HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2018, 02:49 PM   #4231

So far non reported doesn't mean don't have. We just need to be careful.
That why I standby a 36" spanner.
Prev state the wrong size... lol
I prepared a home made pepper spray for them...blind them if they ever try to intrude my house.hahahha
Old 24-09-2018, 02:49 PM   #4232

Recent one of my who have regular acc change a new one.. maybe got check....
Maybe account holder quit or kena caught lo
Old 24-09-2018, 02:55 PM   #4233

Those old school Al have fixed AC ..scammer loan will usually ask u trsf to other borrower on behalf
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I was just wondering Ė for the msian scammers, if you were to continuously make payments to their debtor accounts, surely among these accounts there would be one or two that actually belong to them? Otherwise how would they be able to get the money into their hands?

Aside from that, just want to thank everyone for their contributions to this thread. I feel that I should also provide my case for reference.

Having paid back at least 5x of the principal, this puts us quite high up their list of carrots and the scammers should now have quite a fair bit of profit to use for their jobs.

For now, we will be sticking to this gameplan:
1) Ghost them on all forms of communications
2) Installed CCTV to capture some evidence and also to convince SPF to pay more attention to our block
3) Ride out their harassments until they realize thereís no ROI

Would this be good or did I miss out anything else that should be done? Bank a/c has been closed. As for changing of phone numbers, Iím going to try forwarding all calls to a dead number first before we deem a change is necessary.
Old 24-09-2018, 02:58 PM   #4234

I took from one AL before 6 accounts and I paid but suddenly the new loans he made me defer and got another AL who transferred me 250 and asked me to pay 800 if not I will kena. I basically still owed this AL but I immediately changed number , made a police report and inform my neighbours and NOK. I'm pretty sure they been trying to get me on my old number but it's been 10 days and I don't hear anything at home and as matter of fact my 12 floor doors always open as usual and watch movie and talk to my neighbours as usual. In total I owed them 4000 . My flat below and lift had cameras CCTV etc . The police also advised me not to pay up and friends ex cop told me not to pay a single cent also since they kept asking more and more

Another friend took 1400 and he didn't pay up at all, changed number and it's been two months he only got a hell note inisde his post box . We all live in Bedok . Free 1400 for that ******* !

The issue is this, you want to have a peaceful mind and already took the loan and genuinely can't pay ? or in my friends case he purposely want free money - so don't pay up ! Because when you pay they think you're like a money tree the more they shake the more you'll give . The only way is not to pay them , make a report and change your phone number . They either won't bother or you'd get splashed , hell note and locked once or twice and after that happens everything will die down like my other neighbours . Now these are 300 dollars to 4k case I don't know about what will happen if you owe more than 10 k, especially if principle amount not maid maybe those will come and burnt your door or throw paint on cars . From what I heard cars that was thrown paints are mostly because the debtors owes more than 5 k or 10k and up .

Obviously don't take up their loan in the first place lor. But we all could have issues at times .

Be honest to your families friends neighbors and make a police report changed number and don't pay . That's all you can do and after awhile a month it will die down . I'm a victim and knew a few who has these experienced with AL now they are all happy and life as usual . The ones who paid ended up losing more than they should for a small amount .

Don't pay , changed number and don't take from them anymore in future . I repeat don't pay because they want more and will want more that's all .
maxphreak likes this.

Last edited by lonewolf909; 24-09-2018 at 04:13 PM..
Old 24-09-2018, 03:09 PM   #4235

Lol... it is always good to lock yr gate.
Now got those con man selling soap that will knock u out.

Btw I just lodged a iwithness report of a UML loan whatapp approach.
Been doing that quite a while so UML can't implicate me...

I prepared a home made pepper spray for them...blind them if they ever try to intrude my house.hahahha
Old 24-09-2018, 03:11 PM   #4236

Good... bravo..
Old 24-09-2018, 03:13 PM   #4237

Lol.... what is ROI????
Army term... rules of engagement?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I was just wondering – for the msian scammers, if you were to continuously make payments to their debtor accounts, surely among these accounts there would be one or two that actually belong to them? Otherwise how would they be able to get the money into their hands?

Aside from that, just want to thank everyone for their contributions to this thread. I feel that I should also provide my case for reference.

Having paid back at least 5x of the principal, this puts us quite high up their list of carrots and the scammers should now have quite a fair bit of profit to use for their jobs.

2) Installed CCTV to capture some evidence and also to convince SPF to pay more attention to our block
3) Ride out their harassments until they realize there’s no ROI

Would this be good or did I miss out anything else that should be done? Bank a/c has been closed. As for changing of phone numbers, I’m going to try forwarding all calls to a dead number first before we deem a change is necessary.
Old 24-09-2018, 03:15 PM   #4238

Think should get those slingshot n arm with glass marble n shoot their balls down...

Old 24-09-2018, 03:27 PM   #4239

Lol.... what is ROI????
Return on Investment lor. They invest in ka kia to do things, hoping to tok more money from us. But by continuing to do this they will lose the profits instead of making more money cos we won't be giving them any more.
Old 24-09-2018, 03:45 PM   #4240

One of mine keep changing. Till I fed up n go deposit at amt instead.
Rest quite regular same acc n contract.
If they change, likely it is compromised by SPF check.
I see...thanks.
Old 24-09-2018, 03:47 PM   #4241

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I was just wondering Ė for the msian scammers, if you were to continuously make payments to their debtor accounts, surely among these accounts there would be one or two that actually belong to them? Otherwise how would they be able to get the money into their hands?

3) Ride out their harassments until they realize thereís no ROI

Would this be good or did I miss out anything else that should be done? Bank a/c has been closed. As for changing of phone numbers, Iím going to try forwarding all calls to a dead number first before we deem a change is necessary.
No one account belongs to them....all runners one..,,runners will then withdraw and head to western union....I recommend you to change ur number, they have too many numbers, you won't know which one is them.....
Old 24-09-2018, 03:49 PM   #4242

Anyway I'm a family member of an Al scam and I honestly and fed up with their attitude that I'm hiding in the dark, no one can catch me thingy

I was thinking what if we send a link to their cell phone and then hack their phone? I been researching this method not sure is legal but if can hack into their phone (not sure pre paid card can hack ma) then imagine ball at our court now

Anyone keen to launch a massive operarion to know that ah long debtor or victim is not one to be bully with?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Last edited by koonzlah; 24-09-2018 at 03:53 PM..
Old 24-09-2018, 03:51 PM   #4243

Lol.... what is ROI????
return of investments
Old 24-09-2018, 03:55 PM   #4244

Lol... it is always good to lock yr gate.
Now got those con man selling soap that will knock u out.

Btw I just lodged a iwithness report of a UML loan whatapp approach.
Been doing that quite a while so UML can't implicate me...
i use insecticide for spray cockroach
Old 24-09-2018, 04:04 PM   #4245

I took from one AL before 6 accounts and I paid but suddenly the new loans he made me defer and got another AL who transferred me 250 and asked me to pay 800 if not I will kena. I basically still owed this AL but I immediately changed number , made a police report and inform my neighbours and NOK. I'm pretty sure they been trying to get me on my new number but it's been 10 days and I don't hear anything and as matter of fact my 12 floor doors always open as usual and watch movie and talk to my neighbours as usual. In total I owed them 4000 . My flat below and lift had cameras CCTV etc . The police also advised me not to pay up and friends ex cop told me not to pay a single cent also since they kept asking more and more

Another friend took 1400 and he didn't pay up at all, changed number and it's been two months he only got a hell note inisde his post box . We all live in Bedok . Free 1400 for that ******* !

The issue is this, you want to have a peaceful mind and already took the loan and genuinely can't pay ? or in my friends case he purposely want free money - so don't pay up ! Because when you pay they think you're like a money tree the more they shake the more you'll give . The only way is not to pay them , make a report and change your phone number . They either won't bother or you'd get splashed , hell note and locked once or twice and after that happens everything will die down like my other neighbours . Now these are 300 dollars to 4k case I don't know about what will happen if you owe more than 10 k, especially if principle amount not maid maybe those will come and burnt your door or throw paint on cars . From what I heard cars that was thrown paints are mostly because the debtors owes more than 5 k or 10k and up .

Obviously don't take up their loan in the first place lor. But we all could have issues at times .

Be honest to your families friends neighbors and make a police report changed number and don't pay . That's all you can do and after awhile a month it will die down . I'm a victim and knew a few who has these experienced with AL now they are all happy and life as usual . The ones who paid ended up losing more than they should for a small amount .

Don't pay , changed number and don't take from them anymore in future . I repeat don't pay because they want more and will want more that's all .
Bedok division sibei on one..don't worry
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.