Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree146Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2018, 06:30 PM   #3976

Any harassment today?
Old 20-09-2018, 06:31 PM   #3977

Must b pocket fat fat....

My LML very nice.... I told them my situation and no money still can't make payment, they ask me make whatever I can first.... I do already then they never disturb me....
Old 20-09-2018, 06:33 PM   #3978

Must b pocket fat fat....
Haha...how to say...?
Old 20-09-2018, 06:37 PM   #3979

Standard $60 per month.

Feels like your LML quite persistent and hard to deal with kind. From the impression you mentioned earlier, if this kind really hard to deal with, suggest you seek SS help to speak to them.

But it will be good if you also inform them prior to that I guess. Honestly, at most they flag the account and post legal love letter at your house.
Yeah .. told them I can't make payment as I'm having some financial issues . Asked them if they can help me with another plan or repayment scheme .. they told me at least must make 200 and asked me how much do I have on hand now . Told them less then hundred .. then they told me at least must 200 so I tried to find ways for it and I thought I was lucky i manage to source it out .

Having the thought that I don't have to worry about due payments till end of month then they suddenly spam call and text me asking me to make the balance . Called them back and told them I already make the payment and was told I misunderstood them . What they meant is for me to pay the 200 on that day and find the rest after that ..

Still waiting for them to call now ..
Old 20-09-2018, 06:42 PM   #3980

People, I think this Mat633 is a AL for posting some random HP number here for people to disturb. Please do not fall for it. Anyone here who need help, can get the contact numbers from the website. We don't need such Chao ah gua like Mat633 to pose as someone who is trying to help.
Jamie, please don't be so offensive. You are not the only one trying to help. The hp number of bgss he gave is a genuine one found from bgss website. If you are ignorant, just reserve your offensive comments.
Old 20-09-2018, 06:52 PM   #3981
Master Member

I am just saying he can paste the link here. Down here, it’s sensitive to post mobile number around. We even have a real life loanshark. So we are just trying to take extra precaution.

And like I said, a simple link paste here would be sufficed.

Not being ignorant or offensive. Just being careful for the people here. Chill your bubbles, dude.

Jamie, please don't be so offensive. You are not the only one trying to help. The hp number of bgss he gave is a genuine one found from bgss website. If you are ignorant, just reserve your offensive comments.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:06 PM   #3982

Sure. Np. All the best n stay strong

I see... Mine so far ok... I think show them effort want pay they ok le...thanks for ur advise..
Old 20-09-2018, 07:08 PM   #3983

Any LML to recommend?
Usually what are the loan periods (3 months etc)?
Old 20-09-2018, 07:14 PM   #3984

Sure. Np. All the best n stay strong
How's ur AL so far...?
Old 20-09-2018, 07:14 PM   #3985

Any LML to recommend?
Usually what are the loan periods (3 months etc)?
Best is don't go into any..... If best seek help from your friends/family tell them the issue.... Don't go into UML or LML....
Old 20-09-2018, 07:18 PM   #3986

Ray....understand that many people are trying to help....but this is a public platform and everybody are currently going through harassment ...So people are definitely more wary.... He can just paste the link...people who are looking for help will look into the service for more help...furthermore max just came out when we spoke about BGSS...but thanks for clarifying....
Old 20-09-2018, 07:19 PM   #3987

Its torturing for borrower and nok maybe not so much for your pals at workplace. This is how LS hold on to your balls.I have only one word FIGHT but not physically.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:24 PM   #3988

Its torturing for borrower and nok maybe not so much for your pals at workplace. This is how LS hold on to your balls.I have only one word FIGHT but not physically.
Totally agree.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:54 PM   #3989
Master Member

Actually it would be easier for all those who face AL problems come to this forum and heed our advices to stop funding these criminals. They will not survive long if people stop paying them.

Old 20-09-2018, 07:56 PM   #3990

Actually it would be easier for all those who face AL problems come to this forum and heed our advices to stop funding these criminals. They will not survive long if people stop paying them.
There is an never ending list of them. That's what I feel. Just hope many could come out of that dark hole and see the light like us.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.