Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

akubodoh666

Reaction score
yst night receive lots of msg from AL... cant sleep properly.. just because of my silly mistake drag my family into this.. really stupid of me..

akubodoh666

Reaction score
Then u just step into their trap.
Go close accts n get a new num tdy. Report police need half a day.
Start afresh frm today.

Police report made.
Acct closed.
Cant change number yet. Due to work issue. Planning to change soon.
AL number blocked.

But still traumatised. Hais

Aceaceace

Reaction score
Hmm.. They'll probably not find out but they will keep harassing the addresses and numbers given until u appear.

My Friend say the AL talk Sibei guailan in Malaysian slang. Then he dulan. Tell the AL he going report police, the AL ask him go now. Then he really go report LOL WTF. And then he tell the AL good luck, follow his words he rlly go report police , money at police there also. Want collect go the police there collect. The AL jitao keep scold him **** u. Then my Friend just Block the number. LMAO. $500 my Friend pass to the police .

Fear Less

Reaction score
Police report made.
Acct closed.
Cant change number yet. Due to work issue. Planning to change soon.
AL number blocked.

But still traumatised. Hais

nok is your worry. along wantz to cripple you... so bro . its not yourself involved... those busstop wont stop harrassing

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Now blaming yourself also no use. Will only make you feel more demoralised. Now you can only face it and deal with it. No doubt your family will scold but rather than keeping it to yourself.

Haiss.. stupid me.. drag my whole family down with my stupid action..

Zane601000

Reaction score
really worried... yst received unwanted photos..
Bro stay strong once reporting all done Mon if you're free just go to AMP let them help you.. Don't suffer on your own have counsellor talk to you so they can help you.. Solat Dan doa takmu putus..

akubodoh666

Reaction score
Now blaming yourself also no use. Will only make you feel more demoralised. Now you can only face it and deal with it. No doubt your family will scold but rather than keeping it to yourself.

Now am trying to stand strong and deal with the harassment. No doubt talking is easier than doing it...

akubodoh666

Reaction score
Bro stay strong once reporting all done Mon if you're free just go to AMP let them help you.. Don't suffer on your own have counsellor talk to you so they can help you.. Solat Dan doa takmu putus..

All i need is someone to talk to right now. Maybe i should take your advice to go down AMP. Insyaallah. Will do.. thanks for the advice.

akubodoh666

Reaction score
Bro. the advices are in right direction. Deal with the mental torture if you might want to put it. Talk to us . many here are good people.

Its true, i found out that here there’s a lot of good people giving positive advice and motivation... reading and posting here, somehow calm me down.

BaconHam

Reaction score
All of these will pass.
Have faith. We r here to let u pour it out.

Think of positive things.

I do fear but i feel happier when i can plan for better things for myself n my children

akubodoh666

Reaction score
All of these will pass.
Have faith. We r here to let u pour it out.

Think of positive things.

I do fear but i feel happier when i can plan for better things for myself n my children

Thank you.
Hopefully one day our lifes will be much better.

Pisces1973

Reaction score
Were u so hard up for that 700 loan?

I mean, 2 days later u had 900 to pay him back already

Just curious..

It was more of stupidity then hard up. As he said to take the monthly loan I had to take a trial loan. The $650 that he tsfr me I didn't use it but had to fork $400.

Babes888

Reaction score
Today is a due day, AL already disturb my NOK started talk non sense . Really wanted the AL talk to me rather than my hubby for my NOK. We already gave the $700 that he transferred to us without consent. after we made payment. AL bargain to transfer to them $900 but we don’t have more a money they want us to return $1,100 for 5 days but we already gave $700/ no more and less. We hoping that no more disturb after we blocked them .

BaconHam

Reaction score
Today is a due day, AL already disturb my NOK started talk non sense . Really wanted the AL talk to me rather than my hubby for my NOK. We already gave the $700 that he transferred to us without consent. after we made payment. AL bargain to transfer to them $900 but we don’t have more a money they want us to return $1,100 for 5 days but we already gave $700/ no more and less. We hoping that no more disturb after we blocked them .
No lost to them.
They will stop awhile later.
Ask ur nok to stop replying.
Talk once more, its giving urself another trap..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.