HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-09-2018, 06:37 PM   #4156

I am listening, but I am not as strong as u. Thinking of this inevitable threat, I can only cry for my life. This life is ruined already.
Yeah bro . Heed their advice . It does help . Just give yourself some time to cool down and ask yourself if you still wanna live in fear or would you rather face this like a man . Talk to your family about this . It really helps alot .
Old 23-09-2018, 06:38 PM   #4157

Good. Jaga family 1st.

It won't end here. My hb is a good example too. Goondu enough to keep feeding them, now total penniless le. Best to get the support and understanding from NOK and companies. U will feel much better. Mine is recent constant harassment, Heed advice here, install CCtv, be upfront to those that u foolishly got involved, seek their understanding, u definitely feel much better to brave it through. Like I told my goondu, they wan they come, yes I'm fearful even till now bt there's nth much we can do to stop e fact. We got no money to feed e family let alone them.
Old 23-09-2018, 06:40 PM   #4158

For me, my wife n kid bunk w in law due to other issue. They don't know my AL case.
I installed my cctv n prep for them. So far no visit. Only florist send mourning flower basket.

Yeah bro . Heed their advice . It does help . Just give yourself some time to cool down and ask yourself if you still wanna live in fear or would you rather face this like a man . Talk to your family about this . It really helps alot .
Old 23-09-2018, 06:42 PM   #4159

I believe mine all msian. Ask them collect in person n all chicken out. I told them acc monitor by SPF.

true... I agreed. but in any case... I know this malaysian base al keeps changing number.. I wonder if these 3 al are local or malaysian...

and also... have anyone encounter that the runner have waited for meet them face to face? anyone kena physical harm b4?
Old 23-09-2018, 06:44 PM   #4160

For me, my wife n kid bunk w in law due to other issue. They don't know my AL case.
I installed my cctv n prep for them. So far no visit. Only florist send mourning flower basket.
Mine quiet for few days then suddenly this morning spam my nok for awhile then stop . Have a feeling something gonna happen tonight or the next few days .

And not sure what happen with your family but I'm sorry to hear about all this and hope for the best for you bro . Hopefully yall can solve your issue soon
Old 23-09-2018, 06:56 PM   #4161

Thks. U too....
Just caution but don't have to stress up.
Likely they hoax....

I prev had them called me saying at my doorstep but no one.
they didn't know I opp car park when answering their call.

Mostly they scare u...

Mine quiet for few days then suddenly this morning spam my nok for awhile then stop . Have a feeling something gonna happen tonight or the next few days .

And not sure what happen with your family but I'm sorry to hear about all this and hope for the best for you bro . Hopefully yall can solve your issue soon
Old 23-09-2018, 06:59 PM   #4162

my cctv doeant seem to capture a good angle from the lift and also staircase.shd i put it on my door instead.or shd i buy a new cctv?or put up2 cctv?

recently i caught a runner on 2 seperate days take shot of my neighbour door and prolly mine cos somewhat my door blocked by a wall at certain angle.hvg mixed feelings now.dunno wanna feel scared or happy that i caught these actions but i cant capture their faces.

nd advice pls... thank u all.
Old 23-09-2018, 07:51 PM   #4163
Master Member

They will usually just take photo if they see cctv. Some of them. Unless those desperate ones will see it and probably will cover their faces.

My buddy’s cctv captured the Indian runner’s face when he was wearing a cap. And police informed him that they captured the full facial features and now just hoping they could catch him.

Have you submit the cctv footage to your IO?

my cctv doeant seem to capture a good angle from the lift and also staircase.shd i put it on my door instead.or shd i buy a new cctv?or put up2 cctv?

recently i caught a runner on 2 seperate days take shot of my neighbour door and prolly mine cos somewhat my door blocked by a wall at certain angle.hvg mixed feelings now.dunno wanna feel scared or happy that i caught these actions but i cant capture their faces.

Old 23-09-2018, 07:53 PM   #4164
Master Member

Think about it. The AL also stupid. You should take the receipt and submit to police. Surely there is a credit card transaction which they can trace.

Old 23-09-2018, 08:07 PM   #4165

Yr unit is corner or corridor unit? My is a bto corridor unit. I got 1 my own at gate n 2x by SPF position corridor shooting 2 way. Well coverage.

Old 23-09-2018, 08:10 PM   #4166

My ID is "chu lu"
Mean way out in Chinese.

Wish all us manage to find a way out somehow/someday.
Old 23-09-2018, 08:51 PM   #4167

They will usually just take photo if they see cctv. Some of them. Unless those desperate ones will see it and probably will cover their faces.

My buddy’s cctv captured the Indian runner’s face when he was wearing a cap. And police informed him that they captured the full facial features and now just hoping they could catch him.

Have you submit the cctv footage to your IO?
Wah.. ur buddy cctv very good sia.

have yet to submit to io cos i happen to check the recordings.usually my notifications very busy cos my neighbour goes out and in their unit to throw garbage almost every other hour. but yesterday and today was exceptionally quiet that was why wondering why and checked.will submit it to io tomorrow of course.

crossing fingers that no action by the al. am worried abt my kiddos though.
Old 23-09-2018, 08:59 PM   #4168

Yr unit is corner or corridor unit? My is a bto corridor unit. I got 1 my own at gate n 2x by SPF position corridor shooting 2 way. Well coverage.
my unit is a corridor unit but the units in my block is rather unusual,esp the positioning of my unit.so its really difficult to decide where to place the cctv.cos if i face it to the staircase, i will not be able to view the angle from the lift.likewise if face it to the lift.

i was thinking of buying one hidden camera on my door so it could capture the face straight off.

how come ur side so good help install cctv at the corridor summore. wondering if they wld do it for my case too.
Old 23-09-2018, 09:02 PM   #4169

My ID is "chu lu"
Mean way out in Chinese.

Wish all us manage to find a way out somehow/someday.
yes,i sincerely wish all of us here will overcome this very very soon,esp the ones with kids and elderly in their house.cause thats what we worry most.

And imptly all of us here learn their lesson right?

Last edited by ladyindistress; 23-09-2018 at 09:05 PM..
Old 23-09-2018, 09:07 PM   #4170

Yes... unless we talk abt vice, we don go to ALs unless we reach at that tight situation where we can't go to anyone else.

yes,i sincerely wish all of us here will overcome this very very soon,esp the ones with kids and elderly in their house.cause thats what we worry most.

And imptly all of us here learn their lesson right?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.