HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-09-2018, 04:47 PM   #4336

Today my 27k AL chasing n I also ignore his sms...
Waiting for his action.

I also want him to be experiment our comrade hacking .
This AL hold regular acc n only change once. Same for his contact number.
I had lodge few reports to SPF but still not results....
Maybe SPF leading longer thread..... to fish in big fish....
If you transfer from IB you can see if it's payroll account posb or normal account . Most of the accounts are foreigners or debtors who are afraid and timid or worked for them for money . All these LS are based in Malaysia and some operates in Manila and nearby Batam . The bosses all made money already
Old 25-09-2018, 04:47 PM   #4337

Understand some people haven't walked out of it....but the moment you step out of it....you will realise that's it's better.... They harass you 1-10 times probably u really scared, and wanna give in....but after 10 times u probably don't feel anything......an example will be....you get an injection 1st time pain, 2-10 the pain subside, afterwards u used to it already...hang in there Bros and Sis....
I honestly never say loan don't pay... Like people say owe money pay money is correct.....but if u already paid, or u want to pay they chut pattern then u also chut pattern Lor.....what terms and agreement.....if they can't follow....then what more good to say.....
Old 25-09-2018, 04:48 PM   #4338

Lol... after joined this forum, think quite comfort to know we r not alone.

Pm-ed...! Honestly if they continue with harassment.....initially I was really afraid now I just can't wait to see one of them.....I really wanna whack them....give them gaolat gaolat....sibeh annoying....
Old 25-09-2018, 04:50 PM   #4339

Unless u met one that honour agreement.

Hokkien saying- bah liao..... Shi ba....
Means numb or dead meat....

Lol

Understand some people haven't walked out of it....but the moment you step out of it....you will realise that's it's better.... They harass you 1-10 times probably u really scared, and wanna give in....but after 10 times u probably don't feel anything......an example will be....you get an injection 1st time pain, 2-10 the pain subside, afterwards u used to it already...hang in there Bros and Sis....
I honestly never say loan don't pay... Like people say owe money pay money is correct.....but if u already paid, or u want to pay they chut pattern then u also chut pattern Lor.....what terms and agreement.....if they can't follow....then what more good to say.....
Old 25-09-2018, 04:50 PM   #4340

Yes....this thread actually brought good and bad to me...honestly speaking....but the thought of my NOK getting harassment or gonna get bully make me really angry....fear become anger lol....
Old 25-09-2018, 04:53 PM   #4341

Ya.. those touch family, I will go all way out.....

Yes....this thread actually brought good and bad to me...honestly speaking....but the thought of my NOK getting harassment or gonna get bully make me really angry....fear become anger lol....
Old 25-09-2018, 05:45 PM   #4342
Master Member

Well, that’s your own perspective of course. If you are willing to risk it then there is no stopping you. But here, there’s a few who are lost and stressful enough with their existing problems.

Maybe you are just angry about the way the AL inflicted fears and sent all the runners. But others here just simple want it over and down with. Maybe unlike you, they can’t afford to keep having nights when they will stay worrying about if any runners coming up tonight.

Like i said, it’s your own dexcision.

Come lor. That's my mentality we don't subscribed to taking illegal loans like this but as I said few of my friends took few K and ran and we still live same block and one kena paint it's been a year for some and mine weeks . You throw I repaint . My door always open even at night my younger brother sleep outside to watch TV and we like the wind since young . They ****ed me before so I'm teaching them a lesson not to **** around with people who once paid swee swee and kena sabotage so I sabotage them back . And if anyone wants to get out ? Don't pay back you pay you will kena squeezed again. Now if you owe Legal Money Lender for God sake pls pay up even if it's slowly here I'm talking about AL only who play defer games or charged way too high interest in three days etc and put the money in anyhow . Yes I got balls maybe we all street kids . But don't get me wrong I'm not telling anyone to start taking and not pay I'm simply saying they won't leave you alone and will squeeze and no point keep paying months after months your interest alone that doesn't make sense . Make a police report and brace yourself lor . You pay you kena . Maybe it helps my flat behind Bedok Div lol and if kena corridor I call town council kena door like a friend we help.him clear if kena fire call SCDF . TO SETTLE WITH CRIMINALS ? **** OFF . That's all my point bro I just pity the ones who has been paying non stop and kena whacked jialat
Old 25-09-2018, 05:57 PM   #4343

No one account belongs to them....all runners one..,,runners will then withdraw and head to western union....I recommend you to change ur number, they have too many numbers, you won't know which one is them.....
Hear that western union Next month will be hard to transfer money they will ask a lot question now , like money from where ,give who ,where u get money? Hope can stop all runner to transfer. Runner runner please wake up and don be afraid ,u from victim to runner get caught thatís it .u released itís not worth it but is too late.

Last edited by Onespcs; 25-09-2018 at 06:05 PM..
Old 25-09-2018, 05:58 PM   #4344
Master Member

Again, this thread is not about you got balls or street kids. It’s how to stop funding criminals by not paying them anymore.

It’s advising on troubled souls who needed some advices on the situations. Want to borrow how much or shows how garang you are, seriously wont make a difference. If you can afford your house or your neighbours house to be splashed then it’s your own choice. You might have Friends who all ganged up to borrow and scam the AL.

But there’s also people here who need more realistic advices and chose not to try things the hard way. The main point is to stop paying those AL. Whether you are over 50 or whatever, it doesn’t matter. Not many people wish to take further risk than they are already in. Period.
Old 25-09-2018, 06:00 PM   #4345

Me too lol , Iím mentally prepare to do whatever they want , Lai bai hahaha
Old 25-09-2018, 06:19 PM   #4346

Today my 27k AL chasing n I also ignore his sms...
Waiting for his action.

I also want him to be experiment our comrade hacking .
This AL hold regular acc n only change once. Same for his contact number.
I had lodge few reports to SPF but still not results....

Maybe SPF leading longer thread..... to fish in big fish....

Me too , keep sending voice message , I just don care , do whatever they want .
Old 25-09-2018, 06:25 PM   #4347

If you transfer from IB you can see if it's payroll account posb or normal account . Most of the accounts are foreigners or debtors who are afraid and timid or worked for them for money . All these LS are based in Malaysia and some operates in Manila and nearby Batam . The bosses all made money already

Don fund them to find another victim.
Old 25-09-2018, 06:29 PM   #4348

Again, this thread is not about you got balls or street kids. Itís how to stop funding criminals by not paying them anymore.

Itís advising on troubled souls who needed some advices on the situations. Want to borrow how much or shows how garang you are, seriously wont make a difference. If you can afford your house or your neighbours house to be splashed then itís your own choice. You might have Friends who all ganged up to borrow and scam the AL.

But thereís also people here who need more realistic advices and chose not to try things the hard way. The main point is to stop paying those AL. Whether you are over 50 or whatever, it doesnít matter. Not many people wish to take further risk than they are already in. Period.
How many will not pay up ? This is the issue I'm trying to highlight . Many are still paying non stop so it's good to highlight DONT PAY because the AL themselves can opt not to splash you and even offer another loan new stall . Now what does that say about them ? Think . So to the ones who keeps paying stop paying and suffocate them . And if people I know doesn't wanna pay and take free money it's their God damn business ! Take money from criminals and teach them a bloody lesson not everyone is submissive and gundu hor. I've been saying mostly not to pay even the cops will tell you not to pay even councilors will tell you the same and I'm just highlight true things which is going on there are some people who really don't give a damn anymore and take free money and it's their own choice . Sure it's bad your neighbour will kena but you can't stop some people from doing that . I don't condone taking it's stupid and some are lucky some are not . Pay the legal ones pay the gahmen pay the banks but stop paying AL because it won't end. Fact that they can ignored my friend not returning moment principal amount and offer him a new loan and transfer seriously made me wonder these people behind the phones doing the boss work .
Old 25-09-2018, 06:31 PM   #4349

Don fund them to find another victim.
I don't pay I'm saying when you transfer before you can see on your IB what account it is ..some belongs to foreign workers account .

Last edited by lonewolf909; 25-09-2018 at 06:40 PM..
Old 25-09-2018, 06:34 PM   #4350

Well, thatís your own perspective of course. If you are willing to risk it then there is no stopping you. But here, thereís a few who are lost and stressful enough with their existing problems.

Maybe you are just angry about the way the AL inflicted fears and sent all the runners. But others here just simple want it over and down with. Maybe unlike you, they canít afford to keep having nights when they will stay worrying about if any runners coming up tonight.

Like i said, itís your own dexcision.
To the lost and distressed don't pay lor ? Given the true stories I've seen I'm sure people can pick up there Al have their own mode of doing things make money and boss happy they have their own pool of money to play with . So to the distress you're not the only one , so stop paying and informed your neighbour NOK bosses and whoever matters . I'm sure this forum is also for us to share everything in the open . Once again I don't pay but I also don't take or look for AL even legal I now don't.

Last edited by lonewolf909; 25-09-2018 at 06:40 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.