BaconHam

I sat down and scroll thru all my msg history.. Initially thinking.. Maybe i paid less than i borrowed.. In actual fact, i paid 50% extra..

I dont owe him seriously.. I paid back more than what i borrowed already.

Damn sian.. Come to think of it. Dunno issit i so heng.. Others owe 10 over shops, no one came up. I owe 1 nia..

Plzhalp

I sat down and scroll thru all my msg history.. Initially thinking.. Maybe i paid less than i borrowed.. In actual fact, i paid 50% extra..

I dont owe him seriously.. I paid back more than what i borrowed already.

Damn sian.. Come to think of it. Dunno issit i so heng.. Others owe 10 over shops, no one came up. I owe 1 nia..

Don’t think that way...it honestly depends on the LS...but all work the same one....but also because maybe u paid more so they think u good catch u see....so stop paying....how Long has it been going for u...? I also paid mine off all more than I have owed....but I told myself stop when the initial agreed amount has been paid off.....my NOK is very piss off with me....but told me to stop paying, stop communicating and in fact don’t pay....Say if they want come let them come ask me faster put a stop to it....u have to stay strong bro....

Anyway there is really nothing to do other than waiting whether they will come up anot....but since u already paid more than that the chances really not high....unless they think u are very easy to scare and once scare u, u will pay that type etc.....even if they come up u have to be positive and ask urself how many times can they do that....? Just remind ur family to be vigilant anything just dial the police hotline.... please don’t forget the fact that we stay in Singapore.....monitor cctv etc....start a new life don’t let them affect ur life entirely....it will make u weak for the moment but it’s a good lesson....stand up stronger afterwards....

Zane601000

Bro U ever go amp...
Yup I went AMP b4.. I have lml prob. They nego for me but they're quite fierce with these lenders they help me minimize the interest with payment max 1 year.. They helped alot of ppl wit LS prob.. I went for their group sessions most of them only runners those whatsapp n SMS loan and there r also local LS they'll try to help these ppl nego payment.. Quite a number of they deal.. Not ezy but I dunno how they nego with LS.. If you need help just call them you'll talk to the counsellor 1st then they'll assess you after that their volunteers will call to you..i think their volunteer r mayb former gangster or ex-CID officer..

Worried90

Ya, if give in, its machiam uturn,back to square 1. Jus push fwd n see how it goes.

Yes. If u give in, den u r back to e starting point of your harassement. Hubby wanted to call them n scold them. Told him the same thing, dun ever do it else we will be back to constant harassment. The trick is u have to be fiercer den them.

For now, almost 1mth from Day 1 of constant harassments, things r definitely toning down. If they call my office, I will act on pretext of others to scream at them.

BaconHam

Don’t think that way...it honestly depends on the LS...but all work the same one....but also because maybe u paid more so they think u good catch u see....so stop paying....how Long has it been going for u...? I also paid mine off all more than I have owed....but I told myself stop when the initial agreed amount has been paid off.....my NOK is very piss off with me....but told me to stop paying, stop communicating and in fact don’t pay....Say if they want come let them come ask me faster put a stop to it....u have to stay strong bro....

Anyway there is really nothing to do other than waiting whether they will come up anot....but since u already paid more than that the chances really not high....unless they think u are very easy to scare and once scare u, u will pay that type etc.....even if they come up u have to be positive and ask urself how many times can they do that....? Just remind ur family to be vigilant anything just dial the police hotline.... please don’t forget the fact that we stay in Singapore.....monitor cctv etc....start a new life don’t let them affect ur life entirely....it will make u weak for the moment but it’s a good lesson....stand up stronger afterwards....

Ive been 1.5yrs ive been paying. I cleared n reloans. Until i finally had enough cause i clear off many times n i feel its a cycle.

IO also say, maybe i gd leg. Thats why.. I let it be n see how lor.

I tell myself endure endure.. Dont uturn

Worried90

Ive been 1.5yrs ive been paying. I cleared n reloans. Until i finally had enough cause i clear off many times n i feel its a cycle.

Talking about that. I LOL when I saw a few msg of AL to my hb, praising him for being a very good customer. Piangz good fat cash cow they meant.

Just hang in there. My hb also like u, feed them promptly on monthly basis. Practically people like u n him r AL permanent monthly income so now that u stop paying, they will harass u crazily, I can say e harassment can be far worst den those that cant afford to pay up. Just have to bite thru it, block off/ change number, install CCTV, lodge police reports. It will slowly n gradually lessen.

BaconHam

Talking about that. I LOL when I saw a few msg of AL to my hb, praising him for being a very good customer. Piangz good fat cash cow they meant.

Just hang in there. My hb also like u, feed them promptly on monthly basis. Practically people like u n him r AL permanent monthly income so now that u stop paying, they will harass u crazily, I can say e harassment can be far worst den those that cant afford to pay up. Just have to bite thru it, block off/ change number, install CCTV, lodge police reports. It will slowly n gradually lessen.

Im trying to pull thru lor
How were the harassment like at ur end? How long has it been?
I only haf 1 shop...

Worried90

Im trying to pull thru lor
How were the harassment like at ur end? How long has it been?
I only haf 1 shop...

Now much better. So far almost 1mth since e constant harassment. If u r firm enough, u can brave thru this passing cloud. Hang in there!!! Drop u a PM too.

Jjlin1205

Same lo.last time I also good leg..the Al know they can suck u jialat tats y continue to loan u..they also got risk assessment one.

chulu2810

Debt advisory Ctr? They r good?

Yup I went AMP b4.. I have lml prob. They nego for me but they're quite fierce with these lenders they help me minimize the interest with payment max 1 year.. They helped alot of ppl wit LS prob.. I went for their group sessions most of them only runners those whatsapp n SMS loan and there r also local LS they'll try to help these ppl nego payment.. Quite a number of they deal.. Not ezy but I dunno how they nego with LS.. If you need help just call them you'll talk to the counsellor 1st then they'll assess you after that their volunteers will call to you..i think their volunteer r mayb former gangster or ex-CID officer..

CloudClau

Worried worried worried

Hi all I also face loan shark issue ... I have cleared them but they say I still owe them ..please advise

CloudClau

I wanted to borrow for monthly payment . The other party say I need to open a basic account with them first so I took up a small loan $450 that's on Thursday . Then they proceed to do the paper work for me for monthly loan . On Friday I told them pls cancel the application for monthly loan. I dun need aldy . Then on Sunday they ask me to pay 150 for the defer of the 450 loan . I paid n I told them Monday I wanna clear the amt . Then on Monday when I ask for account to clear payment they tell me because I cancel the application I need to pay the requested loan amt $2k

BaconHam

I wanted to borrow for monthly payment . The other party say I need to open a basic account with them first so I took up a small loan $450 that's on Thursday . Then they proceed to do the paper work for me for monthly loan . On Friday I told them pls cancel the application for monthly loan. I dun need aldy . Then on Sunday they ask me to pay 150 for the defer of the 450 loan . I paid n I told them Monday I wanna clear the amt . Then on Monday when I ask for account to clear payment they tell me because I cancel the application I need to pay the requested loan amt $2k

Just take the acct to clear the 450. Ignore the 2k but no need say more to them.

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.