HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-09-2018, 08:18 PM   #4381

HAHAHAH...one AL got 7 names? Interesting....
Yes and the real bosses doesn't give a dam about us they just want their percentage and earnings in their investments . The more info you know the more you'll realise they used debtors to strike fear in you. I happened to love their voice recordings and the same guy changed voice so sweet sometimes lol and sent to work group WhatsApp hillarrious !

The one I respect was the one in 80s and up to early 90s in Singapore . They will give you and smile at you to pay up when it's due . You Swee ? They Swee . These modern WhatsApp syndicate operating overseas and using foreign workers indebted to them have no respect from me . Played people out even when some 70 year old paid principal and paid interest and defer they still tekan him , these people have no heart and consious after work they go bar maybe happy happy while you worry . So **** them don't pay make a report and for God sake live your life and don't repeat . But to some it happened you just move on face it and man up . What else to do ? Fear and fear ? Oh pls .
Old 25-09-2018, 08:23 PM   #4382

Haiyo...don't argue already....people come this thread is to seek for advice...there's no right or wrong...everybody just have different mindset in doing things....no doubt there will be people who are unable to pay, live in fear etc, and no doubt will there be people who got pissed off becos those LS didn't stick to their "terms and agreement".....I believe he not asking anyone to go borrow money from LS and not pay....is just that some people also dulan....want go make back LS....but these are their business....for me I just choose to live peacefully and not borrow anymore.... Don't need talk about age....even how old how young also will make mistakes.....just don't repeat the same mistake again....
Exactly I was highlighting what's happening in some Singapore neighbourhood who can't take it and some decide to prank the LS. It's their own choice but my main message is consistent don't pay make report don't repeat live your life and if they spray clean up or call HDB apologies to neighbours man up and you're not the only one . If you stop now you'll have a terrific CHINESE new year soon or Christmas . So stop now and let's all not pay and encouraged everyone not to pay simple . The police made it clear we made a mistake already and they are criminals so stop funding them and there's no way you can repay them these are FACTS. If they can hurt people emotionally and psychologicaly they deserved to have some clowns to take and leave and fart at them . Hopefully the distressed will wake up . As long as you don't repeat pls have faith in being a Singaporean and our Law Enforcement . Don't add headaches to SPF also but it's not a perfect world some of us are clowns who dulan already
Old 25-09-2018, 08:33 PM   #4383

Yes and the real bosses doesn't give a dam about us they just want their percentage and earnings in their investments . The more info you know the more you'll realise they used debtors to strike fear in you. I happened to love their voice recordings and the same guy changed voice so sweet sometimes lol and sent to work group WhatsApp hillarrious !

The one I respect was the one in 80s and up to early 90s in Singapore . They will give you and smile at you to pay up when it's due . You Swee ? They Swee . These modern WhatsApp syndicate operating overseas and using foreign workers indebted to them have no respect from me . Played people out even when some 70 year old paid principal and paid interest and defer they still tekan him , these people have no heart and consious after work they go bar maybe happy happy while you worry . So **** them don't pay make a report and for God sake live your life and don't repeat . But to some it happened you just move on face it and man up . What else to do ? Fear and fear ? Oh pls .
Can't deny initially will feel fear....but at this point now I'm also quite annoyed by their actions....believe in karma ba.... Yeah I believe those old school ALs got more standards than the current one which are trying their best to be....best is don't fall into our path, if u haven't...
Old 25-09-2018, 08:37 PM   #4384

Exactly I was highlighting what's happening in some Singapore neighbourhood who can't take it and some decide to prank the LS. It's their own choice but my main message is consistent don't pay make report don't repeat live your life and if they spray clean up or call HDB apologies to neighbours man up and you're not the only one . If you stop now you'll have a terrific CHINESE new year soon or Christmas . So stop now and let's all not pay and encouraged everyone not to pay simple . The police made it clear we made a mistake already and they are criminals so stop funding them and there's no way you can repay them these are FACTS. If they can hurt people emotionally and psychologicaly they deserved to have some clowns to take and leave and fart at them . Hopefully the distressed will wake up . As long as you don't repeat pls have faith in being a Singaporean and our Law Enforcement . Don't add headaches to SPF also but it's not a perfect world some of us are clowns who dulan already
For me I always believe in owe money pay money...all my al I paid them off more than the initial agreed amount...I told them they want more I don't have....nothing else I can do...so yes I reported...well prepared if they coming, and if I ever seen any I'm gonna whack them..... People who managed to con their money is those AL's karma cos they are simply too greedy...and people often die in greed...
Old 25-09-2018, 08:41 PM   #4385

Can't deny initially will feel fear....but at this point now I'm also quite annoyed by their actions....believe in karma ba.... Yeah I believe those old school ALs got more standards than the current one which are trying their best to be....best is don't fall into our path, if u haven't...
This is Singapore . Debtors who fear are the ones who didn't tell they husband or wife or kids or families about what is happening to them they feel fear if neighbours or company and workers find out so they paiseh malu so these are the reasons who made people pay and pay but the moment you realise you can't settle with LS OR Al and you informed your families your boss etc that's when you'll break free . Trust me our fears are about our face , let's admit that . And once you wake up and realise your hard earned money better for your family or charity or helping others or travels the better your life would be . And to debtors in fear , go and tell your spouce or families ... In your mind they might not be able to handle it but do it and you'll realise the next few days the colours are more vivid and you'll feel excited on your pay day and you'll learn something and don't repeat . Get your life back pls. Tell your families or company or neighbour...make a police report , install CCTV IF you think it's important and stop taking from illegal or legal also . Save up and lead a simpler meaningful life and choose happiness . Will there be a paint next few days maybe .... And maybe nothing at all .
Old 25-09-2018, 08:44 PM   #4386

This is Singapore . Debtors who fear are the ones who didn't tell they husband or wife or kids or families about what is happening to them they feel fear if neighbours or company and workers find out so they paiseh malu so these are the reasons who made people pay and pay but the moment you realise you can't settle with LS OR Al and you informed your families your boss etc that's when you'll break free . Trust me our fears are about our face , let's admit that . And once you wake up and realise your hard earned money better for your family or charity or helping others or travels the better your life would be . And to debtors in fear , go and tell your spouce or families ... In your mind they might not be able to handle it but do it and you'll realise the next few days the colours are more vivid and you'll feel excited on your pay day and you'll learn something and don't repeat . Get your life back pls. Tell your families or company or neighbour...make a police report , install CCTV IF you think it's important and stop taking from illegal or legal also . Save up and lead a simpler meaningful life and choose happiness . Will there be a paint next few days maybe .... And maybe nothing at all .
I agree with you....might take a Long while to heal but you will be walking out of it....hard lesson...
Old 25-09-2018, 08:45 PM   #4387

For me I always believe in owe money pay money...all my al I paid them off more than the initial agreed amount...I told them they want more I don't have....nothing else I can do...so yes I reported...well prepared if they coming, and if I ever seen any I'm gonna whack them..... People who managed to con their money is those AL's karma cos they are simply too greedy...and people often die in greed...
That is very true owe money you gotta man up and pay up . To me even with these AL . But unfortunately or fortunately some clowns don't give a hoot anymore so they con the criminals and since taking from AL not illegal yet what's there for them to feel guilty ? And if these clowns con the AL Ls hey for me it's good break the Ah Long syndicate . The best is if only ALL of us STOP paying right now and report . I think anyone reading this quitely or still owe weather you paid up or clown around or being made to pay more etc pls stop paying NOW and ignore them and inform your families now and report and get on with our lives . Do it together ! Save face too late people respect people who own up at least they are our families and friends
Old 25-09-2018, 08:47 PM   #4388

That is very true owe money you gotta man up and pay up . To me even with these AL . But unfortunately or fortunately some clowns don't give a hoot anymore so they con the criminals and since taking from AL not illegal yet what's there for them to feel guilty ? And if these clowns con the AL Ls hey for me it's good break the Ah Long syndicate . The best is if only ALL of us STOP paying right now and report . I think anyone reading this quitely or still owe weather you paid up or clown around or being made to pay more etc pls stop paying NOW and ignore them and inform your families now and report and get on with our lives . Do it together ! Save face too late people respect people who own up at least they are our families and friends
I think some people pay too much until sot already....HAHAHAHA people do go crazy....but yes....if u felt like u already paid what u should stop paying.... If you are a clown, then be prepared....if u haven't loan don't loan....anything just discuss with ur family first....after all still ur family....
Old 25-09-2018, 08:51 PM   #4389

[QUOTE=Plzhalp;116698832]I think some people pay too much until sot already....HAHAHAHA people do go crazy....but yes..

When was your payment due ? How long has it been for you ?
Old 25-09-2018, 08:59 PM   #4390

[QUOTE=lonewolf909;116698906]
I think some people pay too much until sot already....HAHAHAHA people do go crazy....but yes..

When was your payment due ? How long has it been for you ?
Yeah.. i owe 4 al....I have already cleared them all more than initial agreed amount....actually honestly 3 been very nice to me....but I think have 2 al is actually the same stall people....I believe owe money pay money so I paid all cos they follow "terms and agreement".... Only one giving me problem.....initially loan 400 he ask me defer defer then I asked him clear need how much he say $3000 LOL.....so I just paid him below $1K and block him.... Then he continuously harassed my NOK work place etc,order delivery come my house....

Around 1mth plus already.....standard say want set fire etc.....very greedy this AL....

Last edited by Plzhalp; 25-09-2018 at 09:06 PM..
Old 25-09-2018, 09:08 PM   #4391

The very nice AL is the same Al that's not nice to you . That's how they operate . In actual fact they don't care much they just wanna earn more and if there's more new victims they might leave you alone ...that's the cycle
Old 25-09-2018, 09:13 PM   #4392

The very nice AL is the same Al that's not nice to you . That's how they operate . In actual fact they don't care much they just wanna earn more and if there's more new victims they might leave you alone ...that's the cycle
I believe so.... Because I have seen they used the same code etc....that's why... All of them I just paid what I should and block....
Old 25-09-2018, 09:15 PM   #4393

They mostly go for people who able to pay and stupid enough to pay more . Money Tree they love ...the more you talk to them the more you'll be hunted via WhatsApp . That's their style . As for now I'm glad you're living your life . As we speak I'm sure they are now in JB KTV and hunting for new victims tomorrow hahaha.
Old 25-09-2018, 09:18 PM   #4394

They mostly go for people who able to pay and stupid enough to pay more . Money Tree they love ...the more you talk to them the more you'll be hunted via WhatsApp . That's their style . As for now I'm glad you're living your life . As we speak I'm sure they are now in JB KTV and hunting for new victims tomorrow hahaha.
Yeah...I understand... That's why just faster pay and faster run....took me awhile, even now and then I still will fear, but I'm definitely stronger than the 1st day they started instill fear in me...Everyday getting stronger and need to remind myself....hahaha....honestly not necessarily in JB only.....
Old 25-09-2018, 09:32 PM   #4395
Arch-Supremacy Member

Said before, al biggest weapon is fear. Once the victims overcome it, there is nothing else the al can do. For the victims, stay strong.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.