HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-09-2018, 06:40 PM   #4351

You canít guarantee that they will come within these days. If they want to come, they will come anytime. Your neighbour can guarantee to stay up all night to help you watch?
Lol , till now they didnít turn up ?
Old 25-09-2018, 06:41 PM   #4352
Master Member

I am not saying to pay right? We all know you Garang and not paying. You keep repeating non stop about it. We know!!!

You Want to borrow how much and don’t pay at all. We know!! You very garang. Clap clap clap.

To the lost and distressed don't pay lor ? Given the true stories I've seen I'm sure people can pick up there Al have their own mode of doing things make money and boss happy they have their own pool of money to play with . So to the distress you're not the only one , so stop paying and informed your neighbour NOK bosses and whoever matters . I'm sure this forum is also for us to share everything in the open . Once again I don't pay but I also don't take or look for AL even others legal I don't
Old 25-09-2018, 06:44 PM   #4353
Master Member

If they want to come, they will come. There’s no way to find out when and where. Just hope with the help of CCTV, at least can capture the runner face.

Lol , till now they didn’t turn up ?
Old 25-09-2018, 06:50 PM   #4354

I am not saying to pay right? We all know you Garang and not paying. You keep repeating non stop about it. We know!!!

You Want to borrow how much and donít pay at all. We know!! You very garang. Clap clap clap.
Bro don't be childish la . First and foremost I paid and kena played so read first before you anyhow lei and yes I have friends who stubbornly took and not pay what can I do ? Now after giving my stories people here can see the real AL attitude so they can piece the puzzle themselves .

I don't need yoy to clap for me I've been saying to the distressed to bloody stop all payments make a police report and informed everyone and lead your lives . Install CCTV carry one even better

In regards weather I'm brave or not ? I don't know I maybe don't give a damn to criminals and if push comes to shove I know to well I'll swiped their bloody knees . I've had enough and have no respect for bloody criminals behind phone lines shouting and even sending my wife mandarin messages thankfully my wife is a Chinese clown . Some face it and give them a middle finger maybe some are not . In a nutshell whatever I said means DO NOT PAY THEM and informed the authorities families company etc and stop taking and live your lives. I'm free to tell people what is going on in my bedok block people . At least I'm open and telling the truth . I've been here for 40 years and friends with almost everyone around here and we tell each other stuff openly . Old school maybe and apparently with bigger balls . Just saying

Last edited by lonewolf909; 25-09-2018 at 07:03 PM..
Old 25-09-2018, 06:52 PM   #4355

Oohhhh. Understand
Will borrow from loanshark is illegal? Will SPF charge u for it ?
Old 25-09-2018, 06:53 PM   #4356

It's not illegal for now. I hope they make it illegal to deter ( and cut AL ) and have some outlets for low income to take small loans example pay bills directly if it's HDB or SP or Town Council or medical care
Old 25-09-2018, 07:06 PM   #4357

It's not illegal... So don't be afraid to go and make a report....
Old 25-09-2018, 07:07 PM   #4358

Bro don't be childish la . First and foremost I paid and kena played so read first before you anyhow lei and yes I have friends who stubbornly took and not pay what can I do ? Now after giving my stories people here can see the real AL attitude so they can piece the puzzle themselves .

I don't need yoy to clap for me I've been saying to the distressed to bloody stop all payments make a police report and informed everyone and lead your lives . Install CCTV carry one even better

In regards weather I'm brave or not ? I don't know I maybe don't give a damn to criminals and if push comes to shove I know to well I'll swiped their bloody knees . I've had enough and have no respect for bloody criminals behind phone lines shouting and even sending my wife mandarin messages thankfully my wife is a Chinese clown . Some face it and give them a middle finger maybe some are not . In a nutshell whatever I said means DO NOT PAY THEM and informed the authorities families company etc and stop taking and live your lives. I'm free to tell people what is going on in my bedok block people . At least I'm open and telling the truth . I've been here for 40 years and friends with almost everyone around here and we tell each other stuff openly . Old school maybe and apparently with bigger balls . Just saying
Ok calm down...at the end of the day both u and Jamie have the same mindset - don't fund criminals....just how you all deal with it or what not is different....don't have to make each other unhappy....if not the AL looking at this thread will be laughing....

But I do understand the point where they make u really Dulan feel like smacking them...hahah....
Old 25-09-2018, 07:14 PM   #4359

Hear that western union Next month will be hard to transfer money they will ask a lot question now , like money from where ,give who ,where u get money? Hope can stop all runner to transfer. Runner runner please wake up and don be afraid ,u from victim to runner get caught thatís it .u released itís not worth it but is too late.
Haha...believe there's loophole everywhere...but yeah...eventually there will be a trace if there's a path...the younger the more gullible....like I used to hear people say don't go loan from loanshark all the time....still doesn't work....learn lesson the hard way....
Old 25-09-2018, 07:15 PM   #4360

Ya.. those touch family, I will go all way out.....
Same for me....
Old 25-09-2018, 07:19 PM   #4361

If they want to come, they will come. Thereís no way to find out when and where. Just hope with the help of CCTV, at least can capture the runner face.
This is right...and even if they come...how many times can they afford to come...?
Old 25-09-2018, 07:24 PM   #4362

Yah lor... initially need that small amount of 500/1k to tide things over

But in the end, one has to pay more than 10k... kind of ironic
Precisely why I hate myself. Like how the heck I can find so much money out of nowhere to pay them but cannot make my life better with those money.
Old 25-09-2018, 07:27 PM   #4363

Lol... after joined this forum, think quite comfort to know we r not alone.
I was a silent reader when I was in trouble myself. But after reading this thread, I followed through and now living a much better life )
Old 25-09-2018, 07:35 PM   #4364
Master Member

Clearly he is having some depression and needed something to vent his frustrations on. Old school big balls? From the way he typed and so kwa Zhang. You know he is losing it. So many times I just said don’t pay and install CCTV and he told one big story. Yawn.

Perhaps a call to IMH for the mental breakdown? Cos clearly he is overreacting and losing it.

Ok calm down...at the end of the day both u and Jamie have the same mindset - don't fund criminals....just how you all deal with it or what not is different....don't have to make each other unhappy....if not the AL looking at this thread will be laughing....

But I do understand the point where they make u really Dulan feel like smacking them...hahah....
Old 25-09-2018, 07:39 PM   #4365
Master Member

Come. Clap for the old school and much bigger balls who owe Ah Long so much and he don’t return and took the AL as fools. Inviting AL to go up his house and splash. His neighbour will help him keep a look out 24-seven. And he can easily pay those workers $50 for paint job. In this world for more than 40 years, and still borrowed AL in the first place. He is very clever. Because Bedok police headquarters is just at his house area.

People, follow his footsteps. Take AL as fools. And no need to give in to fears. Cos he is big balls. Did I miss out anything? Lol
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.