HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2018, 01:17 PM   #3871

$400 and splashed. He did received letter as well. His neighbours too. But he donít care now. Kennah splashed already. Pay for what? Those Chao Ah gua ah Long really stupid. Think splashed and people will give in to fear and pay. Last time maybe. Now people are starting to grow balls. And with cctv help. Those AL also hard to find runners.
Think they really desperate for money....but they have to realise once the harassment starts, no one is going to pay anymore.... Yeah....
Old 20-09-2018, 01:17 PM   #3872

The Al that I owed to just asked me to standby for things to happen. I wished that I hadn't been so naive to have this to happen to me.
Ask them come la. Knn
Old 20-09-2018, 01:17 PM   #3873
Master Member

They always do that. No need to be scared of them. Seriously if they want to send, you can’t stop them. But help yourself first. Install CCTV. And at least you can also help in capture those runners. End their money supply.

The Al that I owed to just asked me to standby for things to happen. I wished that I hadn't been so naive to have this to happen to me.
Old 20-09-2018, 01:18 PM   #3874
Master Member

That’s why. Chao Ah Gua Long will soon change business and sell their backsides. They can’t come back to Singapore

Think they really desperate for money....but they have to realise once the harassment starts, no one is going to pay anymore.... Yeah....
Old 20-09-2018, 01:19 PM   #3875
Master Member

How much you owe? Huge amount?

Old 20-09-2018, 01:20 PM   #3876

Ah long chao kwan... but u are no better

How can u anyhow give NOK and even ur boss contacts to them
Understand what you are saying....shouldn't drag innocent people down....but initially when we desperate for loan, we had a plan of repaying the money back so they don't have to contact NOK....typical people mindset, as Long as we pay up what we agreed on with them... They will leave us alone, and won't bother NOK...but in all cases, it's not the case....even pay already they also harassed for more....
Old 20-09-2018, 01:21 PM   #3877

Anyway I hope all those that have undergone these sh!t, pls learn ur lesson and never never borrow money from these bloodsuckers again
Definitely and no doubt bout that....
Old 20-09-2018, 01:22 PM   #3878

How much you owe? Huge amount?
Abt 300 like that,I have 2 that l borrowed from. Realised the bank account given was the same. That's when I stopped paying as due date was yesterday.
Old 20-09-2018, 01:24 PM   #3879
Master Member

Then don’t bother. For now, they will keep harassing you and NOK on phone and messages. Also calling your workplace.

Abt 300 like that,I have 2 that l borrowed from. Realised the bank account given was the same. That's when I stopped paying as due date was yesterday.
Old 20-09-2018, 01:24 PM   #3880
Supremacy Member

Understand what you are saying....shouldn't drag innocent people down....but initially when we desperate for loan, we had a plan of repaying the money back so they don't have to contact NOK....typical people mindset, as Long as we pay up what we agreed on with them... They will leave us alone, and won't bother NOK...but in all cases, it's not the case....even pay already they also harassed for more....
I understand NOK sometimes bo bian cos is family...

but boss or colleague is innocent, no relationship at all... unless u hate him a lot and want to sabo him lol
Old 20-09-2018, 01:25 PM   #3881

Now think about all the "if I hadn't", no use..... Be prepared to face the consequences....All the words I also hear before already...stand by, set fire, give me all die, say want play bigger etc.... Change Ur number....best is to prep yourself.... They had the upper hand when they got your details......now be prepared in advance so they won't be able to scare u anymore.....
Old 20-09-2018, 01:26 PM   #3882

Then donít bother. For now, they will keep harassing you and NOK on phone and messages. Also calling your workplace.
Yesterday they went up to my NOK door and incessantly knocking.
Old 20-09-2018, 01:27 PM   #3883

I understand NOK sometimes bo bian cos is family...

but boss or colleague is innocent, no relationship at all... unless u hate him a lot and want to sabo him lol
It takes a lot of courage to give out ur boss or colleague numbers too....not as simple as you think.... But because at that point probably he was confident that he was able to pay = boss/colleague won't kanna that's why he give.... All these all trap, when people desperate do stupid things....even I find myself dumb....
Old 20-09-2018, 01:27 PM   #3884
Master Member

Call police. Always bear in mind. These AL are more afraid of being caught. They are little rats and scared of daylight.

Yesterday they went up to my NOK door and incessantly knocking.
Old 20-09-2018, 01:29 PM   #3885

Thatís why. Chao Ah Gua Long will soon change business and sell their backsides. They canít come back to Singapore
Haha....just hope lesser and lesser people will fall into their trap...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.