Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2018, 04:10 PM   #3931

Report police 1st then open. Then drag runner time till SPF arrive

I worry if they would do silly things.
Old 20-09-2018, 04:11 PM   #3932
Master Member

Like the one with AL on the phone to pass phone to debtor. I am still laughing over that when I read it. Hahaha.

Report police 1st then open. Then drag runner time till SPF arrive
Old 20-09-2018, 04:17 PM   #3933

I kanna threathen of stabbing, attack my bro, received various fire video (which r past case), mourning flower basket, poster in fB, prank text of fire threat that al send using my number to their other borrower..... etc etc.
Now I still sleeping well. Give up n to relax n brave thru these.
It gain a lot comfort reading this forum knowing I am not the only one....
Lol...

Just report to spf.
Cctv is useful too.
I standby a 36" spanner near door...

The Al that I owed to just asked me to standby for things to happen. I wished that I hadn't been so naive to have this to happen to me.
Old 20-09-2018, 04:19 PM   #3934

Oh. Sorry sorry. In this case, you can just tell them that you really canít find. They want to force you until like that also you canít do much.
Alright , hopefully they send debt collector to my house and not my office ..
Old 20-09-2018, 04:21 PM   #3935

Put an end to your LML by going down and discuss face to face. Faster option as compared to texting back and fourth. Sit down and count your financial commitments, fix something you can afford via monthly repayments. You paying that $200 & $150 is only covering interest, not even close to paying pricipal amount. Negotiate a deal and with that repayment, slowly clear LML bit by bit. However when you do that, bear in mind that you will never be able to borrow from LML. (Not like you would want to ever borrow again.)

UML side, please bear with it, don't give in. Their hunger is not gonna stop at all.
Alright , depending on what they say later . I will try to make time on Sat to go down and talk to them about this . I think my balance for this LML around 600+ left ..
Old 20-09-2018, 04:23 PM   #3936

Go help grp to get them negotiate for u.
I have 6x LML.
2x help grp helped me but I can't carry on.
LML A - RML keep send their demand letter via message (paper n stamp maybe too ex). I have I pay. Don't have, "tai ji" a bit..

LML B - swift credit keep send me crude remarks Like ****y n ah gua...
I read n I ignore n lodge complaint to ROM.

Rest of the 4x LML, Crawfort I tai ji them.
Power credit n HHL no noise yet.

LML actually no quite worry.
Depend on yr loan amount, they see if worth to send collector.
Per trip, they need to pay them.

Till now I don't have LML collector knock door yet.
Ditto for AL.

Maybe they come, I am out.
Just afraid that the interest keep rising . Tried talking to them already but this is what they offer ..
Old 20-09-2018, 04:29 PM   #3937

U chk yr loan contract if got state how interest accumulating? I know fr ROM that per mth cap at $60.
I of the LML says if I don't pay, he charge me per day $60....
I ask him wait long long

Just afraid that the interest keep rising . Tried talking to them already but this is what they offer ..
Old 20-09-2018, 04:30 PM   #3938

Just press them harder on having no money to pay extra. So long as you keep pestering them hard enough, they will eventually give up and provide a plan cause nobody wants to do losing business.

Interest wise, please check with the relevant department on their charges. You are only liable to pay up to a certain amount. If they extort you by raising interest without abiding regulation, just report as their LML license is more precious than you.
Old 20-09-2018, 04:31 PM   #3939

Yes, report to police already. they cant do anything also, but to step up patrol.
They can't find ur NOK...?
Old 20-09-2018, 04:31 PM   #3940

U chk yr loan contract if got state how interest accumulating? I know fr ROM that per mth cap at $60.
I of the LML says if I don't pay, he charge me per day $60....
I ask him wait long long
Hahaha just like what I replied. Got cap one. Last time one of my LML straight threaten me then I tell him, you do that we will just settle the case in court. Least the court will recalculate all the sums for me and you cannot extort me more interest cause got regulations.
Old 20-09-2018, 04:32 PM   #3941

Lol... I kanna once I apply n the f**ker ask me go his worker hse take but no avail.
Went to 2 place... nb n loan didn't happen.
Feel like I kanna con to go do their running.
Waste my time n the AL following day saying n disappear.
I go lodge a police report after that.

Like the one with AL on the phone to pass phone to debtor. I am still laughing over that when I read it. Hahaha.
Old 20-09-2018, 04:32 PM   #3942

Din tell neighbours beforehand, only explain to them what happened after they received. Hai. Xia sway
I think they will be more understanding as you weren't the one who loan from UML.... Who also didn't expect own self NOK will do this kind of things.....
Old 20-09-2018, 04:32 PM   #3943

They can't find ur NOK...?
The NOK tell him serve him right cause he didn't borrow the NOK money.. Sometimes I don't get why people no sense of remorse one..
Old 20-09-2018, 04:34 PM   #3944

Yeah I did pay them the 200 2 days back . Now they are tell me to pay the balance 150 . They still said it's only 150 and told me to ask around lol . I told them they have no idea how hard it is for me to find the 200 .. I have no more ways for this .. Then they told me they give me till 6 lol ..

Now AL spamming office and nok number too .. 1 head 2 big ..
AL if call again just ask your colleague/boss or whoever that knows to say you have been terminated... Block them on ur mobile, change ur number asap....LML, u tell them really can't... No choice if not you have to try ask around.... If can prevent debt collector from coming that would be for the best...
Old 20-09-2018, 04:34 PM   #3945

Power.. swee...
Crawford keep call my wife cause I goondo go out her as nok...
Then I call n f that bugger upside down.
But that chap is a guy.

I warn them another call to my nok, I will go their office n flip table.

They call n I did reply later.... not that I mia

Hahaha just like what I replied. Got cap one. Last time one of my LML straight threaten me then I tell him, you do that we will just settle the case in court. Least the court will recalculate all the sums for me and you cannot extort me more interest cause got regulations.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.