HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-09-2018, 11:32 AM   #4291

I regret never ask for more loan before i run... use their money in a good way. Now thinking back i should take more loan before i run them... too late they already blacklist me
Don't think this way bah. I feel that later if it implicates your life too much by getting too many LS chasing over you also not good. Now at least it's a small handful only.

But true enough, it's tempting to rob them. LOL!
Old 25-09-2018, 11:34 AM   #4292

As much as I agreed on to stop paying those Loansharks. Still, not advisable to just take loans to put your family or work in jeopardy. No one enjoy living a life with threats and unsettled minds. Just treat it as lesson and donít ever touch those again.

No point really to think about how regretfully you never take extra loan from those AL.
What i mean i take back more of my money from them
Old 25-09-2018, 11:35 AM   #4293

As much as I agreed on to stop paying those Loansharks. Still, not advisable to just take loans to put your family or work in jeopardy. No one enjoy living a life with threats and unsettled minds. Just treat it as lesson and donít ever touch those again.

No point really to think about how regretfully you never take extra loan from those AL.
My point exactly. But it's tempting cause free money.

Imagine, you take a huge sum, house is enbloc and moved out shortly thereafter. Then job also changed. Mobile number changed as well. How to find you sia?
Old 25-09-2018, 11:38 AM   #4294

What i mean i take back more of my money from them
Yah lor. Abit sian about this. If you count back, it's really a hefty amount. I sometimes ask myself how the heck I managed to find so much cash even.
Old 25-09-2018, 11:49 AM   #4295

You canít guarantee that they will come within these days. If they want to come, they will come anytime. Your neighbour can guarantee to stay up all night to help you watch?
Come lor. That's my mentality we don't subscribed to taking illegal loans like this but as I said few of my friends took few K and ran and we still live same block and one kena paint it's been a year for some and mine weeks . You throw I repaint . My door always open even at night my younger brother sleep outside to watch TV and we like the wind since young . They ****ed me before so I'm teaching them a lesson not to **** around with people who once paid swee swee and kena sabotage so I sabotage them back . And if anyone wants to get out ? Don't pay back you pay you will kena squeezed again. Now if you owe Legal Money Lender for God sake pls pay up even if it's slowly here I'm talking about AL only who play defer games or charged way too high interest in three days etc and put the money in anyhow . Yes I got balls maybe we all street kids . But don't get me wrong I'm not telling anyone to start taking and not pay I'm simply saying they won't leave you alone and will squeeze and no point keep paying months after months your interest alone that doesn't make sense . Make a police report and brace yourself lor . You pay you kena . Maybe it helps my flat behind Bedok Div lol and if kena corridor I call town council kena door like a friend we help.him clear if kena fire call SCDF . TO SETTLE WITH CRIMINALS ? **** OFF . That's all my point bro I just pity the ones who has been paying non stop and kena whacked jialat
Old 25-09-2018, 12:14 PM   #4296

Hi there. I owe both LML and LS and im getting help to clear them. Amounts to more than 50k for both. Yup what an idiot but circumstances then really left my hands tied. Due to limited funds, fear compels me to want to pay the LS first then the rest to LMLs. Any advice. Im seeing a counsellor for my issues with borrowing
Old 25-09-2018, 12:16 PM   #4297

Hi there. I owe both LML and LS and im getting help to clear them. Amounts to more than 50k for both. Yup what an idiot but circumstances then really left my hands tied. Due to limited funds, fear compels me to want to pay the LS first then the rest to LMLs. Any advice. Im seeing a counsellor for my issues with borrowing
U better pay the lml first....ls just ignore...
LS u pay or not also gonna harass u cos they wanna squeeze u dry, if LML u really don't pay they will really come up cos they licensed. Note LS cant come up to ur house, I hope u don't make the wrong choice again...

Last edited by Plzhalp; 25-09-2018 at 12:19 PM..
Old 25-09-2018, 12:20 PM   #4298

Know u panicking now....but trust all Bros and Sis experience here.....only then can u get out of this **** hole
Old 25-09-2018, 12:24 PM   #4299

Know u panicking now....but trust all Bros and Sis experience here.....only then can u get out of this **** hole
Bro pls make a police report against the Illegal ones and stop paying the AL . Stop now

For the Legal ones ? You can go and talk to them and they can plan for you an installments because they too have follow the law and nothing will happened to you as long as you can be honest on how much you can pay the Legal loans . Be upfront and can also contact organisation that can help arranged with legal ones

As for the illegal ? You pay them the money will go to their funds for throwing paints and make debtors their slaves . Plus if you pay the LS ? THEY WILL STILL SQUEEZED YOU BECAUSE YOURE THE MONEY TREE lei !

Settle the legal amicably. To the ILLEGAL? Make a police report now and inform your neighbors and families no need save face . You do this ? You will feel like a new person able to restart
Old 25-09-2018, 12:28 PM   #4300

I live in a gated condo. Whats e chance of LS trying something? Should i get my wife n kids off to my MIL place?
I definately have enough to pay off the LmL but if i have to spread it between i dun think i can cover
Old 25-09-2018, 12:32 PM   #4301

I live in a gated condo. Whats e chance of LS trying something? Should i get my wife n kids off to my MIL place?
I definately have enough to pay off the LmL but if i have to spread it between i dun think i can cover
Pay the legal or arranged some organisation to help settle a monthly that you can afford . You only need to pay the legal ones

The ILLEGAL ones even you pay you'll ended up paying more and more and more . That's why the Police keep reminding debtors not to pay you pay you'll be their money tree . The legal go make arrangements
Old 25-09-2018, 12:41 PM   #4302

Btw someone asked before in this thread, how they get our neighbours contact number right? These AL/runners will search for yellowpages, cos they called our neighbours. they know their unit number & know their name that was registered on yellowpages.
Old 25-09-2018, 12:42 PM   #4303

aiyo they are so annoying - https://www.police.gov.sg/resources/...venues-of-help

hope it helps ah!
Old 25-09-2018, 12:44 PM   #4304

pay the LML, dont pay LS.
Old 25-09-2018, 12:58 PM   #4305

Ur concern should only be on LML, pls just report the LS. Not sure about gated condo but it should be harder...if u are worried about ur Wife and kids you can send them off for a week or two, but I really doubt LS will be able to do anything....to stop LS harassment I'd recommend u to change ur number, inform ur work place and ur NOK about the situation. You must know the moment our personal info got into LS hands, they had a upper hand, now you must take it back...be prepared...I hope you can settle ur LML, put ur priorities right....also if u still have to deal with LML after u change ur number I recommend you to use a spare prepaid card just for that...

Last edited by Plzhalp; 25-09-2018 at 01:04 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.