed Grace Social Services can help to nego.....for me I just called to my LML and nego with them personally.....
Yup. For mine in the end I spoke to them and they all helped to grant a longer repayment period. One of them even tell me, you should have told us earlier and we will try to help you instead.

Because it saves them money not to go through debt collection and still can earn more interest.
Old 20-09-2018, 10:31 AM   #3825

Think what the other bro meant is to prepare for the worst. For you might not know, the UML might be the one reporting you instead.

So at the very least prepare a bailer and see your IO to understand what is at bay for you. Also, if you have evidence to support your claims that you did not do anything for them, show them to the IO. At the very least even being investigated, you are not scrutinized to be part of them but a victim instead. Good luck. Hope they close this chapter and you can begin living a better life.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.