HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2018, 05:47 PM   #4261

My 27k r pay transfer to designated acc.
18k n 36k by cash to runner or lender.

Thank you for not paying them anymore to fund their operations.

I would also like to reiterate my findings on the trend of the account numbers. I find that usually it is always going to the mule accounts. Not unless it is a big amount. Maybe bigger amounts are to their trustworthy runners. And I believe if you can lodge a report of those high value runners, it will actually give them a big hit on their finances. But these information are precious and it is hard to share over the net as we don't know who are their runners and who are the debtors.
Old 24-09-2018, 05:48 PM   #4262

Ok. U can pm me...

Anyway maybe we can collate the account number in private so that we won't sabo debtor also and see if any syndicate account number over lap each other?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Old 24-09-2018, 05:51 PM   #4263

I go grab 1 too

Okay I plan first I go buy a prepaid card first cos I don't wsnt to disclose my identity.. Scared got Al lurking ard here then know my tactic.. My plan is v simple as long as they open up the link their ip address is logged that where we can get their location.. See is Singapore or Malaysia based

Then got another way which I can't share is to csi out the acc holder name I know is the debtor but then I need u all advise say we manage to csi out the account holder details if is debtor but then sure got one acc belong to ah long or they just circulate debtor acc for trf in and out? Any one of u when get loan they use cash deposit? Cos if cash deposit sure can report police ask them at tt specify timing capture the person who deposit the money into yr acc? Or this method sucks cos end day is sabo all the debtor? But I was thinking borrow from ah long is not illegal right if we flag out all acc means they have no account to circulate for their business?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Old 24-09-2018, 06:18 PM   #4264

Thank you for not paying them anymore to fund their operations.

I would also like to reiterate my findings on the trend of the account numbers. I find that usually it is always going to the mule accounts. Not unless it is a big amount. Maybe bigger amounts are to their trustworthy runners. And I believe if you can lodge a report of those high value runners, it will actually give them a big hit on their finances. But these information are precious and it is hard to share over the net as we don't know who are their runners and who are the debtors.
Actually money trsf to runner AC will be withdraw and deposit to account b then to account for..so not easy to detect the big fish ac
Old 24-09-2018, 06:35 PM   #4265

Actually money trsf to runner AC will be withdraw and deposit to account b then to account for..so not easy to detect the big fish ac
From what I know WhatsApp ah long money will be ferried by debtors or runner they trust via a car from SG to Malaysia cash and given to the real head there which could be a Singaporean or Malaysian based in Johore or other southern state .
Old 24-09-2018, 06:37 PM   #4266

My 27k r pay transfer to designated acc.
18k n 36k by cash to runner or lender.
You paid them that much ? How much you took in the beginning ? Sorry if I misunderstood or missed your previous post

Last edited by lonewolf909; 24-09-2018 at 06:48 PM..
Old 24-09-2018, 06:54 PM   #4267

Hi all

I intend to buy anr cctv. I nd recommendations which one to buy.wanna install one to cover the blind spot area.i really wanna catch those runners before they strike.
Old 24-09-2018, 07:06 PM   #4268

Sorry. That r the loan amt.
27k, I paid like 7k defer.
36k, clear 6k w interest total 18k.
18k, now shot up to 45k...

How to clear...
All "k leng siao"accountin .... hokkien as in bloody sucking accounting
Sorry

You paid them that much ? How much you took in the beginning ? Sorry if I misunderstood or missed your previous post
Old 24-09-2018, 07:07 PM   #4269

Like the recent busted at custom w 100plus k in car...

From what I know WhatsApp ah long money will be ferried by debtors or runner they trust via a car from SG to Malaysia cash and given to the real head there which could be a Singaporean or Malaysian based in Johore or other southern state .
Old 24-09-2018, 07:09 PM   #4270

Sorry. That r the loan amt.
27k, I paid like 7k defer.
36k, clear 6k w interest total 18k.
18k, now shot up to 45k...

How to clear...
All "k leng siao"accountin .... hokkien as in bloody sucking accounting
Sorry
Stop paying dude ! You've been paying astronomical interest and it won't end . It's better you changed number tell your families and neighbours and I believe since you've been paying more than principal amount the most you get will be scribbles on your house or paint and it will die off . Pls stop paying I hope you already did. What a night mare really
Old 24-09-2018, 07:21 PM   #4271

The 36 n 18k r link by a friend. Run n he will affect.
He Is... he helping to negotiate.
27k link to a guarantor.
Haiz......

So I advice new comrades don't borrow to repay....

Stop paying dude ! You've been paying astronomical interest and it won't end . It's better you changed number tell your families and neighbours and I believe since you've been paying more than principal amount the most you get will be scribbles on your house or paint and it will die off . Pls stop paying I hope you already did. What a night mare really
Old 24-09-2018, 07:50 PM   #4272

Hi all

I intend to buy anr cctv. I nd recommendations which one to buy.wanna install one to cover the blind spot area.i really wanna catch those runners before they strike.
I got a cctv from Xiao mi $60, the camera is quite clear.... U can consider...
Old 24-09-2018, 07:57 PM   #4273

I got a cctv from Xiao mi $60, the camera is quite clear.... U can consider...
where u bought it from?and how much does it cost?my current given by a friend who use it to monitor the maid.now maid gone he gave it to me.
Old 24-09-2018, 07:59 PM   #4274

where u bought it from?and how much does it cost?my current given by a friend who use it to monitor the maid.now maid gone he gave it to me.
Wouldn't prefer to disclose my location, but I believe it's available at all xiaomi stores...you can check it out....its view is pretty good, will send notification when anybody is detected...cost around $60

https://www.mi.com/sg/storelocator/
Old 24-09-2018, 09:00 PM   #4275

Wouldn't prefer to disclose my location, but I believe it's available at all xiaomi stores...you can check it out....its view is pretty good, will send notification when anybody is detected...cost around $60

https://www.mi.com/sg/storelocator/
understood totally. what i was trying to ask was if u bought online.didnt know xiaomi sell it at their store.thanks!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.