Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Mine previous says go my office n mail love letter to my neighbour. But sound only.

Won’t come ur office cos they are illegal...they want hide until cannot hide... will call NOK, office, probably send some love note, lock gate worse case splash paint etc...but u got cctv will somehow deter them...

IamInnocent9696

Reaction score
Guess tonight is my night , ip cam recorded suspicious people come up and walk away . Look at the unit display board and then look at my unit.

Getting ready kaysi , Time to rumble. Will fight as long as is not those fierce thai guys.

Blaze blue

Reaction score
Guys, I know you've been mentally tortured by all these AL. I used to owe 17 AL with different names. Amount was around 42k in total.

But after I met up with my IO and told everyone around me, I blocked all of their numbers and ignore unknown numbers.

Of course I've lost a lot of money and people around me in the process. I deserved it due to my stupidity.

But now, it is time to be a better person and move forward. Do not repeat the same mistakes again. Stay strong guys!

BaconHam

Reaction score
Guess tonight is my night , ip cam recorded suspicious people come up and walk away . Look at the unit display board and then look at my unit.

Getting ready kaysi , Time to rumble. Will fight as long as is not those fierce thai guys.
How long since u cut the rope?
Still coming up?

BaconHam

Reaction score
Guys, I know you've been mentally tortured by all these AL. I used to owe 17 AL with different names. Amount was around 42k in total.

But after I met up with my IO and told everyone around me, I blocked all of their numbers and ignore unknown numbers.

Of course I've lost a lot of money and people around me in the process. I deserved it due to my stupidity.

But now, it is time to be a better person and move forward. Do not repeat the same mistakes again. Stay strong guys!

How is it so far bro?

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently encountered this
An AL or LML created a group chat and started adding ppl into the group.
Then advertised his loan services.
One by one left the group.

I also left the group and deleted it.
Really wonder how they get my number.
I never had any dealings with any LML or AL

It's random one... nothing to worry about

Just dun reply them

chulu2810

Reaction score
Yes. Tried on my 27k AL n they reserved gear say draw n deposit.
I reply saying IO check big amount outgoing n I got to give proof.... says I kanna suspect accomplice.
Lol....

Don't fall for it..u ask him come your hse collect..Al now all balless one..

Zane601000

Reaction score
Police r trying their best to disrupt their biz. Catching runners and freezing accts so they wont have funds.

For now, we trf money for pymt dont seem to be an issue but it probably wont be for long too. Cause if law is implemented that we trf money to unknown parties or to al is a crime, it will make their biz even more disruptive.

When we started,all those posters dont seem to be eye catching.. Only kena liao, then we wake up...

Hai..
How to disrupt their their legal business legal still running aka LML

Zane601000

Reaction score
I didn’t give my NOK workplace . AL also know about this? Wahhhh another night can’t sleep again. Thinkin too much .
Sis don't think too much your top priority is your son... Apologies not being kpo interfering your personal stuff.. Your son comes 1st b4 the rest.. If he really is a keeper he would go through hell fire with you.. Be open with him whether he accepts or not that is secondary. At least you can accept better..Now all you need now is moral support and your son..
Stay strong with this fight sis you'll get through this

Zane601000

Reaction score
Sis don't think too much your top priority is your son... Apologies not being kpo interfering your personal stuff.. Your son comes 1st b4 the rest.. If he really is a keeper he would go through hell fire with you.. Be open with him whether he accepts or not that is secondary. At least you can accept better..Now all you need now is moral support and your son..
He I meant your husband

Stupidme!

Reaction score
Police report- done
Change number - done
Close account- done
NOK ( partner ) not yet done keep nagging me that I am stupid.
Cctv- tomorrow

Office -done

The money still keep with me the police said not return back to the ah Long. That’s my worried . In 3 days more time what will happen next .IO said they monitor to come to my place and called 999 immediately if just incase happen.

Hi, I have similar situation like yours.. I have no choice I told my spouse the truth but not all the story at least he knows what's going on and what will going to happen, at first he mad at me like crazy, but now he wants to go through this with me.. He even changed his phone number too.. Trust me that he will hold your hand to pass all this situation.. Just be brave.. Stay strong and we fight this AL together..

Worried90

Reaction score

I agree too. Be it good or bad, yes, initially sure angry and tbh to deserve scolding is considered good. Like I told my hb whatever I can help, I have done so, I need to reserve some for my kids. Practically everyone here who got their NOK involved got it badly from them too. Im also a NOK, I screamed at my hb till I wana smashed him on his face.

What done cannot be undone anymore. If he loves u, he will go through thick n thin together with u. This is just a passing phase. Sadly if he choose to leave u den prioritize your kid. New hb can always find but my flesh n blood theres only 1.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nowadays any people can just transfer money into your bank account by just key in your handphone number without any bank account number.
I believed this is one type of scam also when you never request for the loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.