HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2018, 03:26 PM   #3916

The borrower house...? Go find and ask. I think high chance he given them ur information cos IC number hard to get....jialat the AL...you got tell ur Neighbours beforehand...?
Din tell neighbours beforehand, only explain to them what happened after they received. Hai. Xia sway
Old 20-09-2018, 03:31 PM   #3917

You call them/go down to their office talk face to face. You tell them you are really unable to pay, how to pay...? Did you paid the $200 that day...?
You give them a date telling them when you can make the next payment, you see what they say....becos I also upfront tell my LML say I really no money pay until my next pay date...they ask me at least pay abit first, then payday then pay agin...
Yeah I did pay them the 200 2 days back . Now they are tell me to pay the balance 150 . They still said it's only 150 and told me to ask around lol . I told them they have no idea how hard it is for me to find the 200 .. I have no more ways for this .. Then they told me they give me till 6 lol ..

Now AL spamming office and nok number too .. 1 head 2 big ..
Old 20-09-2018, 03:35 PM   #3918
Master Member

Don’t bother about them. This is what they do best. They will keep calling and force you. Squeeze every penny. And after squeeze even more. Don’t care.

Yeah I did pay them the 200 2 days back . Now they are tell me to pay the balance 150 . They still said it's only 150 and told me to ask around lol . I told them they have no idea how hard it is for me to find the 200 .. I have no more ways for this .. Then they told me they give me till 6 lol ..

Old 20-09-2018, 03:40 PM   #3919

Donít bother about them. This is what they do best. They will keep calling and force you. Squeeze every penny. And after squeeze even more. Donít care.
It's LML thou . Thinking if i should call and try to seek help from social service about this .. hmm
Old 20-09-2018, 03:42 PM   #3920

Put an end to your LML by going down and discuss face to face. Faster option as compared to texting back and fourth. Sit down and count your financial commitments, fix something you can afford via monthly repayments. You paying that $200 & $150 is only covering interest, not even close to paying pricipal amount. Negotiate a deal and with that repayment, slowly clear LML bit by bit. However when you do that, bear in mind that you will never be able to borrow from LML. (Not like you would want to ever borrow again.)

UML side, please bear with it, don't give in. Their hunger is not gonna stop at all.
Old 20-09-2018, 03:45 PM   #3921

I did not sign any contracts at all. I'm still puzzled at how they got hold of my IC number. Unless, that f*cker who borrowed money gang up with UML to get money from us because we refuse to give any money to him when he asked.

The harrassment has stopped for awhile already, but I'm praying everyday that the harrasment wont return. The borrower changed his phone number, job etc. My house has CCTV, so I'm not worried as of now. But the AL printed my family photo with words gave all my neighbours. Idiot runner.
Not putting an assumption forward but likely is cause the person smelly name so he put you as guarantor to increase chances of getting a loan from UML. Lodging a report is helpful as in the future of such cases happening, you already have proof.

And for the harassment, by right if you see most of our HDB, the POL camera faces quite a huge coverage of areas including mailbox. Did you show the police the mails receieved?
Old 20-09-2018, 03:46 PM   #3922
Master Member

Oh. Sorry sorry. In this case, you can just tell them that you really can’t find. They want to force you until like that also you can’t do much.

It's LML thou . Thinking if i should call and try to seek help from social service about this .. hmm
Old 20-09-2018, 03:55 PM   #3923

Go help grp to get them negotiate for u.
I have 6x LML.
2x help grp helped me but I can't carry on.
LML A - RML keep send their demand letter via message (paper n stamp maybe too ex). I have I pay. Don't have, "tai ji" a bit..

LML B - swift credit keep send me crude remarks Like ****y n ah gua...
I read n I ignore n lodge complaint to ROM.

Rest of the 4x LML, Crawfort I tai ji them.
Power credit n HHL no noise yet.

LML actually no quite worry.
Depend on yr loan amount, they see if worth to send collector.
Per trip, they need to pay them.

Till now I don't have LML collector knock door yet.
Ditto for AL.

Maybe they come, I am out.

Guys advice on what to do please .. 2days ago i had some problem to repay my loan for my lml . So I ask what they can they can do for me , thus they said there is nothing they can do and I at least need to pay 200 first .. now 2days later they are asking me to pay the remaining 150 for my monthly loan as they said that is the minimum they can give and I misunderstood what they meant the other day .. should i ask social service for help on this ? As they said if I cant pay by today they will send bad debt collector to me . I don't mind receiving letter but just wanna see if there is any way for this ..
Old 20-09-2018, 03:56 PM   #3924

Bro... own money won't die...
I have LS, LML n business creditor..
I still kicking... lol

I have 6x LML.
LML A - RML keep send their demand letter via message (paper n stamp maybe too ex). I have I pay. Don't have, "tai ji" a bit..

Ditto for AL.

Old 20-09-2018, 04:00 PM   #3925

Block them... I block all private n unknown...
Recent lesser ads... Maybe i blacklist liao.... lol

Old 20-09-2018, 04:01 PM   #3926

I have 6x LML.

Ditto for AL.

Hhl ah beng type collector will call and fk u...I report him to relevant agency before
Old 20-09-2018, 04:06 PM   #3927

That is true.
LML n AL r link.
Admitted by 1 of the AL I deal with..

Sadly I also dumb enough to involve my NOK...regret it terribly already. Understand how angry you can get...
Old 20-09-2018, 04:06 PM   #3928

Not putting an assumption forward but likely is cause the person smelly name so he put you as guarantor to increase chances of getting a loan from UML. Lodging a report is helpful as in the future of such cases happening, you already have proof.

And for the harassment, by right if you see most of our HDB, the POL camera faces quite a huge coverage of areas including mailbox. Did you show the police the mails receieved?
Ya, I think so too. I suspect he took a photo of my IC serectly while I am sleeping at home or what not.

Yes, my neighbours lodged reports too. But at our block the POL camera was being blocked by pillar, cant see our mailbox side. Oh wells. I hope they will give us peace till it last.
Old 20-09-2018, 04:07 PM   #3929

What they post ? Yr details? I manna Facebook n report n fB remove

lol. I went to search on carousel after i saw your post. they are really posting on carousell. I reported 1 post posted an hour ago. stupid LA.

FYI, im a NOK whose a victim. knn, hate the useless person who borrowed from AL. AL went to search for my FB, threatened me with my pics & my children pics. Scare the hell out of me. It happened for a year already, but Im still pissed with that person who borrowed from AL.

Btw, i'm NOK but how come they have my IC number? unless the person who borrowed from AL took a photo of my IC and sent to them serectly. Is that possible?

That person borrowed from LML & UML. Unless, LML sold the datas to UML. Is that possible?
Old 20-09-2018, 04:07 PM   #3930

That is true.
LML n AL r link.
Admitted by 1 of the AL I deal with..
Really hate AL. Hope they get caught and get burnt in jail. Hope their backside become like monkey backside.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.