Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I think it’s abit sadistic of you to think you could use the opportunity to grab a female runner. None of the people here are well trained in martial arts. So stop using your own pathetic psychopath excuse to think you could ‘molest’ a female runner just because you are very satki.

Come here only when you have a real problem, AsŚhole.

Put it this way. I am trying to restrain them before police comes... and i m not well trained in martial arts.. so i grab here grab there grab everywhere... u wanna blame me????

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
I think it’s abit sadistic of you to think you could use the opportunity to grab a female runner. None of the people here are well trained in martial arts. So stop using your own pathetic psychopath excuse to think you could ‘molest’ a female runner just because you are very satki.

Come here only when you have a real problem, AsŚhole.

Am just trying to share this piece of reliable info with bros here... dont tell me ìf u really spot a female runner spraying your house.. u will say hi??

CloudClau

Reaction score
I never borrow from them , they transfer me 500 , i paid 1050 and still they not happy they lock my gate and deco my door too . Think they think i have money so trying to suck me off ba

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
You think you sibey satki when you came in here to share info about female runner and you grab their boobs and no wrong?

I think the real criminal is you here being a psychopath trying to take advantage of a situation. So desperate then go and squeeze your own wife or daughter since you are so sick in the head then come and tell us how you feel or how they feel being groped by you.

Am just trying to share this piece of reliable info with bros here... dont tell me ìf u really spot a female runner spraying your house.. u will say hi??

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
Your info is irrelevant and stupid, really. Doesn’t mean you die die must grab.

There must be a number of bros here who are good guys. Dont dare grab female runners scared molestor or what... so am just trying to assure all here. No worries. Go ahead and restrain her...just dont hurt her too much...

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Like I said, nothing glory for you to show off your info. How they tackle a female runner if they come across is their problem. Not like you specifically must grope their boobs.

There must be a number of bros here who are good guys. Dont dare grab female runners scared molestor or what... so am just trying to assure all here. No worries. Go ahead and restrain her...just dont hurt her too much...

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Does this sound like restrain or molest? ‘Of cos.. will cup her boobs’

Lol... we cant know... but for me. I know. If i ever ganna a female runner. Young or old... i will call police and then i will try to restrain her... of coz... will cup her boobs... and am pretty very sure. Nothing will happen to me... so bros. Give it a try. If u really bump into female runners...

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Respect women ok?

You don’t want your mother, wife, sister or daughter being groped by a sadist like you, right?

Use your brain and think and not your penïs head.

Lol... we cant know... but for me. I know. If i ever ganna a female runner. Young or old... i will call police and then i will try to restrain her... of coz... will cup her boobs... and am pretty very sure. Nothing will happen to me... so bros. Give it a try. If u really bump into female runners...

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
Respect women ok?

You don’t want your mother, wife, sister or daughter being groped by a sadist like you, right?

Use your brain and think and not your penïs head.

If u are a bit positive guy... u would have seen another side of my posts... to deter females from becoming a runner...

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Well, if you are such a Ah Gua and can’t restrain a woman but only thought of groping their boobs then I think your parents didn’t teach you right.

If u are a bit positive guy... u would have seen another side of my posts... to deter females from becoming a runner...

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
They chose to be runners is their own daiji. Your only intention was to grope the boobs then you are the sicko one here. I believe most people will agree with me that you are just taking advantage of a situation. And if they send a runner to your house, I hope they send you a big fat auntie. I see how you grope.

rigrig

Reaction score
They chose to be runners is their own daiji. Your only intention was to grope the boobs then you are the sicko one here. I believe most people will agree with me that you are just taking advantage of a situation. And if they send a runner to your house, I hope they send you a big fat auntie. I see how you grope.

i came across 2 female runner student some more. in that situation you won't want to do that. my focus is i just take video more important. one hand video other hand call police how to grope?

DoctorThor

Banned
Reaction score
i came across 2 female runner student some more. in that situation you won't want to do that. my focus is i just take video more important. one hand video other hand call police how to grope?

True dat... my wrong...should have kept the info to myself... peace all... no evil intentions here on my posts yah... just wanna share share nia...

Fyi. I ganna uml troubles b4.. dats y went police..

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
To me, I just think you would still ‘cup the boobs’ at every chance even after you manage to tie her down. Becos in your sick mind, it’s no crime and you did no wrong. So might as well grope whenever you get a chance. Wake up your idea, perv.

True dat... my wrong...should have kept the info to myself... peace all... no evil intentions here on my posts yah... just wanna share share nia...

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For your info.

This section is not EDMW where you can have your say whatever you wish to your likeness.

Only in EDMW section you can say such nonsense.

Please do read the forum T&C and guides.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/faq.php?faq=tnc#faq_obscene

Note that all other Sections are on serious discussion to the topic concern.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score

You from EDMW ? :s13:

Nik1987

Reaction score
Ok all. Back to the topic at hand.

Those who have cleared/ignored AL...how long before they stopped disturbing u and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.