Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-09-2018, 02:25 PM   #4141

so far nothing yet coz not due yet...
al a and c due on 30 sept...
al b have 2 due dates... 7 and 15 oct.. 2 saperate loans.
Pls be wary of enclosing too much details....
Old 23-09-2018, 02:43 PM   #4142
Master Member

You know that now he is not listening in to whatever we are advising him. If he did, he won’t be thinking of borrowing to cover.

No need to be afraid of all these AL. They can’t physically hurt anyone. They are just keyboard warriors who knows where the debtors stay. The most splash and fire. Why else can they can do? They are more puśsy than guts. Ony know how to threaten and scold. Nothing much.

Pls be wary of enclosing too much details....
Old 23-09-2018, 02:58 PM   #4143

U work in mall, they won't go.... too open alr.... I have AL threathen to drop letterbox at my business office address also nothing happen.
Hang tough. Report n ignore.

They won’t dare to go. Even it’s public area, the runners will risk being caught. And even if they do, just capture them and cal police.

Always remember that they are little rats always doing stuff in the dark. If they want to send runners to go to your house to splash, make sure you have cctv to capture their faces.
Old 23-09-2018, 02:58 PM   #4144

You know that now he is not listening in to whatever we are advising him. If he did, he wonít be thinking of borrowing to cover.

No need to be afraid of all these AL. They canít physically hurt anyone. They are just keyboard warriors who knows where the debtors stay. The most splash and fire. Why else can they can do? They are more puśsy than guts. Ony know how to threaten and scold. Nothing much.
I believe he is listening just keep fearing of their harassment. But he has to know that they will harass him despite of anything. He will learn from it... We already said what we can....
Old 23-09-2018, 04:34 PM   #4145

Do not borrow more to cover anymore....else it will be an endless cycle....I know all Bros and sis will say don't pay them anymore....but if u borrow 500 u one shot clear 800....just block...come or not depends on ur al.....harass is confirmed....but they already earned.....
It won't end here. My hb is a good example too. Goondu enough to keep feeding them, now total penniless le. Best to get the support and understanding from NOK and companies. U will feel much better. Mine is recent constant harassment, Heed advice here, install CCtv, be upfront to those that u foolishly got involved, seek their understanding, u definitely feel much better to brave it through. Like I told my goondu, they wan they come, yes I'm fearful even till now bt there's nth much we can do to stop e fact. We got no money to feed e family let alone them.
Old 23-09-2018, 04:37 PM   #4146

You know that now he is not listening in to whatever we are advising him. If he did, he wonít be thinking of borrowing to cover.

No need to be afraid of all these AL. They canít physically hurt anyone. They are just keyboard warriors who knows where the debtors stay. The most splash and fire. Why else can they can do? They are more puśsy than guts. Ony know how to threaten and scold. Nothing much.
Mind can't think straight at this juncture ba. Just have to conquer e fear and stay garang.
Old 23-09-2018, 05:08 PM   #4147
Master Member

You are doing well. Brave this storm and you will find more pleasing to be able to have money for your own family than having to feed those behind a phone screen.

Yes. Can not prevent or stop them from coming, but can cut off their own income. Hurt them where it hurt the most. They want money. Don’t pay them. What else can they do?

Yes. Splashing or graffiti embarrassing but rather than no money to eat or feed the family. No need to be bad at all. This is a lesson learnt and hope your hub can deal with his inner fear and stop borrowing.

Mind can't think straight at this juncture ba. Just have to conquer e fear and stay garang.
Old 23-09-2018, 05:29 PM   #4148

bro I thinks its aion99 that is wanting to borrow.... not me. my case is I canot affod to pay liao...
Old 23-09-2018, 05:37 PM   #4149
Master Member

Yeah. Just stop paying them. Think about it. That extra money you could have use it for yourself and family.

bro I thinks its aion99 that is wanting to borrow.... not me. my case is I canot affod to pay liao...
Old 23-09-2018, 05:47 PM   #4150

Yeah. Just stop paying them. Think about it. That extra money you could have use it for yourself and family.
true... I agreed. but in any case... I know this malaysian base al keeps changing number.. I wonder if these 3 al are local or malaysian...

and also... have anyone encounter that the runner have waited for meet them face to face? anyone kena physical harm b4?
Old 23-09-2018, 05:50 PM   #4151

and also I would like to know how most of you inform the al that u canot pay anymore or u all just wait for them to msg on duedate and ignore?
Old 23-09-2018, 06:22 PM   #4152
Master Member

No runner ever dare to get into physical. And no one will entertain those harassments as well. Once they send anyone to splash, no point paying at once.

true... I agreed. but in any case... I know this malaysian base al keeps changing number.. I wonder if these 3 al are local or malaysian...

and also... have anyone encounter that the runner have waited for meet them face to face? anyone kena physical harm b4?
Old 23-09-2018, 06:25 PM   #4153

I am listening, but I am not as strong as u. Thinking of this inevitable threat, I can only cry for my life. This life is ruined already.
Old 23-09-2018, 06:26 PM   #4154
Master Member

How old are you? Cos your questions are quite kiddy, don’t mind me. All the advices are here already. If don’t pay, don’t bother to answer or text them back. Most people here changed their numbers.

And again, pls note that all these AL operated in the dark. They can’t just send a runner up to wait for you and beat you up. They are rats living in the dark. If you give them a local home address, they will harass you there. Again, they won’t tell you when they will come. That’s why install CCTV as soon as possible.

and also I would like to know how most of you inform the al that u canot pay anymore or u all just wait for them to msg on duedate and ignore?
Old 23-09-2018, 06:27 PM   #4155
Master Member

Trust me bro. Just deal with it. Don’t borrow anymore.

I know you are not feeling that great. But what’s done cannot be undone now. By borrowing more, you will give yourself more stress. No one is ever brave enough to be able to deal with such threats. But you need to calm yourself down first. Then think it through.

Pls tell me you did not borrow from another to cover.

I am listening, but I am not as strong as u. Thinking of this inevitable threat, I can only cry for my life.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.