Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconHam

Reaction score
Adv needed

Someone came up to my plc. Ask my fam mem to ask me call him bk n left.
What shud i do.
I hve a police cctv outside

lilangel21

Reaction score
I've blocked the basturd and he still try to call me. Can see via my call log. Wonder if Mata will trace the phone no. :frus:

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Adv needed

Someone came up to my plc. Ask my fam mem to ask me call him bk n left.
What shud i do.
I hve a police cctv outside

Call police...since it’s police cam that person should be can’t run anywhere already... but abit over daring this person...

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Today is a due day, AL already disturb my NOK started talk non sense . Really wanted the AL talk to me rather than my hubby for my NOK. We already gave the $700 that he transferred to us without consent. after we made payment. AL bargain to transfer to them $900 but we don’t have more a money they want us to return $1,100 for 5 days but we already gave $700/ no more and less. We hoping that no more disturb after we blocked them .

You should stop paying....I’m like u too... I thought pay already no problem... just let them harass and it will stop after awhile....you continue to pay its endless.... I also stopped because I don’t see any point in it....why live going in circle...? It’s tough at the start....we all know we paid what we should, so conscience clear....

Babes888

Reaction score
I will wait them to harass . First and last payment and nothing else. And no more second payment. If they harass I will wait

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I will wait them to harass . First and last payment and nothing else. And no more second payment. If they harass I will wait

Just paid them on what u initially agreed.... if u never loan just pay back the intial amount... they only trying their luck to see if can get more from you....

BaconHam

Reaction score
Call police...since it’s police cam that person should be can’t run anywhere already... but abit over daring this person...

I also think so. But he didnt shout or anything. Jus told my fam mem to ask me call him.

Submitted a report to police online. Infm io.

I asked what if i meet him face to face. Io say, call 999,stall time.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I also think so. But he didnt shout or anything. Jus told my fam mem to ask me call him.

Submitted a report to police online. Infm io.

I asked what if i meet him face to face. Io say, call 999,stall time.

Ya...If they come face to face just call police.... happy for them can nab someone...

BaconHam

Reaction score
Finally it has come..
I asked myself if i will give in n pay.
No ba.. Im tired of paying into an endless hole.

Tired..

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Finally it has come..
I asked myself if i will give in n pay.
No ba.. Im tired of paying into an endless hole.

Tired..

But the thing is... they already do until this extend...what’s the point in paying anymore...? Many times I asked myself the same question as you.... when loan u didn’t want to let anyone know... now they make it big everyone know already... then what’s the point...? Not say don’t want pay eh....pay already then they ownself say not “enough” then to hell with it....

BaconHam

Reaction score
But the thing is... they already do until this extend...what’s the point in paying anymore...? Many times I asked myself the same question as you.... when loan u didn’t want to let anyone know... now they make it big everyone know already... then what’s the point...? Not say don’t want pay eh....pay already then they ownself say not “enough” then to hell with it....
Ya, if give in, its machiam uturn,back to square 1. Jus push fwd n see how it goes.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Yes. I challenge mine to meet n collect but they find reason not to or ask u deposit at machone.
I told them IO investigate me so big amt hard to withdrw...

Ya...If they come face to face just call police.... happy for them can nab someone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.