HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2018, 07:56 PM   #3991
Master Member

Precisely. And Mat is a new account. So we will never know if he is AL trying to post borrowers number to sabo others. Down here, we don’t openly or officially post any mobile number cos it’s way too sensitive. Many here are already so stressed and when they see the number, they would call. By what if it’s ah Long setting a trap?

Next time paste link and not some randomly numbers.

Ray....understand that many people are trying to help....but this is a public platform and everybody are currently going through harassment ...So people are definitely more wary.... He can just paste the link...people who are looking for help will look into the service for more help...furthermore max just came out when we spoke about BGSS...but thanks for clarifying....
Old 20-09-2018, 07:58 PM   #3992
Master Member

I think most of the people heed the advices here. Cos I see more and more people coming out to speak up and seek for help. I think we are also helping them in a way.

It’s just up to them to face the stormy weather and if any hit coming to them. We are here. We are here to help.

There is an never ending list of them. That's what I feel. Just hope many could come out of that dark hole and see the light like us.
maxphreak likes this.
Old 20-09-2018, 08:25 PM   #3993

There is an never ending list of them. That's what I feel. Just hope many could come out of that dark hole and see the light like us.
Yes....its endless...
Old 20-09-2018, 08:29 PM   #3994

Precisely. And Mat is a new account. So we will never know if he is AL trying to post borrowers number to sabo others. Down here, we donít openly or officially post any mobile number cos itís way too sensitive. Many here are already so stressed and when they see the number, they would call. By what if itís ah Long setting a trap?

Next time paste link and not some randomly numbers.
Yes....To prevent all unnecessary misunderstandings...
Old 20-09-2018, 09:10 PM   #3995

Best is don't go into any..... If best seek help from your friends/family tell them the issue.... Don't go into UML or LML....
FOR LML, if late for a few days, will debt collectors come and knock door at night? Anyone who has received love letter can advise the timing when they start sending debt collectors? The LML collectors seems very fierce, threatening to visit home,visit office if cannot pay immediately etc.
Old 20-09-2018, 09:13 PM   #3996
Master Member

If they are too agressive, take video. Then send to ipto.

FOR LML, if late for a few days, will debt collectors come and knock door at night? Anyone who has received love letter can advise the timing when they start sending debt collectors? The LML collectors seems very fierce, threatening to visit home,visit office if cannot pay immediately etc.
Old 20-09-2018, 09:14 PM   #3997

Past loose ones no more sound liao... maybe charging for next rd or they busy looking for sales.
They come to my block n see the SPF weapon, think their runner also u turn.

Only 3 bigger one that implicate other got to service but they don't be too much.
Just told off 1 of them when I reply them n that day itself go disturb the guarantor.
1 more n cut them off.

LML so far so good.

How's ur AL so far...?
Old 20-09-2018, 09:15 PM   #3998

Yes. Ipto, they r quite responsive

If they are too agressive, take video. Then send to ipto.
Old 20-09-2018, 09:27 PM   #3999

Scam the UMLs! lol
Old 20-09-2018, 09:31 PM   #4000
Arch-Supremacy Member

Tbh, when one is in that situation, they will be so mentally stressed. Coupled with fear, it is almost impossible to think logically. Unless one went thru the same experience, they wont know how it feel.

Being with ppl who went thru the same will provide some comfort and calm them down. So i believe this thread will somewhat help them.
Old 20-09-2018, 09:55 PM   #4001

Lol... I did... lol

Scam the UMLs! lol
Old 20-09-2018, 09:55 PM   #4002

Yes. This forum did.

Tbh, when one is in that situation, they will be so mentally stressed. Coupled with fear, it is almost impossible to think logically. Unless one went thru the same experience, they wont know how it feel.

Being with ppl who went thru the same will provide some comfort and calm them down. So i believe this thread will somewhat help them.
Old 20-09-2018, 10:04 PM   #4003

But Crawford like a ton of good reviews online leh. So they are like the others, chase and chase and no room for negotiations?
They chase in a polite way. Not agressive type. They will politely call you to remind you to make payment.
Old 20-09-2018, 10:06 PM   #4004

Any LML to recommend?
Usually what are the loan periods (3 months etc)?
Few months later you will be asking for help
Old 20-09-2018, 10:09 PM   #4005

They work from 11 to 9pm. So u know what time is their last order. They can knock your door lightly. Cannot act aggressive or scold you. Alot of rules they need to follow also. So no need scare. But i almost got into fight with one of the collector cause he talk alot rubbish

Last edited by JCKH0380; 20-09-2018 at 10:11 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.