HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-09-2018, 03:00 PM   #4321

Hi there. I owe both LML and LS and im getting help to clear them. Amounts to more than 50k for both. Yup what an idiot but circumstances then really left my hands tied. Due to limited funds, fear compels me to want to pay the LS first then the rest to LMLs. Any advice. Im seeing a counsellor for my issues with borrowing
LML always comes first. LS pointless really. Never ending payment.
Old 25-09-2018, 03:02 PM   #4322

I live in a gated condo. Whats e chance of LS trying something? Should i get my wife n kids off to my MIL place?
I definately have enough to pay off the LmL but if i have to spread it between i dun think i can cover
LML, go settle it. LS plus you live condo, fear not. Condo they can never anyhow except order delivery or disturb your workplace.

As you think they might harm your family, think again. Will any runner go harm anybody physically over a debt?
Old 25-09-2018, 03:09 PM   #4323

One of my AL very funny.....think it's a Malaysian....I think he damn proud of his fake English name....every time before text and end text need say ********* here, like kid like that just got English name.... Honestly 1-10 times see already scared but afterwards it started to get funny and annoying 😂😂😂😂
Old 25-09-2018, 03:19 PM   #4324

One of my AL very funny.....think it's a Malaysian....I think he damn proud of his fake English name....every time before text and end text need say ********* here, like kid like that just got English name.... Honestly 1-10 times see already scared but afterwards it started to get funny and annoying ��������
I heard of this case from a msian friend. This 16 year old msian boy in his hometown quit sch, became a runner. Come sg splash paint, lock ppl's gate. got caught by SPF. not sure what happens after that though.

We should reply those AL runners videos and news links of their "friends" getting caught. hah.
Old 25-09-2018, 04:16 PM   #4325

Letter of demand under door or stick on main door.
I had 2 case stick on my door n lawyer forum mention can pursuit as vandalism.
Apply on legal bunch... those AL hack care u.

Alright thankss . Anyways do you know what does the letter they give normally state ?
Old 25-09-2018, 04:17 PM   #4326

Believe fine n jail bah...

I heard of this case from a msian friend. This 16 year old msian boy in his hometown quit sch, became a runner. Come sg splash paint, lock ppl's gate. got caught by SPF. not sure what happens after that though.

We should reply those AL runners videos and news links of their "friends" getting caught. hah.
Old 25-09-2018, 04:18 PM   #4327

Pm me for a laugh pls... if u Don mind...

One of my AL very funny.....think it's a Malaysian....I think he damn proud of his fake English name....every time before text and end text need say ********* here, like kid like that just got English name.... Honestly 1-10 times see already scared but afterwards it started to get funny and annoying 😂😂😂😂
Old 25-09-2018, 04:19 PM   #4328
Supremacy Member

Yah lor. Abit sian about this. If you count back, it's really a hefty amount. I sometimes ask myself how the heck I managed to find so much cash even.
Yah lor... initially need that small amount of 500/1k to tide things over

But in the end, one has to pay more than 10k... kind of ironic
Old 25-09-2018, 04:21 PM   #4329

Lol... quite true...

I got one still got sideline doing other vice like bookie n tortoise head...
I send his ads this gals photo to I iwithness... lol

After in all him, he send me his pattern using my number to his other potential lender n etc...
I retaliate by sending to SPF....

Now quite... Maybe I block him...
Claim to be Geylang side... if so, all come up unit.... or maybe he did but scare off by the cameras....
Also keep saying send people up collect till now air only.....

They really very free....inside office tiao ka flip yellow page sibeh boliao....then when bored start harassing people....quite no life...

Last edited by chulu2810; 25-09-2018 at 04:24 PM..
Old 25-09-2018, 04:25 PM   #4330

500 to 1k n roll to 10k.... super leeches

Yah lor... initially need that small amount of 500/1k to tide things over

But in the end, one has to pay more than 10k... kind of ironic
Old 25-09-2018, 04:29 PM   #4331

Letter of demand under door or stick on main door.
I had 2 case stick on my door n lawyer forum mention can pursuit as vandalism.
Apply on legal bunch... those AL hack care u.
Alright thanks alot I will take note of it !
Old 25-09-2018, 04:39 PM   #4332

Damn shag....but it's the path they choose....but everybody of cos will be lured by the "good money" they offered....those scapegoats also sad....but life cycle...
Old 25-09-2018, 04:40 PM   #4333

Pm me for a laugh pls... if u Don mind...
Pm-ed...! Honestly if they continue with harassment.....initially I was really afraid now I just can't wait to see one of them.....I really wanna whack them....give them gaolat gaolat....sibeh annoying....
maxphreak likes this.
Old 25-09-2018, 04:42 PM   #4334

Lol... quite true...

I got one still got sideline doing other vice like bookie n tortoise head...
I send his ads this gals photo to I iwithness... lol

After in all him, he send me his pattern using my number to his other potential lender n etc...
I retaliate by sending to SPF....

Now quite... Maybe I block him...
Claim to be Geylang side... if so, all come up unit.... or maybe he did but scare off by the cameras....
Also keep saying send people up collect till now air only.....
Haha....it's the air that's annoying...
Old 25-09-2018, 04:46 PM   #4335

Lol... understand

Haha....it's the air that's annoying...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.