Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Yes. Tried on my 27k AL n they reserved gear say draw n deposit.
I reply saying IO check big amount outgoing n I got to give proof.... says I kanna suspect accomplice.
Lol....
In the past they will send collector to collect.knn still charge me 15 transpoet fee for every collection lo .

Pisces1973

Reaction score
Responded to an sms on monthly loan and ULM responded saying that I have no records and had to take a trial loan of $700. After getting all my information, he proceed to transfer me $650 saying $50 was for admin fees and asked to pay back 2 days later the said amount of $900. 2nd day when msg him to transfer the $900 to clear loan, he said that I must inform him one day before and ask me to tsfr $200 instead for defer. By now, I knew I was scammed so I tsfr $200 and said that I want to clear the amount on the 4th day and he said ok. Came 4th day, and I keep msg him for the acct no, and he keep delaying saying that he has no acct for me to clear and told to wait. Almost to 6.45pm, he called me to say that he has no acct for me to clear loan and asked me to defer another day to pay him $200 and he will refund me the money back when I clear my loan. I didn’t take the chance, when he text me the acct no, I transfer him the $900 and send him the receipt. He said all $900 will be taken in as interest and my loan is still running. I blocked and reported him as SPAM on whatsapp, off my hp. I reported to the SPF and install “CCTV” at my unit. This all started on the 2nd Oct, and by 6th Oct, I had paid including his loan ($650) a total of $1100. He has my hubby contact, my office and home..and I haven’t hear from him since the 6th. Wondering when he will strike ☹ having sleepless nights

Nasha123

Reaction score
The only thing is i’m not afraid if he want to leave me. I deserve it. But I cannot bear to live without my son. He is my everything.
So far nothing from UML yet since the due date will be on Monday. I haven’t block their number yet since i’m scared that they might call my NOK before I speak to them.

Last edited:

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Responded to an sms on monthly loan and ULM responded saying that I have no records and had to take a trial loan of $700. After getting all my information, he proceed to transfer me $650 saying $50 was for admin fees and asked to pay back 2 days later the said amount of $900. 2nd day when msg him to transfer the $900 to clear loan, he said that I must inform him one day before and ask me to tsfr $200 instead for defer. By now, I knew I was scammed so I tsfr $200 and said that I want to clear the amount on the 4th day and he said ok. Came 4th day, and I keep msg him for the acct no, and he keep delaying saying that he has no acct for me to clear and told to wait. Almost to 6.45pm, he called me to say that he has no acct for me to clear loan and asked me to defer another day to pay him $200 and he will refund me the money back when I clear my loan. I didn’t take the chance, when he text me the acct no, I transfer him the $900 and send him the receipt. He said all $900 will be taken in as interest and my loan is still running. I blocked and reported him as SPAM on whatsapp, off my hp. I reported to the SPF and install “CCTV” at my unit. This all started on the 2nd Oct, and by 6th Oct, I had paid including his loan ($650) a total of $1100. He has my hubby contact, my office and home..and I haven’t hear from him since the 6th. Wondering when he will strike ☹ having sleepless nights

No worry he now enjoy the 450 made from scamming u

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Then fight for your son. If your husband want to leave then fight for custody of your son. Being in marriage is not supposed to make you scared but work something out. And if he insist of leaving then maybe he is not worth it.

My husband will come back this weekend and I will talk to him.
The only thing is i’m not afraid if he want to leave me. I deserve it. But I cannot bear to live without my son. He is my everything.
So far nothing from UML yet since the due date will be on Monday. I haven’t block their number yet since i’m scared that they might call my NOK before I speak to them.

Babes888

Reaction score
@Pisces. The same situation as yours. Last wednsday he transferred money to me $700 for test payment . Then within 5 days I have to return $400 for interest. He transferred me by Cash Machine Deposit or CAM without my confirmation. No point to argue with AL. This is my first and last . I just only inquired if I can take loan $1k-2k .its Too late to regret after I give my IC and office and NOK. I’m willing to pay back the money with interest and waiting for message to send the account number and he said is not due date yet. So i decided to went to police report about this matter . Police advised no need to return money back to them cos they will keep asking some more money from us until back to zero. So police suggested me to close account asap, change number. And inform to NOK And office to discuss. How many days more to go to Attack me.

CcTv- done
Kon-done
Office -done
Police -done
Close account- done
Change number -done .

Learned from mistakes and damage has been done. Lesson Learned

Last edited:

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Even if it’s cash deposit, bank cctv will still be able to capture the one who transferred to your account.

Seriously no need to return a single cent at all. Trust us here. If you transfer back now, they might set you up for being their accomplice. What’s done cannot be undone. Don’t need to pay at all

@Pisces. The same situation as yours. Last wednsday he transferred money to me $700 for test payment . Then within 5 days I have to return $400 for interest. He transferred me by Cash Machine Deposit or CAM without my confirmation. No point to argue with AL. This is my first and last . I just only inquired if I can take loan $1k-2k .its Too late to regret after I give my IC and office and NOK. I’m willing to pay back the money with interest and waiting for message to send the account number and he said is not due date yet. So i decided to went to police report about this matter . Police advised no need to return money back to them cos they will keep asking some more money from us until back to zero. So police suggested me to close account asap, change number. And inform to KON And office to discuss. How many days more to go to Attack me.

CcTv- done
Kon-done
Office -done
Police -done
Close account- done
Change number -done .

Learned from mistakes and damage has been done. Lesson Learned

Zane601000

Reaction score
My husband will come back this weekend and I will talk to him.
Sis don't worry abt it you loan cause you're tricked by them and you loan for the family not suka2 you borrow.. If everything is enuf I believe you're not in this situation. I'll hope your HB understand this n go through this together.. This is the sweetest part when things get tough both of you were there for each other..

Nasha123

Reaction score
Now UML just what’s app me again. I ignored the messages but really scared now

Last edited:

Babes888

Reaction score
@Nasha123 sis better blocked them and don’t entertain. Mine I have 2 more days to go for my due date but i don’t know now for latest update.My NOK is my hubby and wait for his message . Police already told us don’t ever transfer money back to them. Take care sis

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
No need to be scared. Also be discreet on what you posted here. Cos we do have AL who replied here before. No need to be specific. If you are scare of them, they will always make you pay. Which one you more scared of? Unable to feed yourself and family or continue feeding them to buy you a few days of peace?

Now UML just what’s app me again to request for late charge 500 with acc number. I ignored the messages but really scared now

Nasha123

Reaction score
No need to be scared. Also be discreet on what you posted here. Cos we do have AL who replied here before. No need to be specific. If you are scare of them, they will always make you pay. Which one you more scared of? Unable to feed yourself and family or continue feeding them to buy you a few days of peace?
Thanks Jamie. I will be careful more with my message.

Nasha123

Reaction score
@Nasha123 sis better blocked them and don’t entertain. Mine I have 2 more days to go for my due date but i don’t know now for latest update.My NOK is my hubby and wait for his message . Police already told us don’t ever transfer money back to them. Take care sis
Thanks Babes. I haven’t speak to my IO yet. I just do the police report from the kiosk near by. They email me and give IO contact. Should I just call him?

akubodoh666

Reaction score
hi.. i've read this thread from the very begining till now.. and i have stop paying my AL as i've followed the advice here. yst bombard me with msg and videos... police report already made.. i'm not afraid of them but worried for my family safety.. haiss.. my turn now to go thru all those harassement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.