Old 24-09-2018, 04:25 PM   #4247

Ohhhh. Though tough ones r fr Geylang side

Bedok division sibei on one..don't worry
Old 24-09-2018, 04:26 PM   #4248

Oohhhh. Understand

return of investments
Old 24-09-2018, 04:27 PM   #4249

Thanks yep.. I don't worry but I worry for people who keep on paying and thinking by repayments all solved . That won't happened the same person will re appear and play tricks on debtors .
Old 24-09-2018, 04:28 PM   #4250

U can pm me. I on... had enough of them.

Anyway I'm a family member of an Al scam and I honestly and fed up with their attitude that I'm hiding in the dark, no one can catch me thingy

I was thinking what if we send a link to their cell phone and then hack their phone? I been researching this method not sure is legal but if can hack into their phone (not sure pre paid card can hack ma) then imagine ball at our court now

Anyone keen to launch a massive operarion to know that ah long debtor or victim is not one to be bully with?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Old 24-09-2018, 04:28 PM   #4251

Ohhhh. Though tough ones r fr Geylang side
I think Bedok division covers siglap , geylang , marine parade and east area mostly so it's still under one Division
Old 24-09-2018, 04:29 PM   #4252

Sorry... now then catch the q..... U mean police side..... yishun quite ok....

Old 24-09-2018, 04:30 PM   #4253

I want take revenge of 2x of my big AL super leech... blood sucker

U can pm me. I on... had enough of them.
Old 24-09-2018, 04:40 PM   #4254

I want take revenge of 2x of my big AL super leech... blood sucker
Okay I plan first I go buy a prepaid card first cos I don't wsnt to disclose my identity.. Scared got Al lurking ard here then know my tactic.. My plan is v simple as long as they open up the link their ip address is logged that where we can get their location.. See is Singapore or Malaysia based

Then got another way which I can't share is to csi out the acc holder name I know is the debtor but then I need u all advise say we manage to csi out the account holder details if is debtor but then sure got one acc belong to ah long or they just circulate debtor acc for trf in and out? Any one of u when get loan they use cash deposit? Cos if cash deposit sure can report police ask them at tt specify timing capture the person who deposit the money into yr acc? Or this method sucks cos end day is sabo all the debtor? But I was thinking borrow from ah long is not illegal right if we flag out all acc means they have no account to circulate for their business?

Old 24-09-2018, 04:42 PM   #4255

using python metasploit payload to hack into target cell phone remotely and install a spyware program called Ikey monitor which will allow you to monitor all target activities and read text messages and call records both incoming and outgoing calls and all other application they using

Anyone know on above method?

Old 24-09-2018, 04:55 PM   #4256

Deep... not techie

using python metasploit payload to hack into target cell phone remotely and install a spyware program called Ikey monitor which will allow you to monitor all target activities and read text messages and call records both incoming and outgoing calls and all other application they using

Anyone know on above method?

Old 24-09-2018, 04:58 PM   #4257

Okay I plan first I go buy a prepaid card first cos I don't wsnt to disclose my identity.. Scared got Al lurking ard here then know my tactic.. My plan is v simple as long as they open up the link their ip address is logged that where we can get their location.. See is Singapore or Malaysia based

Then got another way which I can't share is to csi out the acc holder name I know is the debtor but then I need u all advise say we manage to csi out the account holder details if is debtor but then sure got one acc belong to ah long or they just circulate debtor acc for trf in and out? Any one of u when get loan they use cash deposit? Cos if cash deposit sure can report police ask them at tt specify timing capture the person who deposit the money into yr acc? Or this method sucks cos end day is sabo all the debtor? But I was thinking borrow from ah long is not illegal right if we flag out all acc means they have no account to circulate for their business?

From a long term borrower, definitely got one or two account numbers are often recurring in the repayment. Especially big amounts. I noticed that trend from them. Maybe you could try checking on that and report that account. But for all we know, it might be a mule account as they won't give you their boss bank account, only at most their worker account.
Old 24-09-2018, 05:02 PM   #4258

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I was just wondering – for the msian scammers, if you were to continuously make payments to their debtor accounts, surely among these accounts there would be one or two that actually belong to them? Otherwise how would they be able to get the money into their hands?

Aside from that, just want to thank everyone for their contributions to this thread. I feel that I should also provide my case for reference.

Having paid back at least 5x of the principal, this puts us quite high up their list of carrots and the scammers should now have quite a fair bit of profit to use for their jobs.

For now, we will be sticking to this gameplan:
1) Ghost them on all forms of communications
2) Installed CCTV to capture some evidence and also to convince SPF to pay more attention to our block
3) Ride out their harassments until they realize there’s no ROI

Would this be good or did I miss out anything else that should be done? Bank a/c has been closed. As for changing of phone numbers, I’m going to try forwarding all calls to a dead number first before we deem a change is necessary.
Thank you for not paying them anymore to fund their operations.

I would also like to reiterate my findings on the trend of the account numbers. I find that usually it is always going to the mule accounts. Not unless it is a big amount. Maybe bigger amounts are to their trustworthy runners. And I believe if you can lodge a report of those high value runners, it will actually give them a big hit on their finances. But these information are precious and it is hard to share over the net as we don't know who are their runners and who are the debtors.
Old 24-09-2018, 05:06 PM   #4259

From a long term borrower, definitely got one or two account numbers are often recurring in the repayment. Especially big amounts. I noticed that trend from them. Maybe you could try checking on that and report that account. But for all we know, it might be a mule account as they won't give you their boss bank account, only at most their worker account.
Ya to be honest they will still be ard cos demand and supply. But Then objective is to create as much havoc as possible to their mode of operation.

I intend to create a telegram chat for this operation but will vett joiner to see if is sincere debtor and not al spy. And only those who f care them and not intend to pay them anymore are welcome to pm me. It will take time for me to vett and do my homework.

We can discuss on how to get back to them in the group chat. I will provide all tech support foc but trust is very impt here. I have a day job I don't wsnt to act kaypo here and affect my life. Hope u all understand

Old 24-09-2018, 05:20 PM   #4260

Anyway maybe we can collate the account number in private so that we won't sabo debtor also and see if any syndicate account number over lap each other?

Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.